[F1-PP] To make a agreement <<TFL, iAF>>

Looking towards Alec he just smiles towards the man when hearing the question he nods his head since it is a very valid and rather good question to ahve towards him as he lets his gaze settle along the field knowing the answer that he wants to say already. Just focusing on a more basic objective first of finding a treasure chest first and foremost before anything else. When he spots such a chest he walks over and pulls it out of the ground as he then looks towards Alec with a calm look within his eyes. I am willing to be traveling companions just fine mon ami i just use the term bodyguard in the sense of so their is a understanding that the workload won't be entirely equal since i am not getting to get involved in any combat whatsoever if i can help it. I am a scout and a business man nothing else i just have the combat gear since i don't wish to be defenseless if the game tries to force me into a fight. He says calmly.

#117646 LD:10+5=15 found the treasure chest

Edited by Dagger

Alec listened patiently as Dagger explained how he felt about Alec's question. Alec began to nod his head in agreement with the other man. Then suddenly Dagger did what Dagger does and perform what looked like grand magic trick as he reached down and as if by magic pulled a Treasure Chest out of no where causing Aleve to shake his head in amazement as he let out a derp low rueful chuckle at the other man's sheer unfathomable luck. "I don't believe for a second you're the devil." Alec replied with a chuckle. "But you surely have either an angel or a demon looking over your shoulder based on the sheer vastness of your lucky. You're touched by something that is for sure." Alec offered with another chuckle. "As I said I have no problem with our current breakdown of duties or dispersion of Col and Loot and since you're willing to travel as companions I don't see any reason why we can't continue or arrangement." Alec offered with a smile and an extended hand to seal their deal with a shake. "Now is there any chance you have another one of those wonderful keys to open the chest or should I use my universal key?" Alec asked jokingly as he hefted his battle axe looking to Dagger with a grin.

He just grins towards the man known as Alec and does a bow as if he pulled off a trick or finsihed a grand performance of some kind holding his hat within his right hand and placing it over his heart. Once finishing the bow he puts his hat back on with a grin across his face and a amused look twinkling within his eyes as he opens up his inventory and holds a golden key in his left hand. Reaching forward he grabs a hold of Alec's hand with his own and shakes it sealing the deal between the duo of tank and businessman about their arrangement for this quest and all future quests. Then it is settled my good man it will be a pleasure to do business with yourself, and i do have another key on hand it is my trade after all. He says with a chuckle as he gets onto one knee and the chest opens up wiht the key entering into it. When he opens it he just looks back towards Alec with a smile on his face. Seems like i'll need to do some more identifying in the future.

#117671 LD:19+2=21

200 Col, (10) materials, (2) perfect weapon, perfect consumable

Summary:

Dagger: ACC snack, +3 SP, 300 COL, 13 T1 mats, 2 perfect weapons, 1 perfect consumable
Alec: 300 COL, 1 SP

Edited by Dagger