[SP|F1] <<The First few lessons are free!>>

"I Guess this is where my journey begin's? I wonder where i should go first...." Joseph said as he slowly wandered around after getting over being trapped, if he had time to worry he had the time to get stronger. There was no way he was just gonna quit and wait to be saved, he was the one who was gonna do the saving! Well not right now considering he was only level one with a dagger and no armor so well it was time to get stronger first at least. To do the said, he slowly walked toward a small house with most new players walking in and out of it, he just kinda guessed this was where to start. as he walked in somebody in brown clothes walked out with a kind "Thank you!" which was weird, considering she was talking to a- "Well hello there! welcome to my shop." an apparently intelligent-enough-to greet people AI (probably why they called it Artificial intelligence). Joseph really didn't know how to respond its not like this person was REAL but he guessed it wouldn't like it very much if he gave a rude reply "Uh Are you going to say something?" oh right! He forgot to actually say something "I...Hello i guess? weird talking to an NPC..." "Oh i'm sure you'll get used to it. anyway you're a beginner correct?" The NPC talked nonchalantly about its non-existence "I Guess yeah" Joseph said kinda shocked the NPC talked about himself and the game without a care in the world. "Ah well then! you want to know about the game, yes? Then Go fetch five Tier one materials and give them to me by the by the names Zakariah." "Well I guess That's my first quest..." Joseph said still a little dazed from that interaction as he walked out.

Edited by Joesph

Joseph trotted outside of the safe zone provided by the town of beginnings out into the Lush green open fields he had to admit, even though this game was a death trap it was pretty beautiful to look at "Considering i'm gonna be here awhile I might as well try and enjoy it." he muttered to himself with a smile as he took in the scenery "well anyway I better get to collecting!" That's when he realized, he never asked Where to find the materials. "ugh...and it's SUCH a long walk back too....hmmm...well if this is like any rpg i've played they should just be in some grass or under rocks." he groaned to himself as he went over to where grass grew particularly tall to check. He sighed as he found nothing "is this gonna take all day??? I sure hope not." if this gonna be an all-day activity he figured he had a long way to go before he got out of this game. It sucked more because he had to put legitimate effort into searching, he tapped his fingers on his dagger as he pondered to himself would it've been easier just to farm the boars that roamed the fields?

ID# 117091

LD: 5 Nothing found.

Joseph searched and searched for materials with no success he searched under rocks, searched in tall grass, and even UNDER the ground itself! He was lucky that it wasn't hot that day or this would've been hell! 'Jeez...It's like there's not a sing-huh?' Joseph thought to himself as he noticed a darker shadow in the tall 'Holy is that...!' it really was! The materials he had been searching for! well more or less material since he only found one. Even though he had only found one it did give him a renewed sense of confidence maybe this won't take so long after all! He kinda did feel cool about all this yeah he was stuck in this game and it could kill him but with the, Combat, the gathering, and just how everything felt so...Well Real some people didn't like it being so real if the countless players still having a break down in the town of beginnings he did feel bad for them, but at the same time he'd wish they'd get up and help themselves with how many people were so strong already! And they still just sat there moping, he had to admit that was him for awhile but at least he got up and stopped feeling sorry for himself. He sat there pondering to himself as he kept on searching through the fields.

ID# 117116

LD: 10 (+1 due to searching rank 1)

Joseph kept pondering to himself while searching it seemed it was getting easier as his keen eyes focused more and more even though it took long to find the materials it wasn't like it took hours to find them. "It sure takes awhile for each of these things but the payoff is worth it" Joseph muttered to himself wading through the tall grass he wasn't sure what he'd find but was sure he wasn't gonna find a Pokemon. He may not of found a Pokemon he sure did find one of the materials he was looking for! He put the one he found in his pocket which automatically sorted it into his inventory he had just about nothing in his inventory he had a Dagger,A Scarf, and 10 materials but it wasn't like he could turn those into zackariah because number 1 they weren't quest items like the ones he was collecting and number two he wanted to keep those! He wasn't sure what he'd do with them considering he had Zero experience working At All but maybe now that he's trapped in a game till he either dies or someone clears it he'll start being a lot more willing to work even if it's being a virtual craftsman.

ID# 117142

LD: 13 (Materials found)

Joseph looking for Materials sat there on the ground luckily grass stains don't exist here or he'd be getting tons! Lucky that Bugs don't exist here either the only thing close to that were the giant wasps, that he decided were best to avoid for the time being the best he could do enemy wise was kill the boars and boar pups that roamed the first floor it WAS a bad thing to avoid enemies in RPG's like these even more dangerous considering that you could walk right into a boss room and get yourself murdered in the game AND real life. He considered the power of his Dagger for a sec the first Weapon he had since coming into this game looking at it more closely he saw it's stats and enhancements Paralyze, and bleed on their own they might not be particularly strong but when combined they could be one of the strongest combinations in the game!

ID# 117145

LD: 3 (No Materials found)

Joseph looked through the tall grass he saw a shadow in he had a pretty good damn feeling about this on- A boar charged against his forehead giving him a pretty good bruise on it. "Ow! Dammit!" Joseph cursed to himself as fell over into the dirt grasping his forehead "Oh your damn well dead now!" He said roaring with rage he got up slowly Dagger in tow, he was gonna make this thing pay for that regardless of whether or not this thing was just a bunch of ones and zero's in the shape of some stupid slightly blueish boar he was gonna kill it in the most painfully slow way possible. Being blinded by the rage Joseph swung the Dagger around violently just about missing the boar on every swing it was aggravating to see it dodge each strike.

Joseph - HP 15/20 

Boar - HP 10/10 DMG: 3

ID# 117147

BD: 4 (Miss)

LD: 8 (No Materials found)

MD: 10 (Critical Success)

Joseph slowly calmed down with the dagger in his hands as the rage slowly went from him he got his visions and his senses back this boar was already gonna die he was sure so why get more angry about it? He certainly wasn’t angry anymore anyway now he was Focused. He ran towards the boar his dagger prepared he may not of had any sword arts yet but he was sure gonna make this hurt!... if AI’s could feel pain anyway the boar also charged at him it looked like it decided to end this here as well. Joseph yelled out with his dagger straight in front of him charging the blade Straight into the boar’s forehead! Being that he was only level one it didn’t do much damage, two in-fact but with a straight strike like that it was definitely gonna use the two traits the dagger came with Paralyze and Bleed! Joseph snatched the blade from the boar’s forehead the effects of both traits kicked in instantaneously as the boar fell over its body unable to move and blood gushed out of the head wound it didn’t disappear into shards yet so he assumed it was still alive but based on the bleeding it looked like it was gonna die regardless of what he did so he put his dagger away and waded around in the grass some more he was still on the quest after all.

Joseph - HP 15/20 

Boar (Bleed,Paralyze) - HP 8/10 DMG - 3

ID: 117150

BD: 9 (Critical success)

MD: 2 (Miss)

”whew that boar was tough, made my head feel like hell too...” Joseph sighed to himself as the boar slowly died as a -12 from the bleed effect and a menu appeared infront of him 

Spoiler

CONGRATULATIONS!

60 Col gained!

1 (Unidentified) Rare Trinket!

he guessed for killing that Boar he got an reward he wondered what that trinket was but he’d just have find a black smith to tell him that. Kyaba was sure nice with how the GUI looks even though this game had not so nice intentions. The thought of kyaba made him angry but...it made him think also had kyaba had these thoughts from the beginning? Considering the kyaba he’s seen from the interviews and the things written on him it didn’t seem like he would be THAT untrustworthy...What had happened? what happened mentally which just made him decide to make this death trap? ’it...doesn’t matter now...all that matters now is beating that one hundreth floor and getting the hell out of here!’ the world and his avatar were fake but the resolve he had was real.

ID# 117802

Loot: 6

Edited by Joesph

”Phew...this is taking a mighty while isn’t it? i guess with what rewards i’m gonna get it might be worth it.”  he said as Joseph looked to the sky seeing the sun slighty going down which wasn’t the best thing to see but he was gonna finish this quest regardless of how long it takes. In most games he would casually skip over tutorial with no second thoughts about it but this game was different there was NO way he could just skip and go to like floor 13 and try and do quests there one mistake and his life in both the game and the real life. That made him kinda scared with how this game had real life consequences and how some people didn’t take it seriously at all and murdered people without a second thought had this been a normal game it would’ve been ok cause just a little while later they would respawn but...here no one would ever respawn once they killed them it was over.

ID# 117803

LD: 6 (Mats not found)

Joseph lied face up to the sun taking a break from searching and opening up his menu and scrolling through it he almost wished he could turn in those materials that came with him spawning into the world he was trapped in. he looked at the trinket and pulled it out of his inventory maybe he could see what it looked like before he got it identified but nope! the supposed trinket just showed up as a shadowy black circle that felt like nothing in particular but he still pondered what it was it always had made him wonder how in rpg’s like this how stuff like boar’s and slime’s were holding stuff like armor and weapon esepecially not something like this! but eh it wasn’t real so expecting it to make sense would be holding pointless breath.

ID# 117806

LD: 9

Joesph flipped back over with his hand on his blade ’maybe if cut it i’ll find more!’ The thought wasn’t really cohesive but he was gonna go crazy if he had to sit out and sift through this grass anymore. Joseph slashed through the grass he found distinctly bolded items on the ground he got more confident and a lot less bored when he got them it was just 2 more until he could finally go back to zackariah and do the next objective which made this seem so much longer considering the quest detailed TWO more objectives.

ID# 117807

LD: 17 (Success! (3/5))

Joseph excitedly searched through the grass for more materials this whole process in other games seemeed much easier when all he had to do was hold e for awhile but the realism made this feel...funner? he didn’t know why even though he could die at just around any corner the was still a game and well it was still made for people to have fun with.

ID# 117808

LD: 4