Forum Avatars!

If you haven't picked out an avatar from the gallery, then you should choose one here.

:arrow: ucp.php?i=profile&mode=avatar

You'll find the gallery be clicking "Display Gallery". Your taken to the first folder, at the time of this post it's the folder called "AnimeSuki". There's another folder if you change the category in the dropbox. Again at the time of this post the second is "TheAvatarLibrary". Now your probably asking why are they called AnimeSuki and TheAvatarLibrary? We'll that's because those are the two sites where I found dozens of avatars to save and upload for your use, mostly because I'm too lazy to sit down and make my own for you all.

But that doesn't mean we can't add more avatars, infact if someone wants to point me to a place that has some good ones, I'll save and upload those too. Or if you like to create avatars for us to use, you can do that as well. The only requirement for either of these two options is that they must be no larger than 130x130 pixels and there must be a minimum of 12 images, I don't want onesie's twosie's.

I will however NOT reserve 1 avatar just for you. You can only have this option to you if a GM creates an event for you to participate and the prize is a unique avatar that only you may use (either created by the GM's or by the winner, up to the rules of said event).

At the time of this post, I myself am using an avatar from TheAvatarLibrary, I chose it and anyone else can also choose it. Which makes it less unique. My fellow lady administrator Nevina has a custom avatar, now she didn't participate in any event, but we did it merely for show and testing to prove the ability is physically possible.

So then, if you have a site we should take a look at or you wish to make some avatars for us, by all means share in this topic. And if you like to create some avatars, then maybe you should consider joining our staff team, we have openings in the graphics department! ;)