[F01] [SP] Learning something <FFLAF>

Chisono was getting ready for some fast-moving EXP and wanted to get the thing going for herself, It was not hard to find the quest and with a sigh and half headed face, she moved to the alchemist. Sure playing with potions was fun so maybe she could learn something very fast but just needing to find the place and time. Opening the door to the alchemist Chisono was greeted by a man who seemed quite old. "Good day miss, I hope you are here for the request I send out," The old man said to Chisono before giving a hand out to her. Chisono was less happy to be here, "Yeah Yeah old man just give me the quest so I can get going without much trouble and get moving away for some EXP," Chisono said leaving the Old guy a bit questioning some of the words she said. "Your Request!" Chisono said crossing her arms a bit as she tapped on her arm with her metal gauntlet on her left arm. 

The man nodded and took something out of his hand. "Yes yes, So I want your help, I need some Items for potions, herbs, the fresher the better. After that I can teach u a bit about making potions here," The man said as the quest updated in Chisono's face. "Took some time, let's get out," she said leaving the room and the building before setting up her act again and leaving with a smile.

Edited by Chisono

Chis started getting into the street a bit and looked around seeing all kind of people still bussing around on the lower floor, Sure this looked something Dumb that so many players stayed on this floor and did not make anything at all from their lives. Looking over to a player shop Chisono smiled, "At least some do something with their life, and don't be useless," she mutters under her breath as she made her way to the gate to get out there and start this quest going. The Herbs would not be so hard but it was going to be something easy until now. Getting into the gate she looks around as NPC guard who seemed to be quite an equipt for anyone to fight against but also seemed to be quite none responsive to any Green players for now. As for now, Chisono was getting into the wild to find these materials in the hopes for this EXP.

Once outside Chisono was getting into the wild looking around a bit wondering if this was going to be something she had to do or something she was going to find. Looking around it was really down to something like a good eye. It took something like Chisono to make ti quite a good eye even if she did not have one. looking left and right she was not having any luck in finding anything that was useful as these Herbs not that she knew what they looked like. wondering if she would even find them was not too big of a shot but she was not going to give up on it she wanted and needed the EXP for her level. But ending with nothing was just a small little setback and Chisono looked a bit further. she had to keep going and find those things before anything else or she would be getting into some more trouble past her own small challenge.

118969 - LD - 10 Failed
0/5 Mats

It was not long as walking on the route a bit looking left and right for something that would light up and show her that it was the quest item. along the dirt road was a few fences and small bushes but not much of any monster could be seen from here. It was clear this part of the game was mostly peaceful and at some point, Chisono was a bit amazed by how wonderful this world. But walking slowly paying attention to other things around her she spotted a small herb lighting up next to a fence. walking to set herb Chisono tabbed it and it went into her inventory. Looking where it went Chisono saw that is was in quest item tab, with a sigh of reveal and a smile on her face she looked on. It was really something to think about as the world did something to the many people and how things went on in this world, it was quite interesting.

119063 - LD 16 - Succeed 
1/5 Mats found

Edited by Chisono

Standing up on both legs again Chisono looked around with her Menu still in front of her. She stood there on the road a bit, wearing her military green jacket and white battle dress. And as always a Big Metal gauntlet around her left arm. She stood quite proud overlooking the road not far away from the settlement at all as the road was still here, to begin with. Looking at the other side a bit Chisono saw another Herb that was lighting up for her, meaning this was going to be easy and nothing was holding her back at the moment not even her ... watcher ... or how she would call the person making sure she did not do something stupid. Picking up the item Chisono grinned and she felt a bit good that nothing was getting in her way. "Some time alone maybe does wonders, not all the busy bees around my head, at least it is not like back home where every 10 minutes I get called by someone," Chisono said low to herself as she looked on a bit. It seemed like she was slowly relaxing and getting at ease as well, a wonder for a woman like her.

119064 - LD 20 - succeed
2/5 Mats found

Edited by Chisono

taking a few steps again on the road Chisono was clearly lighting up for one, she somehow felt a bit guilty how she acted around the NPC, somehow that old man gave a response like a real human, Chisono was wondering if he was one of the many Advanced NPC's this game had. There are quite a few that Chisono knew about, like the Bard in the inn she always stayed in, that lass was quite interesting for sure as an NPC having her own route to walk on, a house to sleep in and every time a new thing to say, yet even a small bit of conversation and music was still something. Maybe Chisono should give her a chance, or maybe she could give more things a chance to see if they could lighten up Chisono her mood. As she was walking and thinking about this out of the corner of her eye she spots a Herb again and picked it up with a smile, this was going fast and good for sure.

119065 - LD 12 - succeed
3/5 Mats found

Edited by Chisono

Lighting up the mood, how can I do that, Chisono thought a bit. It was really going in her mind now, sure the bard maiden was an option, but what more. Floor 5 sounded fun maybe a good place to look up an oasis or something like that would be fun to swim in but that meant getting a swimsuit. Maybe hanging out jokes as the Iron Hand would be fun as well, strike some fear into people. Who knew, but maybe some players were not so bad to hang around with. Knowing something Chisono opened her menu and looked at her friend's list, Empty. nobody she knew was in this game as she was mostly focused on work back home and here she was just well, not keen on people. As she passed a small Rock fence thing she looked to it spotting a small glowing Herb at the side and tabbed it so it went into her inventory, "That is... Number 4 I believe," Chisono said low before standing up and stretching a bit.

119066 - LD 19 - Succeed
4/5 Mats Found

Edited by Chisono

Chisono was thinking about it but looked back and seeing how much she had been doing this made her way back just to see if the herbs respawned. It was something on her mind a bit wondering as something like this game had so much of a cheesy action to grind items for but as soon as she walked back her eyes spotted a Herb just on the same spot as she found the other. Taking the Herb she seemed to stand up and as soon as she did so the quest updated in her face again, 5 out of 5 Herbs found, Completed. Go back to the old man was the next thing to do. it was going to be simple and Chisono made her way back on the dirt road to the gate. It was not hard to get lost here Chisono just walked back and did not wait a moment to look at her Menu or map. With this done maybe, Chisono could learn a bit about the things and how to make potions.

119067 - LD 18 - Succeed
5/5 Mats found, Complete!

Edited by Chisono

Chisono was making her way to the gate it was really not that far of at all as she kept an eye on the gate just to make sure if something was going to happen. Looking at the gate got bigger and bigger as she made her way to the gate slowly and slowly not really going as fast as she thought, maybe the thought of calm weather outside was more of a thing affecting her heart a bit. But no matter now as that soon changed as soon as she walked into the settlement and the safe zone was on again no more fun stuff as the voices started to rise and rise. Chisono set up a act again being all happy and not in the mood she was before but it really felt a bit of an act as she was not really into thinking about the other players too much as she had to fend off for herself like she always did and always will end up doing, It is her or the useless people around her that did nothing here and just too scared to do anything.

Getting on the main street of the settlement it was now on to her to get herself to look on the map and see where she had to go, lucky for her she had a quest marker to the location otherwise she would have to ask people where to go. It was a nice walk for a bit getting to the old man's shop it was really not far from the main street and Chisono got there fast. Opening into the door Chisono looked around a bit and saw the old man is busy with something, "I'm Back!" Chisono yelled out walking more into the shop as he looked up. "Well, that was fast, miss. If you please lay the Herbs down here on this table I will see if we can get a start on with this potion you can learn to craft, I was already busy with an order so you can help me finish it," He said to Chisono as she laid the herbs down on the table. 

The old man made way for Chisono even taking a chair for her to sit on while she was getting busy with her Herbs, "First off you take this Mortar and pestle and crush the Herbs into it slowly, Stop once they are all crushed." The old man said giving Chisono an item to use and go ahead and start crafting. Chisono started to Crush the herbs into the Mortar and moved to make it like something until it was just a green crushed leafs, "Okay now add some water," Chisono said fast before the old man could even say something, "Um... Yeah Yeah, just water yes, Sometimes different water-based Items have extra buffs on the herbs and materials you add and crush," He said watching Chisono do wonders as she seemed to do it quite well and kept going slowly. the old man then pointed to the Alembic standing on the table and Chisono knew what to do as she took the leftovers and poured them into the Alembic as it slowly was changing. "Keep the flame under control and you get an extra boost at the end," The old man said as Chisono was going strong. Once done she poured the cooked water stuff into a small vase-like bottle, and as it then changed color to red and the old man looked at it for a few seconds.

119068 - CD 10 - Succeed
Crafted a Perfect Healing potion.

Edited by Chisono

The old man was looking with a light into the red filled bottle and smiled, "Well look at this, just the same hand as a good crafter, U would make an excellent alchemist if you ask me, miss, Maybe you can have some extra fun with it," He said to Chisono as the word fun caught her a bit off. If anyone would walk in now they could see a woman being amazed by her own work, but luckily for her, nobody walked inside and Chisono was safe. Looking at how he placed the bottle into a small chest with a few other potions in them, "well now on to the other thing if you could, I want you to bring this to the Blacksmith down the street right from the Place Holder Inn," He said pointing at a map on his wall. "If you want you can keep the payment he was going to give me so no worry," He said to her before giving the box.

"Um... Old guy, sorry I was a bit rude when I entered, but I appreciate your help," Chisono said to see how the guy would react to her as she said this just to find something out. The man looked up at Chisono and smiled, "No worry miss, U helped me out today quite well so I have no hate for it, life as an adventurer can be hard for sure, so no hard feeling miss," He said back to her as he waved Chisono goodbye and she left the shop. Once outside Chisono looked around while holding the chest with potions in her hand, "So he responded just as I had hoped but once I speak of game terms he gets lost and things something else of it, Interesting. Akihiko Kayaba U silken Fox, Maybe spending money in your company was a good shot," She said low to herself as she walked on the street to the blacksmith and seeing if she could get this thing done, it was still very early and it seemed like most people were still busy getting ready for the day. Looking at the time it was only just 7 AM in the morning and she did all that in just 40 minutes. Crafting goes faster then she thought and she walked on.

It was not that far and Chisono already saw the blacksmith up ahead, Like she has been told by the old man it was not that far from his workshop and Chisono was going to it quite fast. Looking back at it now this was probably the fastest way she ever did a quest in any games. Looking left and right Chisono was quite curios now if she could speak to other NPC as she did to the old man. Taking her change she walked up to an NPC that was having her own shop and smiled, "Um... Hello, Miss. Can I ask something, do you know where the closes Blacksmith is, I need to deliver this to him," She said to the NPC. as the maiden looked up from her stall she stared at her for a second, "The Nearest blacksmith is that way," She said fast to Chisono without much of a reaction to Chis in total. "Miss, can you tell me where the closes blacksmith is?" Chisono asked the maiden again to see her response. "The Nearest blacksmith is that way," said the maiden again without much more of a reaction.

Letting out a sigh Chisono walked on and walked up to the next NPC she saw, "Hello there can you tell me where the nearest blacksmith is," She said to the NPC who was selling his wares to players. "The Nearest blacksmith is that way," was the reaction from the man. Chisono now knew that some of the NPC's here were less advanced than the others and were just as dumb as the AI things that moved around and did nothing. "Ignore I ever asked and piss off," Chisono said to the man before she walked on. Then a voice from behind made her stop, "It is not nice to say that to him miss," a young voice said from behind. Turning around Chisono saw a young girl with a white dress and blonde curling hair. "And who told you that?" Chisono asked the girl looking her down. The girl moved back a bit as Chisono said that but did not seem to fear her at all, "My parents, but they also told me adventures are mend to be nice," She said to Chisono. 

At that moment, Chisono knew something was off, this girl was an NPC and not just any NPC an advanced NPC. this AI spoke up to Chisono while others in the market place did not even move a muscle. "Sorry girl... I did not mean it, I have been having a hard time." Chisono said to her just to get out a reaction from her and hear what she was going to say. "Ooh, I didn't know that Miss. I know you adventurers have a hard time after you were summoned here, most of you are even just as scared as us," She said to Chisono as Chis got a smile on her face for the fact that she got herself an NPC to get her interests with.