Where I've Been, and When I'll Be Back

Well, it's been a while now, am I right?

Anyway, I'm well aware of my inactivity recently and I apologize to everyone it's been affecting. My laptop has been taken away and returned to it's owner, as I had been borrowing for the months I've been here. So I'm currently stuck, so to speak, as I have no good way to post. I'm posting now from my friend's laptop, (Which I had to beg to use for a bit), so that I could make this message. Now to all of you out there who keep saying I left for good, STHAP. I'm simply in a small situation, and do you really think you guys can get rid of me that easily? I also apologize to all the new members who haven't gotten to know me yet, and I hope to become friends with you all soon. I also want to apologize to my fan-girls, and my wife Cicila. Cici, I love you, and I'll be back ASAP. I'm also aware of topics I'm in that need posting, and I'm sorry to all in them, and I'll come back soon. So SAO RPG, rest assured, the Blue Blader will return soon.

AAHHH!!! He's gone AFK on us!!! The horror!!!! ^^

You sir are swine. You are addressing the legendary Keith ************ Yudai! Representative and leader of the Azure Brigade, the front liner, the Blue Blader, husband and lover of Cicila, and the father of dragons. This man has earned his place in the hall of fame for his many accomplishments and contributions. He has done more than you, or I, or anyone else has done and his time here in Aincrad proves it. Maybe you should think twice before you comment so casually about my fellow Brigade member.

Keith, I will await your return and will ensure that the <> remains fully active in your abstinence.