[PP] Colors Meeting (Ruby, Lime, Siren) (Complete)

Ruby walked along the grassy fields outside of town. Hefting her one handed sword she slashed here and there practicing and taking down some of the local boars. She smiled. This is pretty fun she thinks and it beats beating up jerks in the real world! As three boars got cocky surrounding her she smiled. About two minutes later two of the boars exploded in blue shards of light while the third panicked and ran away. Ruby laughed.

Lime stepped onto the grassy fields outside the starting town. Twirling around with her cape fluttering along like butterfly wings she laughed. As she came to a stop she a red clad figure. She recognized it as the girl from earlier. She took a step forward and watched as she took out some boars that got rather arrogant with her. As the third fled Lime Reached at back for an arrow and at her side for her bow. She brought it to the string, aimed, and fired the arrow, the projectile arcing through the air and landing on top of the boar which squealed and exploded. Lime took a step forward and raised a hand to greet the other player.

Ruby spun. She watched as the boar fled only to be struck down by an arrow that flew down from the sky. She eyed the newcomer a young girl shrouded in green who seemed to be smiling nervously. Ruby frowned uncertainly. “Hey†she said gruffly. “Uh that was a nice shot.â€

Siren walked through the grassy fields as she spotted the two girls and overheard their conversation. She smiled slightly walking toward them and gave them a half wave. "Mind if I tag along, seems like you two are part of the few who know how to actually use your weapons." She looked at Ruby in the eyes, their height difference was a matter of inches, then at Lime. "I'm pretty good myself, had to learn how to protect myself in real life and all that."

Lime moved slightly from behind Ruby and said show "battling a boar perhaps?" Lime took one of the small throwing picks from her belt and aimed like throwing a dart and fired. It didn't really hit the boar she aimed it at, only grazing it so no hp was lost but it did catch its attention as it turned to look at them.

Siren nodded as she took her sword out from the ground and turned to the charging boar. "Alright..." She took a deep breath and stood still letting the boar get closer and closer. Her sword flashed in the light as she slashed past the boar and glanced back it as it shattered. "Well how was that?"