[F01-PP] <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>> Second Go at This

Silver stood by the job boar in the middle of the Town of Beginnings once more, waiting for another player to walk up so she could ask them if they would accompany her. She was still afraid to venture out alone outside of the safe zone, so having another player with her would make her feel a bit safer. She was wearing her silver full suit of armor with angel wings emblazoned on the front of her chest plate. A red one-handed rapier rested against her right shoulder, resting there until needed. 

After a few moments of waiting, Silver decided to sit on the bench next to the board, her legs getting tired from standing for a while. While waiting, she went through the menus on her display, testing out what she could change and alter in the settings area. She was soon fully absorbed in changing the color of her display and stats, becoming distracted and distanced from reality. 

@Asheall

Stats:

Spoiler

Stats
Level 1
Silver: 20/20 HP | 2 EN | 1 DMG | 8 MIT | THORN | REGEN

Skills 
Armor skills: 
Heavy Armor - Rank 1: 8 MIT

Equipped Items

[Equipped] [T1 Rare Heavy Armor] <<Angel’s Blessing>> THORN, REGEN

Description: This heavy armor is pure white with angel wings engraved on the breast plate.
Thorns: Successful non-critical attacks against you deal (9 per slot * Tier) unmitigated damage to the attacking enemy. Only activates on damage dealing, melee attacks.

Regen: After taking damage, gain Regen at the beginning of your next turn. Heal (5 per slot * Tier) every turn for three rounds. Damage over time effects (Bleed, Poison) will not trigger Regen. Does not stack with Battle Healing. Taking damage while Regen is active will refresh it to its full duration.

[Equipped] [T1 Vanity Rapier] <<Hell’s Deliverer>> 

Description: This Rapier has a red, metal staff with a 10 inch long blade at the end. The blade has a teardrop shape. 

Battle Ready Inventory: 
(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

Edited by Silver Star
Spoiler

Stats: HP 20 | EN 2 | DMG 3 | ACC 1
Skills: 1HSS rk1
Equipped: 

Golden Light
<<T1 Rare 1H Straight Sword | DMG/ACC>> [A good-sized sword with a stunning white blade and beautiful golden decorations.]

Shining Coat
<<Vanity Armor>> [A jacket that glimmers with golden light in the sun.]

Battle ready inventory:
(5) Starter Healing Potions
Heals 50 HP

"Hmph. To think that I, of all people, would be reduced to doing a gathering quest," the man ranted to himself, "If I wasn't in a hurry to level up I wouldn't bother with such a degrading task." 

Asheall walked down the street with hubris simply oozing from his very being. He walked tall and proud, his eyes seeming to look down on you without having to actually do it. His beautifully ornate sword flashed in the bright sunlight. Anyone who didn't know better might assume he was either very a very high level or some form of royalty purely because of the way he carried himself. His black and gold jacket faintly shimmered, making the combination of Asheall's glimmering countenance and his proud aura very eye-catching. 
Of course, that not to say that I could possibly struggle with such a simple task. 
Players and NPCs alike gave the man a wide berth; it was well known that getting involved with the proud player was like agreeing to be talked down to as if Asheall was some sort of king. 

@Silver Star

Silver overheard a man's voice approaching as she changed the display colors in front of her from blue, to purple, to pink. She looked up as she saw a blond man approaching the job board. "Oh, hello there!" she called out to him while standing up from her seat. "You wouldn't happen to be doing the first lessons quest as well, would you?" she asked hopefully, looking up at him with a large smile on her face. 

Luckily (and unluckily) for Silver, she was usually oblivious to other's negative moods. So she didn't even notice the young man's bad mood as he stood in front of her grumbling to himself. While she waited for him to answer, she took a good look at him, looking up and down. He did seem quite handsome indeed with his blond hair going along nicely with his black and gold jacket. She also noticed that he walked quite tall and proud. 

@Asheall

Asheall heard a random player calling out to who he could only assume to be him. "Oh, hello there! You wouldn't happen to be doing the first lessons quest as well, would you?" the random asked, sounding hopeful. 
Asheal turned his head and glanced over the player. She was wearing shiny silver armor. She had a thin, red rapier hanging at her side and long hair that moved just barely in the slight breeze. 
I suppose I can afford to give her a moment of my time, if only to humor her. 
"I am doing the first lesson, yes. And who exactly is asking me?" he asked, his voice not rude, but it certainly was overbearing. Asheall didn't bother to turn and face the plebeian fully, but did turn his head to nearly look her in the eye. That was the most he'd usually give people. Why would he give an extra more attention than he needed to? 

@Silver Star

"I am doing the first lesson, yes. And who exactly is asking me?the man said. Silver noticed that the man hadn't fully turned to look at her. Hm, maybe he has a back or neck problem maybe? she thought to herself, trying to explain the odd behavior. Instead of waiting for him to fully turn to her, she walked up in front of him and cheerfully stuck out her hand. "The name is Brainne. It's a pleasure to meet you!" Her eyes and face were absolutely beaming with happiness at meeting a new potential friend. This was due in part to her bubbly attitude and the fact that she was still quite oblivious to the man's attitude. Maybe he was just grumpy or something or was having a bad day. 

As she stood there, ready to shake his hand, she had unequipped her rapier so that it didn't get in the way and accidentally poke the man. 

@Asheall

The player walked around to stand in front of Asheall, happily offering her hand. 
"The name is Brainne. It's a pleasure to meet you!" 
Asheall took a moment to observe her attitude. She hadn't used a player name, which was rare. And she seemed to be overjoyed to be meeting him, as one might be. He also noted that she unequipped her weapon. Clearly there was no aggression, no challenge in her greeting. Which was good. He pitied the one who tried to do so. 
"Naturally, Brainne," Asheall said with a bit of a smirk. Regardless of her intentions, how she was acting towards him was either gutsy or downright oblivious. Taking her hand he continued, "I am Asheall. Try to remember it." 
He released Brainne's hand. He preferred to avoid shaking hands with others, but she deserved a minimal amount of regard. 
"Now then. What were you wanting?" he asked, looking only slightly down at the player. 
Aside from meeting me, of course. 

@Silver Star

"I am Asheall. Try to remember it," the man said. 

Silver smiled and nodded. "It's quite a unique name. I doubt I'll have difficulty remembering it." She usually forgot most people's names, but she would do her best to remember his this time. 

"Now then. What were you wanting?"

"Oh, right!" Silver exclaimed, remembering why she had approached him. "Well, you see, I'm kind of scared to go out of the safe zone by myself..." she said, laughing nervously and rubbing the back of her head. "And you seem like a strong player, so I was wondering if you would accompany on my first lessons quest." She smiled sweetly up at him. "I can pay for lunch or something like that afterwards as well." She had offered the meal as she didn't want to drag him along without paying him back. And she had the perfect place in mind to take the two of them for lunch. It was a nice little cafe near the North Gate of the Town of Beginnings. 

@Asheall

Brainne smiled and nodded. "It's quite a unique name. I doubt I'll have difficulty remembering it."
You'll have much more reason to remember it shortly. 

"Oh, right!" she exclaimed, "Well, you see, I'm kind of scared to go out of the safe zone by myself..."
"Most are," Asheall confirmed. If he wasn't who he was he might have been scared too. 
The girl laughing nervously, rubbing the back of her head. "And you seem like a strong player, so I was wondering if you would accompany on my first lessons quest. I can pay for lunch or something like that afterwards as well." She gave him a sweet smile. 
Hmm. I suppose I can spare some of my attention to a request. 
"Then I will allow you to join me for this quest," he said, flicking open his menu and sending Brainne a party invitation, "Though we'll have to see about that meal." 
It all depended on what she wanted him to eat. Though he really only deserved the best of foods, he knew from experience that even the lowest classes had some hidden treasures. 

@Silver Star

• 1 month later...

"Then I will allow you to join me for this quest," the man said. Brianne took his haute and rude response as a joke. She laughed. "You're quite the funny one," she said, smiling up at him. 

A light ping sound was heard as a notification appeared on the upper left side of her display. 

"Notification: Party Invitation from Asheall" flashed in front of her eyes. She quickly clicked on the notification window, which brought up another display. She clicked "Accept" on the new prompt in front of her. Then she focused her attention back on the blond man in front of her. 

"Alright. I have all my things packed and ready. Shall we head over to the forest to the North of this town?" she asked politely, an excited smile across her face. This would be her first proper quest -- and hopefully a safe one now that Asheall accompanied her. 

@Asheall