Wedding Mischief and Exploits.

Your male lover takes a shower or bath. You take all of his clothes out of your shared inventory and wait, leaving them with only your female clothes, and where you are. Now they must make a choice.

Your husband is a much higher level than you, and thus has better gear. Steal his spare equipment and wear them when he is not around, and insisting to anyone that it is certainly not your husband's clothing and armor.

Your spouse has only just started cooking a delicious meal. Remove all of the vegetables and undesirables from the inventory and sell it to the vendor while replacing it with the good stuff.

You are now on your way to invoking the anger of your loved ones! :D

Me I will just wait until she comes back and stand there exposed and when she comes back, I'll say, "Had a nice walk dear?" "Now can i have them back or would you like me to stay this way?" that will mess with her like crazy, me standing there in my birthday suit acting nonchalant about the clothes 8-)