[SP-F1]« Earning a Living » (Ignore)

Grim entered the first floor, as he lefted the teleporter, he looked around, 'Well, I guess, it's times to get more mats." Grim says as he run toward the field, NPC's seeing his siganture coat, begin to run in terror, Grim looks, "Dang, hate when they do that, oh well." As Grim reaches the gate, "Blood Wing, check to area for monsters." He asks, "Of course master." She responds, as Grim tosses her up, and Blood Wing scans the area, "Master, about 500 yards due North-Eastward, I can barely see a figure or group of monsters." "Take me there ok girl." Grim asks, "Of course master this way." Blood Wing flys as Grim follows her.

Blood Wing, leading Grim to the area that she saw, that housed the enemies, says, "Master, do you see them?" She asks as she flies down onto his shoulder, as Grim comes around the bay, he looks around to see nothing. Scratching his head, "You sure it was here girl?" "Yes master it wa... behind us!!" Grim turns around to find that has encountered two Dire Wolfs, Grim draws his starter Falchion, and readies for anything.

Grims HP: 21/21

Blood Wings HP: 16/16

Dire Wolf 1: 7/7

Dire Wolf 2: 7/7

-on combat dice-

1-4: See's two Dire Wolfs

5-6: See's three Frenzied Boars

7-8: See's both Dire Wolfs and Frenzied Boars

9-10: See's nothing

As Grim watches the two wolfs, he sends Blood Wing up, "Stay out of reach ok girl?" As Blood Wing takes flight, it catches the attention of the first wolf, as it watches his familiiar take flight. "Master now, while I have it distracted." Grim then activates his <> sword skill, his blade glowing crimson red, it causes the first wolf to look back at him, "Gahhh!!!" Grim dashes as he misses the wolf, but caused it to lose its balance, and Grim then jumped back gaining some distance as he readies his skill once more.

[2+2=4:combat dice/miss]

<>-Falied

-on combat dice-

1-5: Grim misses Dire wolf allowing for move

6-8: Grim hits Dire 1 wolf causing 1 points of damage

9-10: Grim hits Dire 1 wolf causing 2 points of damage

Grim missing the first wolf, but knocking it off balance, gave him a window of opportunity to attack again. As Grim jumps back, the wolf he missed ran up and missed his feet, as Grim then readies hissword, he targets the one that just attacked him, he jumps into the air and comes down, almost hitting the wolf. he knocked it too back a few feet back, causing it to hit the other wolf and knocking them both down. "Ugh, this is hopeless girl." Grim a little irritated now, as Blood Wing screached and caused the wolfs to turn and look. "Careful now Blood Wing." "I am always careful master." Grim then runs and trys again to attack.

[2+2=4combat dice/miss]

-on combat dice-

6-8: Grim hits Dire 2 wolf causing 1 points of damage

9-10: Grim hits Dire 2 wolf causing 2 points of damage

Grim now only a few feet away from the wolfs, eyeing Blood Wing, "Thinking about a snack then you two, well same here." "At all time master, you think of food now, im about to be eaten, and your hungry, well at least we think the same, I too am famished from this." "Don't worry girl, when this is over, I'll give you a snack." Grim says as he dashes to his right dodging the bite attack the wolf did, Grim flips his sword backward and readies his attack, he uses his <> sword skill attack again, the blade glowing red, as he dashes, a crimson flash he became, and landed a crital on the wolf, he saw it land on the ground behind him and then looked at the other one, and readied his body for the incoming attack

[10-combat dice/success/critical]

<> - Success

Dire Wolf 2: 5/7

-on combat dice-

Grim dashes to his left as the wolf barely hitting him, he began to quicken in breathe, "I know im a higher level, but their still pretty fast." Grim thought to himself, as the one wolf he forgot about bite his leg, "GAHHH!!" Grim yells as he slams the pummel of his falchion on the wold that bite him, "Your getting rusty master." "Ah bite me Blood Wing, at least you can fly away, I can't." Grim scours at his familiar, "Point taken master." She says as she looks at the wolf to Grims left. Grim sees it and jumps back and kicks off on a near by rock. As Grim was about to attack the first wolf jumps and is directly in Grim face, "Too close!!" Grim grabs the wolfs head and turn his body, not being able to do a attack, and stands there, facing these two annoying wolfs.

[3-combat dice/misses]

Grims HP: 20/21

-on combat dice-

6-8: Grim hits Dire 1 wolf causing 1 points of damage

9-10: Grim hits Dire 1 wolf causing 2 points of damage

Grim a little annoyed now, as he then calms his mind, and begins to plan out what he's gonna do, as he does, one of the wolfs cahrges at him, and his concentration is broken, Grim takes the back of his blade and inserts it into the wolfs jaw, and throw him back, as he does he jumps and fails to land a hit, as the shock wave causes both the wolfs to go flying in different dirrections. "Well this is getting now where fast." Grim turns and walks away from the battle, as he is far enough for the wolfs not to follow him. "Well that was a bust, they kept dodging my attacks." As Grim was wrong, only one wolf followed him. "Wha...gah...crap, now I have to deal with you."

[3-combat dice/miss]

-on combat dice-

Grim was followed by only one wolf, the one he had injured, Grim then went into killer mode, he was hoping not to use it, but now he was just fighting this one. "Hehehe....ahahaha!!!!" "Now this will be fun!!!" Grim readies his <> sword skill attack, as his blade lite up once more in a brilliant crimson red color but his skill didn't land a hit, he went by and grabbed the tail, as he threw the wolf up into the air.

[1-combat dice/miss]

<> - Failed

-on combat dice-

The Dire wolf was snarling, and snapping its teeth at Grim, "Hahahaha, now lets have some fun Blood Wing, you distract it, while I attack it's rear, got it?" "Of course master I understand." As Blood Wing then once more screached, causing the wolf to turn his attention to her, as Grim ran at the wolf, and missed, making the wolf turn and bite Grim causing one point of damage. "Gahhhh!!!", "Im sorry Grim, I'll try harder next time." Blood Wing says not calling him master.

[4-combat dice/miss]

Grims HP: 23/25

-on combat dice-

Grim realizing that Blood Wing used his name, not master or anything, just his name. "Blood Wing, to me now!", "Of course." As she flew to his hand, he then sat her on his shoulder, "Okay, if I get hit one more time, you use our healing power ok?" He says as he charges at the wolf, "Yes I understand." Grim reading his falchion and Grim tossing Blood Wing up, as she dived down and clawed the wolfs head causing one point of damage, as Grim struck the wolf with his falchion, then Blood Wing landed back on his shoulder.

[7-combat dice/success]

Dire Wolf 2: 3/7

-on combat dice-

As Grim chuckled, "You know, this is the first time you've battled correct, mostly I use you for scouting, but your pretty good at this girl." As Blood Wing smiled they focused there attenetion on the wolf, who was not backing down, "Master a pincher attack, if you miss then I'll hit it, and visa versa." Grim eyes went big, and he nodded, "Right, here we go." Grim activated his <> sword skill, the blade glowed bright red, his attack fails him, as Grim jumped back, and Blood Wing misses as well, Grim summons Blood Wing back to his shoulder.

[1-combat dice/miss]

<> Failed

Dire Wolf 2: 3/7

-on combat dice-

Grim hisses at the wolf, "Gah, i can never land a hit on these things.", "Don't give up hope Gr... uhhh master, ah crap." Blood Wing feathers ruffled up. "You called me by my name girl, I don't mind it, the word "master" is a little... I don't know... weird." Grim said as he saw the wolf charging at him and Blood Wing, "Very well, shall we do the Blitzkreig Grim?", "Most definete Blood Wing." As Grim and Blood Wing run at the wolf, he tosses Blood Wing at it, as he drives his blade forward, both he and Blood Wing land a successful hit, Blood Wing clawing the eyes of the wolf.

As Grim was close enough, she jumped up,and Grim drove his blade into its head, this caused 2 points of damage in total. As Grim pulled his Falchion out, the wolf burted into thousands of red pixels. Grim smiled at Blood Wing, "Well that was fun don't you think girl?", "Quite so Grim, shall we go to the "Tree of Frienship" and scout the are ahead?" Blood Wing says as she looks at the giant tree. "Sure, we can see whats around here, and possibly have a little relaxation as well.

[7-combat dice/success]

Dire Wolf 2: 0/7-Dead

-on combat dice-

[1-6]: Grim misses Dire wolf allowing for move

[7-8]: Grim hits Dire 2 wolf causing 1 points of damage

[9]: Grim hits, 2 points of damage

[10]: Grim hits, 3 points of damage

Grim reached the tree, he used his <> skill to start climbing up, jumping from each branch untill he reached the top of it, he looked around, "Hmm... let me see, I'll use my abilities to help me out." Grim activated his <> and <> skills to see if there was anything he could find, as he looked around and listened, he heard a few noises below him, he looks down and sees a lone Boar, "Perfect, lone enemies are soo much easier to kill than multiple ones." Grim jumps from his perch and lands on the bracng below him, as he jumps from each branch and strikes the ground, and pulls his Falchion out again, as the boar grunted and sqwealed, as Grim activated his <> sword skill and Grim scores a hit, making the boar fly back, and landing with a hard thud, "Exellent job Grim, a wonderous hit." "Thanks girl, now lets tak him down!", "Of course, lets take the bacon home."

[9-successful/critical]

<> success

Dire Wolf 2: 2/5

-on combat dice-

[1-6]: Grim misses

7-8]: Grim hits, causing 1 points of damage

[9]: Grim hits, 2 points of damage

[10]: Grim hits, 3 points of damage

• 2 weeks later...

As Grim sees the boar come at him, he didges it and jumps back, as the boar turns quickly aroung and charges him once again, he dodges, laughing as he sees the hilarity in this. As he grew bored, he desided it was time to kill it, as he sees thi bored come at him, he lets it come cloes to him as he lands a hit on the boar, as it squeals and yipes in pain, he sees it becoming enraged, "Lovely, gotta love that right there."

Grims HP: 34/37

Boar : 1/5

-on combat dice-

1-6: Grim misses

7-8: Grim hits causing 1 points of damage

9-10: Grim hits causing 2 points of damage

As Grim sees the newly enraged boar come at him, his reaction time is slower, this thing had gotten faster, and was most likely more powerful to. As he trips the boar, as it comes at him, he sees the opening he needed, as he rushes at it and kills it, as it disappears into millions of tiny pixel. he looks down as his sword that Seld made for him, the <> was a great weapon to have.

[6]

Grims HP: 34/37

Boar : -1/5

-on combat dice-

1-6: Grim misses

7-8: Grim hits causing 1 points of damage

9-10: Grim hits causing 2 points of damage

[OOC- loot die roll, 1-10 gaine nothing, 11-18 loot die gain 1 material, loot die 19-20 gain Uncommon Item]

[rolled 17]

[Gained boar hide]