(PP-F6) Dungeon exploring (Jace, Finnick)

Jace teleported to the outside edge of the dungeon that him and Finnick were to explore. They had to find a chest in this dungeon for materials for him to make a shield that healed. He waited for Finnick to arrive. Shouldn't be long now. He pulled out his sword and sent Finnick a party request. A blue O being yes and a red X being no. Hurry up Finnick he thought.

Finnick saw Jace in he distance and wondered if he should click it......... He silently clicked the blue oval and spooked up on Jace and attempted a scare.....though Jace could not be scared in any possible wway. As they headed to whatever dungeon Jace intended on going to, we where attacked before we even got there. A WOlf stepped out of hiding and scared Finnick.This wolf would be defeated, but Finnick waited......He wanted Jace to show his skills first. The wolf had only 5 HP, and would be a weak target.... Maybe Jace could try a skill? "Jace, show me a skill, then hand it to me. Iwantto try a sword skill. If things get bad, I can try to use my battle healing skill!"

Nash I don't use much skills but i do attack. He readied a skill Vertical arc to put some easy damage on the wolf. He got ready and charged the wolf. Die! He yelled hoping to strike it. Heade a v slant on the wolf and hit it for four damage. Ahh too bad I didn't use vertical square.

Jace 18/18

Finnick 11/11

Wolf 1/5

Finnick saw Jane hit the wolf, then Finnick charged it. He did not know if he would use as kill, but he would know as he strick the enemy.he stroke a good hit and the beast exploded.

Loot dice

1-4 nothing

5-8 1 wolf tooth

9-12 1 wolf tooth one wood

13-16 2 wolf teeth one wood

17-20 2 of both

Jace and Finnick received 2 wolf teeth 1 wood

Ooc- I am trading the wolf teeth to Kay, so do not use hem. Only the wood.

Jace walked to the dungeon with Finnick right behind him. He readied his blade as he seen the cave. Anything could be behind those doors. He remembered how the Black Cats went. He seen the entrance. There was always a guard he thought. Then he seen a boar. It looked pretty tough. He looked at its health bar. 9 HP is what it had. It did not look happy. You'll be fine Finnick. Die! He yelled at the boar. He charged striking it with all of his might and hit it for a critical. Then Silvee hit it and it lost another HP the boar charged Jace who rolled out of the way.

Jace 18/18

Finnick 11/11

Silvee 13/13

Boar 6/9