[OP-F3] Forest of Wavering Mist.

I walked through the third floor, not being here to often, and deciding to go on a dungeon exploration party, just the thing is I have no one to go with. I approached a advertisement board and decided to put my party request up fro everyone to see.

'Attention All Players. I, Clarence, am looking for some people to join me in a dungeon raid in the <>. please message me if you would like to join. I will be in <> to meet everyone'

I write the message up and head over to the Inn, hoping to get this party started.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel walked through the third floor with his hands behind his head and Lucifer close behind. The Nightmare snorted some blue flames as he said, "Master, why are we here?" Angel sighed. "I've never really checked out this floor yet. I have to get to it eventually. So why not now?" He said as he proceeded through the town. AS he walked, he saw the notice board blinking with a new post. He shrugged and checked it out. It was for a dungeon raid. Angel started to smile. "I've never done a dungeon raid before." He sent a PM to the player named, Clarence, asking if he could join the expedition. Then he made his way to the Inn to meet the team, Lucifer still trailing behind him.

Ethereal sees the message, intrigued and in need of a few good drops. He turns, white raven perched on the shoulder of his tailcoat and strides towards the Inn. 'I could use a drink as well.' he thought as he pushed open the heavy wooden door into the comfortable and warm Inn. He goes up to the bar, orders a cider and looks around for the party leader.

I sit at the bar, resting my hands on my hands, elbows propped on the counter. I jolt when I hear my message icon make noise, practically falling asleep before hand. I smile, seeing I got three messages, not just one.Ethereal, Angel, and Rangar... never met them before. I think to myself as I reply to them, accepting there request. A couple moments later I look over to see Ethereal sitting at the bar, along with Rangar and Angel walking in."Are you Ethereal?" I ask Ethereal as I get up and walk over to him, putting my hand out."I'm Clarence." I say with a smile.

ragnar shakes the guys hand saying "ahh a PKer can you please explain that you don't have to i'd just like to hear the story it would help me trust you more i know there are some good PKers are you one of them its just i've had bad experiance with PKers." ragnar smiles looking at the player hoping he would explain.

I smile understandingly."Yeah I understand, the reason why I'm Orange is because me and my friends were attacked by a group of Pker Bandits, Unfortunately we did have to kill a few of them." I say with a sad smile. I turn and look at Angel."And you must be Angel right? also by the way, nice name." I tell Angel, also holding my hand to him.

Angel shakes his hand with a big grin. "Thanks, I also like the name. Clarence isn't half bad either." He says while looking the player over. He seemed like a reliable guy to have on a team. He takes a seat and orders a smoothie. "So, Mr. Clarence. Care to fill us in a little more on what exactly we're doing?" He said with a raised eyebrow and a drink of his smoothie.

I take a seat also, ordering a coffee."Okay, so this party dungeon raid is in The <> It's on of the few forests on this floor. It is very dark and incredibly difficult to see in it. At the end of a hiking path there is a cave, thankfully lit," I take a drink of my coffee,"The monsters are unknown there, so I have not a slightest idea what we are getting into, but there are some chests in there, I believe 5 in total, but it will be dangerous. You guys still in?" I ask Angel, Rangar, and Ethereal.

"With our numbers and levels I don't think we'll have a problem. I'm in." he states, brushing some lint off his suit. "I had a fight with a Minotaur not far from there if I recall correctly. It was about 5 levels ahead of me at the time but I still got it. We'll be fine." he beams.

Angel nodded, raising his smoothie glass. "If I ran from this kind of danger, I wouldn't have gotten to where I am now. I'm still in." He says while drinking a little bit and then setting the glass down. "So, you got a plan or something vaguely like that or are we diving head first into madness?"

"Well... since there are four of us we could do two teams of two. one go in first and the other go in second. or just a big group go in. Also, what is everyone's skill set. Like what are you guys good at?" I ask the group before me, not really knowing what they are capable of.

"well man i like to fight in front it dosn't matter if i get hurt as long as long as i get a good support player so we can do it either way i don't really care as long as it gets done." ragnar starts eating some food that he ordered waiting for everyone to decide what they were going to do.

I sit there, nodding as I listened to the three talking about themselves."So two tanks/fighters. One flexible guy, and one light attack guy(Me). How about this. Ethereal, would you be willing to go into just the entrance, check for monsters, then signal us in. Rangar, you and Angel take our left and right. You guys figure out who takes that. and I'll lead the front and Ethereal, would you be okay with taking the back." I ask the three. Starting to set up a team strategy.

(OOC Rangar then Ethereal then Angel then me will be the posting order.).