[F11][SP] Nature's Treasure

Taking this quest http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/16097-f011121-«natures-treasure»/

Treasure Chests:  LD of 1-3 does not result in a mimic, but drops (Floor * 25) col and one material.

Looting Mobs: Mobs that satisfy the loot minimum always drop (HP * 4) col and 1 material as default drops.

gear and stats in spoiler

Spoiler

Damage: 9 (1 base, 5 from skills, 3 from weapon)

Evasion: 0

Gain +3 to the default multiplier (HP*3) when receiving col from killing an enemy.

Accuracy: 3 (trinket)

Mitigation : 5 (light armor skill)

Current Level: 25, 500 health, 50 energy

Battle ready items: 

3 Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality (+40HP)
1 Teleport crystal

Name: Toxic Venom Salve
Your Profession: Alchemist
Your Rank: None yet
Roll ID: 140766
Roll Result: 12 (perfect)
Item Type: Salve
Tier: 1
Quality: Perfect 
Enhancements: Toxic Venom: Natural critical attack rolls of 9-10 deal (8 * Tier) unmitigatable poison damage on each enemy turn for 3 turns. Effect lasts for one thread. Poison damage does not stack, but can be refreshed.
Description: A flash with green liquid inside. It has a large corked opening so that it can be quickly poured out onto a weapon. 
Post Link: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/19203-f1e3sp/?tab=comments#comment-602287
from here: http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/19208-hinatao-evals/?tab=comments#comment-602388

Name: Magnified Quicksilver Spectacles
Profession: Artisan
Roll ID: 138142
Roll Result: 11+1
Item Type: Trinket
Enhancements: Loot Dice 3
Post Link: Here
Description:
A bright silver pair of visually enhanced frames, designed to improve ones sight as to not miss more finite details that surround them. Extremely low profile and uncompromising they form fit to the wearers face without hindrance.

My Equipment:

Name: Pokey Dagger
Your Profession: Blacksmith
Your Rank: 10
ID:
Roll: 12
Item Type: Dagger
Tier:1
Quality: Perfect
Enhancements: Damage 3
Description: A basic dagger made from pristine materials, ready for usage against the lower floor's challenges.
Post Link: 
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/1065-shop-f1the-blazing-typhoon-rank-10-grand-master-blacksmith/?do=findComment&comment=601252

Name: Obsidian Feline - Grace
Roll ID: 137732
Enhancements: Accuracy 3
Description:
A strange black and almost glassy gloss material taking the shape of a cat with orange gemstone eyes, in its paws a ball of yarn. Adorable and distracting from possibly life threatening situations, being a source of focus to sharpen ones senses and remain calm when the world is overwhelming..

Name: Gold Covetous Serpent
Roll ID: 138310
Enhancements: Prosperity 3
Description:
A golden snake, that wraps around your finger, glowing ruby eyes seem to eerily stare at you. This piece is truly captivating well refined and polished.

Not too interested in doing another paid gig today she was going out and doing her own thing. She needed the alone time to develop who she was as a person, if she could even call herself a true person knowing what she was in this world and knowing how little influence she had on… anything. She just wanted to go do some random stuff for a while and hopefully gain from the experience. It was really one of the first times she went out her own to have her own adventures, she was off trying her best and damndest to work out a strategy for herself. It wasn’t always that she could go off and do whatever she wanted. She had to take some time to do some self improvement sometimes. She was responsible for her own success. It was young lady who finally seemed animated with a positive grudge towards her. That's why she'd brought some people along as she hunted foxes. She slashed one in this nature's treasure area and shrugged at her damage.

Spawning a Fox: 468 health, 75 damage 

[x13] Eternal Cyclone 11 Energy against Fox

Damage dealt to fox: 9*13 = 117

Damage taken by fox: 0

Fox health: 351/468

My info: 500/500 health, 39/50 EN

ID# 144159 results:

Battle: 6

Craft: 7

Loot: 10

MOB: 1

Edited by Hinatao

Did it surprise anyone that she was just going off and killing creatures to try to build some battle experience today? So much for going off on her own adventure. Well, she would be going around while she attacked different things. She didn’t want to be pigeon holed into just attacking stuff all the time because of the implication. She nodded and the two of them set off for the first fox for the day, attacking it without any mercy. This was the place of the famous incident, probably so that this day erases the previous one. Face to face, the two friends were gauging themselves, who this time was going to start hostilities? It was once again the reckless one who threw herself on her prey, this time not having activated what she could have, the fox was easily put to the ground during her numerous attempts at doing so.

Damage dealt to fox: 11*13 = 143

Damage taken by fox: 75

Fox health: 208/468

My info: 425/500 health, 29/50 EN

ID# 144161 results:

Battle: 10

Craft: 4

Loot: 17

MOB: 6

Edited by Hinatao

So in the end she ended up activating her special move and attacking once again. This time she noticed that her friend was immediately captivated, she had a moment of silence before an idea burst into her imagination. “You are very interested in my eyes, my beautiful, I will tell you about this special thing that I have. They are the result of a chemical concoction specific to my interests. Where does this talent come from? I've never seen anything like it in any of the books I've read on different abilities you might be saying, well that’s a secret I keep quite jealously.” It made her think that her newly found friend was full of herself. They’d only just met and the friendship was quite forced based on circumstance. Did she really understand what a friend was? All good questions to figure out in the journey ahead of her.

Damage taken by fox: 76

Fox health: 91/468

My info: 349/500 health, 19/50 EN

ID# 144162 results:

Battle: 3 + 3

Craft: 12

Loot: 7

MOB: 9

Edited by Hinatao

“Hmm,” she said as she took in her new friend’s words and attacked the fox again and looting it in turn. She really wanted the full story but maybe now was not the time. You could never tell what prying ears could hear or what their motivations for seeking information was. So she shrugged and said, “Sure, another time would work. I was just shocked, I didn’t mean to be too nosy. And thanks for having me, I’ve been meaning to try something a little more difficult!” She smiled. She turned to Nagami and asked, “you’re a banker right? Who do you do business with mostly? Rich people? Businesses?” As they talked the following figure would catch her eye. She tugged at her friend’s sleeve and pointed, “that looks suspicious, doesn’t it?” He was just a man dressed in all black who bore weapons and was staring right at them. He didn’t move a muscle when she stared at him, as if he thought that would make him invisible to sight.

Fox health: 0/468

My info: 349/500 health, 9/50 EN

ID# 144163 results:

Battle: 8

Craft: 1

MOB: 10

Looting fox:

5148 col (1872 base col (HP*4), 1404 (from 3 prosperity), 936 (even CD)) 936 (loot table)

3 t2 mats (1 quest, 2 odd LD)

1 Rare Armor/Shield ID# 144164

ID# 144164 results:

Battle: 1

Craft: 12

Loot: 11

MOB: 2

Edited by Hinatao

energy restore 1/3

She took a break to go to a floor with a beach to restore her energy. She brought her friend along. She wasn’t all too worried because she was being carried above the water anyways but she got a sinking feeling in her heart when she heard that her friend couldn’t swim. That wasn’t what she wanted to hear. She grabbed onto his arm and tried to pull him back to shore but it turned out that he could at least stand. That was a relief.

“We should try making it back a little. I don’t know if I can swim both of us back if the water pulls us too far in…” she said as she nervously tugged at him to walk a little closer to the shore. “Why’d I come play this game? I dunno, I got into this because of my parents and this is just the path that was set for me. My goal is to get rich off this career and retire early. Not very inspiring motivations, but that’s what I have to focus on at my age.” She trailed off then said, “how about you?”

Edited by Hinatao

energy restore 2/3

This question left her friend perplexed, should she reveal the secrets of her art? After all, hse didn't come from this area, so should she even be exhibited there? At the insistence of her comrade she decided to reveal a little, hoping to put her to sleep with this information. “It was my parents who taught me how to use it in this way, they themselves learned it from a very rich man, however don't ask me how this man developed it basic, it is a mystery for me, as much as for my parents elsewhere. That is how it actually works.” She clearly didn’t want to go into it which was fine by her. She wasn’t someone to pry too much, only occasionally. She wasn’t going to force information out of anyone. She was visibly fascinated by this skll of which he did not grasp any of the subtleties though.

Edited by Hinatao

energy restore 3/3

The friend was troubled, this request intrigued her, but she could not accept it anyway, this skill was not something she could pass on, no matter what she got in return, the young woman preferred to end their discussion rather than crumple it. But she did not know that their next meeting would be decisive for one of them. “I, oh fine it's getting late, I have to go, see you next time, see you tomorrow right here.” She didn't know it yet but a fear of losing her friend in a quest for power had just emerged in her, undoubtedly another reason for her flight. It is two hours since the new friend left and she was almost ready to get back down to training business in future hopes of the chance of success came into formation, the girl watched as people dragged some wagons with them as best they could in the distance. She shrugged then went back to floor to continue their little nature treasure's quest now that their energy was healed up. 

Health: 409/500

Edited by Hinatao

It was almost adorable how reserved her new friend was. So there had been some training in a hospital environment and maybe even some one on one coaching. Having this talent was valuable, there was no doubt about that. She didn’t personally think that she wanted to be entrusted to decide someone’s fate like that which was why she never went down that path. She decided to dig a little deeper, “why so sad when mentioning that? Is someone mean to you?” she didn’t think he seemed like such a bad guy but looks could be deceiving. Her friends probably lived near or with each other which could be a lot different than how they were out on the streets. Got finished with her next strike on the new fox that spawned and said, “thanks for coming with me me by the way. I think you did a splendid job.” She flexed her muscles a little bit and then moved around a little to loosen up.

Fox health: 351/468

My info: 409/500 health, 39/50 EN

ID# 144165 results:

Battle: 3

Craft: 11

Loot: 18

MOB: 2

Edited by Hinatao

She turned her attention to the enemy she was facing and attacked again, not paying it much mind. She didn’t want to spend too much practicing combat because there was so much to observe and watch and take in in the mean time. She looked out at the landscaping and saw a group of people. It was just a bunch of people with mixed groups as best as possible in order to develop in the young shots a semblance of team spirit that would serve them well afterwards. Today the lesson would be special, an evaluation of the fighting abilities of the whole group, but this year none really deserved praise. At the tenth hour of the day, it was finally time to show what they knew how to do, it was not the time to do anything, she was waiting for that since her control of acquired or she had spent the time allotted to look out at her future comrades.

Fox health: 234/468

My info: 334/500 health, 29/50 EN

ID# 144166 results:

Craft: 8

Loot: 1

MOB: 8

Edited by Hinatao

She realized that it was not her surprise to have to measure herself against them. She turned to the enemy she currently had and hit it with everythihng she had. It was probably going to die with one more hit. She probably could have killed it by now if she wasn’t so distracted by the people in the distance. She had met one of the boys a few days ago. The boy with ruddy eyes stood over there very obvious to her that he was the boy she was thinking of, visibly ready to do battle. The poor guy, he did not know what awaited him, fortunately they were in open land otherwise the damage would be considerable. He dropped into a fighting stance and jumped unceremoniously into hand-to-hand combat, a big mistake, you had to demonstrate what you had in your belly and that was exactly what the boy was planning to do

Fox health: 117/468

My info: 258/500 health, 19/50 EN

ID# 144167 results:

Battle: 7

Craft: 7

Loot: 6

Edited by Hinatao

She looked back at the creature she was currently handling and found it easy to finish it off with one last attack. After that was taken care of, she was able to just shrug off all her notions of being not enough for this easy stuff. In her own way… she was able to tank the last attack the creature threw at her and she  blocked so her fist, and skillfully with her other hand created a barrier which she placed directly on the chest of her opponent before performing a back jump. Without realizing it despite the surprised look of the others in the area she had probably done something that would get her into trouble in the eyes of the more conservative crowd. Despite everything the day ended without any allusion on this incident, but at the final moment of life within the creature she took a moment to wnnder if she had to kill it at all. She looted it anyways. 

My info: 258/500 health, 9/50 EN

ID# 144168 results:

Battle: 5

Craft: 2

Loot: 12

MOB: 6

Looting fox:

5148 col (1872 base col (HP*4), 1404 (from 3 prosperity), 936 (even CD)) 936 (even LD)

1 t2 mats (1 quest,)

1 Rare Consumable ID# 144169
1 Rare Armor/Shield ID# 144169

ID# 144169 results:

Battle: 6

Craft: 6

Loot: 18

MOB: 7

Total Loot So far

10296 col

4 t2 mats 

Edited by Hinatao

Someone came over and had her take a seat to ask her some questions and for guidance. She was asked to remain seated, her friend entered the area at the same time and after the latter were informed of the situation, and someone dispatched in the name of some important organization made an entry and listened to the account of the protagonists quoted previously, noting from time to time scraps of information on her report, he did not release any clue on her personal feeling of the thing, undoubtedly was it there a habit taken during her function. At the end of this interview, she passed on some good advice and made it possible for others to do what she had just done. Things returned to normal over the next few hours, the incident was passed over in silence for the good of all. That was a huge weight off her shoulders.

energy restore 1/3

Health 278/500

Edited by Hinatao

energy restore 2/3

Health 298/500

Soon she fell asleep and forgot all about the battle she just had. It wasn’t difficult or even that interesting but others seemed to have a fascination with how she had performed. She had been woken up a bit against her will, she knew that these training sessions would be useful to her later but she was the type to live day by day, and for the moment let's say it she didn't have much to do, even though she had a lot of fun with her day. But life had a whole different idea in mind for her today. She woke up and was thrown into a fight with another creature when she was just thinking about heading to take a break, the place where the little girl would probably meet regularly in a few years, for a very specific purpose. She really couldn’t catch a break today could she?

Edited by Hinatao

energy restore 3/3

Health 318/500

However, the benevolent god that woke her up to fight again today noticed that her daughter was lagging behind once arrived, trying to keep her motivation intact. She needed to send her a sign to get some motivation. So a flower was sent drifting into her path. That cheered her up a little and made her realize that training wasn’t so bad. It was like nature itself was trying to say “My darling, will you go a little faster? I brought you here so that you can discover the place, you will come there often when you are training, and watch what I am going to teach you to do today, it is also pretty, isn't it?” But nobody was actually talking obviously. She knew she would know how to do this and much more if she listened to her instincts. She already knew a lot only after a very short time of training and being out on her own.

Edited by Hinatao

As she had planned, she had no trouble reproducing the result as the first time she fought a beast such as this. She attacked it without flaws and ashe did a bunch of damage to it. Just one attack and it was already limpng around like she had done irreversible damage to its muscular structure. She was still innocent and it was after all only a game for her, but the training was not finished either. She brought up a large sandwich and put it on the ground, now ready to be eaten, waiting for her to reproduce this result, which would not be easy for her according to her look. If she beat this creature she could eat the sandwich. If not, she couldn’t. It was as simple as that and it did well to motivate her to do well again. She readied herself for the attack she was about to do. The sandwich was riding on it!

Damage dealt to fox: 11*13 = 143

Fox health: 325/468

My info: 243/500 health, 39/50 EN

ID# 144170 results:

Battle: 10

Craft: 8

Loot: 2

Edited by Hinatao

She unleashed another attack, doing less this time than the last, but at least the creature tumbled away without being able to do much of anything after she knocked it aside. After two short attacks she had managed to find a way to form the attack without incident and was in the process of finalizing its form, proud of it she shouted to the heavens to come and see this, relaxing her attention for a second, the sandwich sat ready to be eaten> She was full but it was now on the ground tempting her to overeat for the day. She would have to make a note not to get obsessed with food so that she could control her weight and stuff. She didn’t have any intention of being a big slob when her goal was to do combat. She sighed when she realized how hard it was to resist the temptation of the food.

Fox health: 208/468

My info: 167/500 health, 29/50 EN

ID# 144171 results:

Loot: 13

Edited by Hinatao

It was almost over. She could feel it as she attacked the fox again. The creature rolled over and pretended to be dead but then jumped at her at the last second before she could finish it off. She saw it held on the ground by the twigs around here, she hurried to finish it, noticing the work it represented, and comforted her prey not without reprimanding a little laugh in front of the creature, then they both hopped back and returned to battle, not without a memory that would undoubtedly make her laugh in the future. She heard a song playing in the distance. Soft and melodious, someone was making himself heard as noon rolled around. The young woman had recovered a strand of fur from the ground and had put her back up in the tree near her starting point. Since then, some birds came to observe what was going on near their home.

Fox health: 91/468

My info: 167/500 health, 19/50 EN

ID# 144172 results:

Battle: 5+3

Loot: 2

MOB: 3

Edited by Hinatao

Finishing off the creature was a lot easier done than said. Seriously, all she had to do was attack it one more time and it just crumpled over dead, allowing her to rummage through the area and see if she could find anything worth any money. She was left a little disappointment but she didn’t come out here looking to get rich. She was here just to get used to fighting so that she could go take on some tougher enemies down the line. There would be slightly more danger tonight, the day will be cool. She had still forget about getting up this morning, she was late to cook the bread. The town was not stopping this night, there must be a special order ha! Well that didn’t make much sense at all, she wondered if she was going a little crazy with all this fighting she had been doing. Her words weren’t even coming out right.

My info: 167/500 health, 9/50 EN

ID# 144173 results:

Battle: 3+3

Loot: 16

MOB: 7

Looting fox:

Looting fox:

4212 col (1872 base col (HP*4), 1404 (from 3 prosperity), 936 (even CD)))

3 t2 mats (1 quest, 2 odd CD)

1 Rare Trinket ID# 144174

ID# 144174 results:

Loot: 14

MOB: 10

Total Loot So far

14508 col

7 t2 mats 

1 Rare Trinket ID# 144174

Edited by Hinatao

After stretching for a long time, the girl slipped out of her makeshift seat and opened her mouth wide to feel the air in the early morning push against the back of her throat. It was a refreshing feeling and her sense of smell was very developed and her hearing so fine she could get a thousand pieces of information from just enjoying the early afternoon. She guessed she was done for now. There wasn’t much else to do for the day other than sit around and celebrate all the work she had gotten done. She could finally enjoy that sandwich! She picked it up and started munching on it, enjoying the very full flavors and wondering when she would get to eat something this good again. It wasn’t like she was rolling in money. Ah well, this wasn’t a huge deal in the huge scheme o things she guessed.

Edited by Hinatao

She looked around some more and decided that yeah, this day was pretty shot. She did the last productive thing that she could do today by looking around for something valuable and she failed. So she just went on to the nearest town. She could rest up in there and then she wouldn’t have to worry about doing anything uninteresting. She could just go party, or celebrate, whatever. She hadn’t figured this out yet. She went and put on her brand new clothes, ran her hand through her hair, grabbed a small amount of money and went down the narrow stairs that led to the common area. She could have done with more privacy but she wasn’t rolling in money nor could she get her own house. Someone was there waiting for her. Did this person have something for her to do? Because if not he needed to juts go find someone else to bother.

looking for chest

No chest

ID# 144175 results:

Craft: 5

Total loot this thread:

2 SP (1 thread, 1 event)

14908 col

7 t2 mats 

1 t2 Rare Armor/Shield ID# 144164