«Daisuki»

» Username: Daisuki

» Real name: Dakota Kiser

» Age: 13

» Gender: Male

» Height: 68 1/2 inches

» About: History/personality

It had always just been me and Sasuke(my brother). We never really had anyone to depend on other than each other. School life was full of bullying and putdowns daily. Our parents loved us, but they never really understood me. I had felt that my only place in the world were I really mattered was in video games. There I could speak my mind and not be judged by my looks or my clothing, but rather who I truly am. Naturally when the NerveGear was coming out I was saving all my money for it. When I heard about Sword Art Online I immediately knew I wanted it. It would be the first real VRMMORPG. I was so excited that I skipped school to play it. Little did I know... When Kayaba had told us that we couldn't logout I thought he was joking. It was close to dinner time so I decided I would logout, but when I went to the menu, I couldn't find the logout button... I have since then been living with my brother training daily, waiting for the day when we can get out.

» Virtues:

Determined.

Whether it be a Skull Reaper or a Frenzy Boar He will not back down. His determination can sometimes overwhelm his foes. He would never back down from a challenge, no matter what the cost. He will finish anything he starts.

Uplifting.

he tries to keep the atmosphere within the party light and cheerful. he wants to please everyone and keep them from giving up. He would never leave a teammate behind. he would do his best to always make party members happy.

Observant.

He would wait and assess his enemies before moving to strike. He would rather finish a monster with a few shots than hacking and slashing all over it's body. He can notice things hidden in the brush better than most. Knows when a teammate is lying.

» Flaws:

Reference: http://www.darkworldrpg.com/lore/flaws.html

Shy

He would rather avoid direct contact with anyone he didn't have to interact with. He Doesn't barter with the NPC's or players. He can be a bit quiet at times, avoiding attacks, causing more work for his team. He would rather practice a skill alone than go level grinding with party members.

Arrogance.

(only with people he knows well and trusts)He can get a bit cocky, trying to show off. He will sometimes attack enemies too strong for one and has to be saved by his brother. He can frustrate party members. Consequentially his Battle Healing ability is raised quite often.

Childish.

He likes to play around in-between quests. He will often hide in bushes and trees to jump out and scare his brother. He often relies on his brother to get them out of a sticky situation. He often is found stalking a foe waiting to strike in the weak point while the teammates are fighting. He thinks of his brother almost like a father.

Blacksmith: Lvl 1

Skills

Non-combat:

Slash Weapon Forging(Lvl 1) - The effectiveness with which a player can craft Slashing Weapons.

Passive:

Acrobatics(Lvl 1) - Determines a player's jumping height and the ability to perform aerial maneuvers. Bottom level is the natural jumping height for the Player.

Combat:

Parry(lvl 1) - The ability to use an attack to block an opposing strike. Maximum level makes it possible to destroy an item currently at less than half of the maximum durability; anything with a durability above that will not be damaged.

Weapon skills :

Snake Bite(lvl 1) - (2-hit combo) A left and a right swings that target the opponent's weapon, with a chance of breaking the weapon.

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

The Boars Edge

Basic Cloak (hood attached)

18 Mats

Roleplays

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress

(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

» Sasuke (IRL best friend, In-game brother)

Story Thus Far (optional)

»