[F02-PP] Murder Hornets <<Long Live the Queen>>

Spoiler

<<Long Live the Queen>>

This quest takes place on Floor 2.
This quest is repeatable (for Matriarch's Stinger only).

Word from the Information Brokers speaks of a hidden respawning Field Boss on Floor 2. A small party reported having farmed the <<Wind Wasps>> found throughout the fields awakened a hidden Field Boss. This monster, identified as <<Wind Wasp Queen>>, proved to be a dangerous opponent for the relatively low leveled party, and dropped a powerful Alchemical Potion.

Requirements:wasp.jpeg

- At least one [1] Page (20 or more posts).

- Maximum Party Size of 3.

- The Wasp Queen must be defeated.

- Repeat completions will only yield <<The Matriarch's Stinger>>.

Wasp Queen Information

<<The Wasp Queen>> is a respawning Field Boss and has the following statistics:

HP: 50
Damage per Attack: 20

Rewards:

1. <<The Matriarch's Stinger>> This incredibly potent venom can be applied to a weapon to provide an additional +1 damage for the duration of one battle. (Awarded to each player; this is treated functionally identical to an uncommon damage potion).
  2. 3 Skill Points.

Snow's Stats
Level: 10
|| HP: 200 || EN: 20 |

Spite Set: || DMG: 5 || ACC: 1 || MIT: 35 || THN: 18 || RGN: 5 || BLD: 12/8-10 ||
|| Sif's Needle [+1ACC] [+2BLD] || Freya's Blessing [+18MIT] [+5 RGN] || Loki's Horns [+9MIT] [+18 THN] ||
Sword Arts:

RANK 1 ARTS

[x1 AoE] Sonic Charge (1 Energy +2 per target hit) - A forward thrust which explodes energy at the end of the move.

[x2 Stun] Twin Thrust (5 Energy) - A pair of quick thrusts aimed at the user's knees to immobilize them.

[x2] Heft (2 Energy) - Lift the heavy end of the spear diagonally across your opponent from the ground, cutting their torso with the tip.

RANK 2 ARTS

[x3] Fatal Thrust (3 Energy) - A single powerful thrust.

[x4 AoE] Hellish Twice (4 Energy +2 per target hit) - A pair of alternating sweeping motions which damages multiple targets.

[x4] Mighty Charge (4 Energy) - Charge your opponent fiercely and impale them with your spearhead. Your opponent is then lifted up before being slammed into the ground from the momentum of your maneuver.

Snow learned from the locals of a nearby threat to the low-level gathering area. Every few days, a large hornet would appear and force non-combative players to flee a rich gathering area outside the second floor. She overheard the information from several panicked players at the entrance of town. After breakfast, the blonde picked out a different set of armor for the fight and made way in the direction of the High Fields of Crossing on the map. 

The second floor largely consisted of mountains, plains, and rivers. The journey was scenic, beautiful and peaceful. A small path, worn down from all the players that utilized this gathering area, helped to keep Snow on course. The weight of Sif's Needle lightly tapped her back with each step. Despite the rumored safety of the path, this was a field boss. She couldn't tell if this meant it would have minions or not, but hornets usually swarmed a nest. Nests meant many.

After about a half hour and a tiring hike uphill, Snow could see the large expanse of the famous High Fields of Crossing in the distance. From what she heard, this was where the players were getting attacked. It would bar them entrance to the otherwise safe-zone of the Fields. Snow fetched her spear from her back and advanced cautiously. Every rustle or hum caught her attention. One such noise seemed close and the blonde whipped her spear around, ready to attack.

@Assassin

Edited by Snow

Tearing and slashing. Something strong was here. Fighting it wouldn't be difficult, she was strong. Powerful. This was a true test of her strength. If she lived through this, she could easily be strong enough to live on. Everyone here was on equal footing as long as they put in the time, and now it was her time.

She approached the spawn area of the hornet, seeing the beast just out of range. She pulled her dagger out from underneath her cloak, hidden from anyone within view and crept towards the hornet slowly, seeing if she could sneak up on it. A rustling in the leaves, someone was near.

No one can know.

The blond popped around the corner and she quickly sheathed her dagger. The hornet sees her, time to play pretend. The girl bolted in the opposite direction towards snow, a crying wail came from her mouth as the giant insect bolted towards her.

"Help! Help me, it's trying to kill me!" Actual tears dripped down her cheeks as she took shelter behind the other girl. Heavy armor? Good, a tank. Now she wouldn't even be bothered by the damage.

@Snow

Spoiler

General
Level: 1 | HP:  20/20 | Energy: 2/2

Stats
DMG: 5 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 9 | ACC: 2 | MIT: 18

Skills
Dagger Rank I

Equipment(In use)
Dark Cloak(LA): MIT II; EVA I
Fastening Belts(Tri): ACC II; EVA I
Kami Sori(Dagger): DMG III

Consumables
(5x)Starting Healing Potion[50 HP]

Edited by Assassin
Spoiler

ID# 148992: || BD: 3 + 1 || CD: 8 || LD: 15 || MD: 7 ||

Snow: || HP: 200/200 || EN: 20/20 ||
|| DMG: 5 || ACC: 1 || MIT: 35 || THN: 26 || BLD: 12/8-10 ||

• <<MISS>>
  • [-2 EN]

The Wasp Queen: || HP: 50/50 ||
|| DMG: 20 ||

• <<HIT>> [20 DMG - 35 MIT]
  • <<THORNS>> Suffered!
  • [- 18 HP]

Results:

1. Snow || HP: 199/200 || EN: 18/20 || 0 HT ||
  2. The Wasp Queen || HP: 32/50 ||
  3. Assassin || HP: 20/20 || EN 2/2 ||

From the rustling bush emerged a short, small looking child. Snow reared her spear to prevent accidentally impaling the player. They quickly ducked behind Snow, crying out about being attacked. The spearwoman turned her attention forward barely found the time to brace herself against the impact of the massive insect. It was several times larger than expected. No wonder low level players ran from it.

Pressed against the length of her weapon, Snow tensed and pushed back, bringing the edge of her blade across the legs of the monster. Red gashes marred its yellow body, but the insect still looked to attack a more... bite-sized target.

"Stay behind me," Snow barked. She placed an arm out to intercept anything that might go for the player behind her.

Snow watched as the reactive properties of her equipment knocked the Queen's health down beneath half. The green bar immediately turned yellow meanwhile a small pixel remained absent from her own health bar. She felt thankful for her choices of gear this morning.

@Assassin

Edited by Snow

Strong. If she tried to attack this person, she would likely die. She must be several levels higher than her, but she could reach her level too if she kept up a steady pace. The child cleared ehr eyes and tried to act like a brave little kid, even though she didn't fear this over grown beetle in the slightest.

"L-Let me help!" The girl said. Her blade glowed with a red aura, deep like crimson blood and jumped on the hornet. The blade sunk into the hornets skin, tearing a dark red gash through its body. The bee then turned on her, since Snow had yet to land a hit on it.

"U-Uh oh..." The girl mumbled when the wasp started chasing her around again. Her tiny body was confusing the hornet underneath the cloak, since the rags covered up where body even was underneath. So much for a tank taking the damage for her, looks like she'll have to dodge.

image.thumb.png.29e38ac0515781916e44be2c2f6f5288.png

Spoiler

Snow: || HP: 200/200 || EN: 20/20 ||

Assassin: || HP: 20/20 || EN: 2/2 ||
|| DMG: 5 || ACC: 2 || MIT: 18 || EVA: 2 ||

• Round Accel - (5*2) = 10

The Wasp Queen: || HP: 22/50 ||

Edited by Assassin
Spoiler

ID# 149013: || BD: 6 + 1 || CD: 4 || LD: 17 || MD: 9 ||

Snow: || HP: 199/200 || EN: 18/20 ||

• [+1 EN]
  • <<HIT>> [(2*5),STUN] Twin Thrust
  • <<STUN>> Applied!
  • <<RESTED>> Activates! (1/2)
  • [-4 EN]

The Wasp Queen: || HP: 22/50 ||

• [- 10 HP]
  • <<STUNNED>>

Assassin: || HP: 20/20 || EN: 0/2 ||

• [+1 EN]

Results:

1. Snow || HP: 199/200 || EN: 15/20 || 1 HT ||
  2. The Wasp Queen || HP: 12/50 ||
  3. Assassin || HP: 20/20 || EN 0/2 || 1 HT ||

As Snow tried to stand guard for the child, the girl dashed past her. From the rags she wore, the girl pulled a dagger and activated a sword skill with a menacing red aura. Confusion struck Snow. She thought this girl to be a non-combatant. Even with a blade, the other player seemed oddly acquainted with fighting. Snow learned what she knew today from other players that chose to help her. She suspected something didn't add up.

"Be careful!" The valkyrie exclaimed as she witness the giant wasp take a few retaliatory stabs.

Snow leapt into action this time. Cardinal felt her intent and a faint blue aura enveloped Sif's Needle. The spear surged quickly into two quick thrusts. The blade sunk into the massive wasp's back, just beneath the wings. The precision of the blows interrupted the rhythmic hum of the Queen's wings and she fell from the air. Legs wounded and wings disabled, it struggled to gain any foothold.

"There." Snow slammed the but of her weapon beside her feet. She saw the sliver of HP remaining. "The rest is all you."

@Assassin

Edited by Snow

The Assassin watched the giant hornet fall to the ground daintily from it's stun. Twitching and helpless. It was weak compared to them, they hard power that it did not. That was the manner of this game, those who were strong can rule over others.

I won't let anyone bully me.

The girl dropped to her knees in front of the overgrown bee and stabbed her dagger directly into it's face without even activating a sword art. The creature contorted to the damage, sprawling until the Health Bar fell too far.

Empty.

The monster exploded into nothing but data, leaving just her and the other woman. She looked like she wasn't believing her ruse. Think of something quick! "S-Stupid meany was trying to hurt me! You helped me though! Thank you! I could have been hurt real bad if you didn't help." The girl rose to her feet, dusting off her ragged cloak that hid everything but her hands, feet and head. She offered an innocent smile to the other player.

image.thumb.png.9adca4380bc9d7e816029c7240f69bb7.png

1. Snow || HP: 199/200 || EN: 15/20 || 1 HT ||
  2. The Wasp Queen || HP: 7/50 ||
Edited by Assassin
Spoiler

ID# 149497: || BD: 9+1 || CD: 10 || LD: 18 || MD: 1 ||

Snow: || HP: 199/200 || EN: 15/20 ||

• [+1 EN], [+1 REC]
  • <<CRITICAL HIT>> [3(5+1)] Fatal Thrust
  • <<Bleed>> Applied!
  • <<RESTED>> Activates! (2/2)
  • [-2 EN]

The Wasp Queen: || HP: 7/50 ||

• [- 16 HP] Fatal Thrust
  • [-12 HP] <<BLEED>> 1/2

Assassin: || HP: 20/20 || EN: 0/2 ||

• [+1 EN]

Results:

1. Snow || HP: 199/200 || EN: 15/20 || 3 HT ||
  2. The Wasp Queen || HP: 0/50 || <<DEFEATED>>

The insect still squirmed after the blow from the child. She watched its abdomen rear up with this harpoon tip aimed for the girl's back. Her body took action and Cardinal heeded her call for a single fatal blow. Her spear impaled the Queen through and through. With a small notification window, the boss monster was no more.

Snow spun her spear onto her back where it stuck by whatever form of witchcraft made sense in this game. The task had been completed, but something felt off. She narrowed her eyes on the kid for a moment, but then broke into a smile.

"You most definitely could have," she nodded. Snow walked up to the small framed player and bent down to eye level. Her soft, blue eyes met with green.

"You're fairly good with that dagger. And keeping it concealed is a good idea. A little misleading, but smart." Snow traced her own chin with her thumb and index. She looked over the girl carefully. The vibe she got from the attire was that of a thief. When she was younger, she knew the type. Smart when they need to be, dumb when they need to be.

Snow stood upright. Who was she to pass judgement.

"Well then, what now?" she asked. "This is practically a safe zone again. So, you won't have to worry about monsters for some time. Did you need help back to town? There's some good gathering spots up ahead... or we could go beat up some more 'meanies' if you like?"

Snow made air quotes with her fingers and smiled.

@Assassin

Edited by Snow

She...was believing her? Acceptance? Or, just neglecting to understand what she was doing? Well, best to ride this train while its on the tracks. What to do actually? Her only plan for today was to kill this boss. There wasn't any other doable quest right now. Maybe she could spend a moment to do some killing.

"I need to get stronger! Let's go kill some more meanies! If I kill more I can get stronger!" Acting like an unknowing child wasn't annoying to her. It was some kind of fun to play pretend. Snow could hear the scraping of her dagger sliding into it's holder and locking into place with a -click-.

"If we're going to go and do that, you will protect me right? I'm trying to get more brave so I can fight more meanies!" The girl moved over to Snow's side and gave her another innocent smile. "Lead the way, tank lady! I'll be right behind you, and follow your lead!"

@Snow

Spoiler

Out of Combat Post 1/2
[+10 HP]
[+1 EN]
Snow: || HP: 200/200 || EN: 16/20 ||

Tank lady... As much as Snow wanted to support others and make them feel safe, that phrase failed to flatter.

"Eager to kill huh?" The question held even more suspicion than prior. What child flees a monster and then is eager to kill more? Snow feared leaving the safety of the Town of Beginnings for almost a whole year. Even now, she held anxiety outside of the safe zones, clad in armor and armed to the teeth.

"Alright, why don't we stick to something easy then? I'm Snow by the way. Here." Snow opened her menus and navigated to the party request page, she targeted the strange little girl and sent over a prompt to join forces.

"Accept that and we'll go hunt." Snow turned to the path which lead back to town. In between here and High Fields of Crossing was another famously known field. It didn't hold any special name, but the boars and players who died there made it known by all. 

@Assassin

Edited by Snow

The child looked at the option on her menu. She figured at this point, her ruse was pretty much failing. It was best if she came clean and tried to mend it.

"Okay look. The hornet really did scare me a bit, I figured if I acted a little more scared though... you would help me without question... Also. I- I didn't choose my name. So..." She tapped her finger on the screen and accepted the invite to the group hesitantly. A name popped up on Snow's HUD.

Assassin: [   20/20  ]

The girl did her best to hide inside her cloak like it was a scarf. Completely quiet and obviously nerve wracked, she waits for Snow's reply following some distance behind her in case she had to run away from this person. She seemed nice enough to listen to reason, but many people have tricked her into trust before. She wasn't going to get tricked by people anymore.

@Snow

Edited by Assassin
Spoiler

Out of Combat Post 2/2
<<Rested>> Activates!
[HP Full]
[EN Fully Restored]

Didn't choose her name? Thought I wouldn't help her?

The name popped up in the corner of her vision: Assassin. How ominous. As well as her health. Snow raised a brow.

"Well, I would have helped regardless. Some players in town who don't fight at all were scared off by it. I just wanted to lend a hand."

As they walked, a moment of silence stood between them. 

"You haven't been out in the field very long, have you?" Snow asked. They arrived at a large opening. Tall grass and rolling hills stretched far and wide. Several yellow markers hung above the top and moved in the distance. Deep grunts could be heard everywhere. While usually used to harvest meats for cooks, the field also proved a great starting ground for new players. It seemed though, that Assassin was well versed in games. More so than Snow. To have picked it up so quick and at a younger age...

Were she my level, I'm sure I'd be the one needing protection.

@Assassin

Edited by Snow

The Assassin followed beside her tank the best she could. Her tiny stride mat it difficult to keep up with the woman's longer legs. When she asked if Assassin had been outside the safe zone before, the girl's mind returned to that Gemini she had killed. That was the only other time she had went outside of a safe zone.

"No many people who knew me would offer to lend me a hand." She mentioned quietly thinking about all the older kids at the orphanage. "I've been outside in the field twice now. That is it." She looked over to her counterpart, having to bend her neck upwards just to get a good look at her face.

"What about you? You took that wasp's stinger like a champ. You must be loads stronger than I am. You must know what you're doing compared to me. I've never touched a video game before this one... I'm only hear... Well, I guess it's not important, I am here-."

The preteen was cut off when a wolf jumped at her. A loud yip of surprise came from the girl when her cloak rose up revealing the finely made leather armor and three daggers that she was carrying. Her face got serious pretty quickly as the cloak fell back into place gently. The grinding of steel could be heard as she drew one of her daggers. The crimson red aura tried to bite through the canines flesh but came up just short.

"Stupid jerk!"

image.thumb.png.872bad3c65ac3100f1747172b5b3b9a9.png

Assassin: 20/20 | 2/2 | DMG: 5 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 9 | ACC: 2 | MIT: 18
Snow: 200/200 | 20/20 |
 DMG: 5 | ACC: 1 | MIT: 35 | THN: 18 | BLD: 12/8-10

Wolf: 20/20 | DMG: 6

@Snow

Edited by Assassin
Spoiler

ID# 149518: || BD: 6+1+1 || CD: 7 || LD: 1 || MD: 3 ||

|| DMG: 5 || ACC: 1 || MIT: 35 || THN: 18 || RGN: 5 || BLD: 12/8-10 ||

• <<HIT>> [(2*5),STUN] Twin Thrust
  • <<STUN>> Applied!
  • [-5 EN]

Wolf: || HP: 20/20 ||
|| DMG: 6 ||

• [- 10 HP]
  • <<STUNNED>>

Results:

1. Assassin: || HP: 20/20 || EN 0/2 || 0 HATE ||
  2. Wolf: || HP: 10/20 || <<STN>>
  3. Snow: || HP: 200/200 || EN: 15/20 || 1 HATE ||

From the thickets of grass, a light pink marker appeared. A wild wolf lunged for Assassin. Her reaction speed surprised the blonde. Before Snow could pull her weapon from her back, her companion and unleashed another sword art with her blade. The lancer knew dagger wielders were fast, but this was the first time seeing it in person. Unfortunately, Assassin missed her strike and thankfully, so too did the wolf.

Snow dropped into her stance. The length of her spear took on a faint blue hue. It snapped into the wolf's legs twice and again, another monster crumpled to the ground. Two red gashes kept it grounded and easy prey for her party member to practice on. 

"Again," Snow called out. She took a step back and gave wide berth for Assassin to act without reserve.

Her spear swept wide and held high for another coup de grace. If her partner missed, the final blow would lie to Snow.

@Assassin

Edited by Snow

Blink and you'll miss. The Assassin, one moment standing next to her companion, the next she was standing above the wolf. It couldn't be seen, but heard, a sword art was readied under her cloak. A glint reflected through her emerald eyes as the insanely fast dagger user plunged her red blade into the wolf's head twice, but missing the second one as it hurries up to dodge her attack. She pulled her dagger out of the dirt and looked back at the tank behind her.

"Grrrr, meanies don't die! Die already you stupid meanie!!!" The wolf got angry at her and snarled viciously. It reached it's head out and  latched on to her leg, the quick shock of pain ran up her leg. The wailed in pain, but only lost a single point of HP. "Owiie! Ow ow ow! Get off!!!" The girl screamed swinging her leg around trying to free her leg. "Ow! Help me tank lady!!"

@Snow

image.thumb.png.7a72e89b027a97b0235f6a2450ede9f7.png
image.thumb.png.9ae250b1794147031227eae7f8113d96.png

(The wolf actually hits Assassin(7-12) cause CD Sorry EDIT I KNOW THE WOLF WAS STUNNED WE AGREED TO LET IT HIT ME CAUSE I WROTE THIS POST LIKE SIX TIMES PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME DO IT AGAIN.)

1. Assassin: || HP: 20/20 || EN 0/2 || 1 HATE ||
  2. Wolf: || HP: 5/20 || DEAD 
  3. Snow: || HP: 200/200 || EN: 15/20 || 1 HATE ||
Edited by Assassin
Spoiler

ID# 149531: || Battle: 8+1 || Craft: 9 || Loot: 2 || MOB: 2 ||

Snow: || HP: 200/200 || EN: 15/20 ||
|| DMG: 5 || ACC: 1 || MIT: 35 || THN: 18 || RGN: 5 || BLD: 12/8-10 ||

• [+2 EN], <<Recovery>> Activated
  • <<HIT>> Basic Attack
  • <<Bleed>> Activated!
  • [-1 EN]

Wolf: || HP: 5/20 ||
|| DMG: 6 ||

• [- 5 HP]
  • [-12 HP] <<BLEED>> (1/2)
  • <<DEFEATED>>

Results:

1. Assassin: || HP: 20/20 || EN 0/2 || 1 HATE ||
  2. Wolf: || HP: 0/20 || <<BLD>>
  3. Snow: || HP: 200/200 || EN: 16/20 || 1 HATE ||

She didn't expect the beast to manage a counter offensive in its current state. Yet, as she had heard in a popular movie, cut off a wolf's head and it still has the power to bite. 

"Hold on!" Snow called out, rushing to her companion's side. She felt horrible to let this happen despite seeing her lose only a small smidgen of health. 

Snow, without ceremony or remorse, plunged the head of her spear into the wolf's neck. Its jaw loosed Assassin's leg. The small chunk of its health dwindled and the monster broke into pieces. Considering the gap in level, it left her with no rewards for the kill.

"I am so sorry, Assassin. I didn't think it was going to be able to move after that attack. You okay?" Snow asked. She held out her hand to help Assassin to her feet.

Truth be told, Snow played a few games before, but she still hadn't grasped many of the working of Sword Art Online. Compared to others of her level, she would still seem a novice.

Edited by Snow

Assassin crawled free of the wolf's clutched looking down at the red on her leg. It stopped hurting just as Snow reached down to help her up. Her face blushed up a bit looking at her hand. She seemed hesitant to take her hand, but eventually she stood up with her help and looked down at her leg.

"That was the first time I actually got hurt in the game..." The girl bent down and poked the red on her leg, feeling the pain in her leg again as she put pressure on it. She squeaked in pain quietly. "Owie... There's... There's no blood."

She remembered that Snow was with her and stood up. "O-Oh, sorry... Thanks for helping me. I... not many people would care to help me that much. You rushed right in and helped me without even thinking about it... Um..." She seemed lost for words almost completely.

@Snow

"Don't worry about it," Snow chuckled with a smile. "You could say I like to help anyone. I'm sure that will end up with a knife in my back one day."

Snow mounted Sif's Needle on her back again only to take a knee and inspect Assassin's wound. The cut slowly dwindled in size and thankfully didn't rupture red polygons. Snow knew the effect well, bleed. Her weapon was enhanced to cut deep and drain the life of those it touched. If she could affect monsters that way, surely some of them could do the same.

"Looks like you'll be fine, look." By the time Snow finished speaking, the mark vanished. The blonde valkyrie stood up with a grin.

"Lucky for you, the worst pain gets here is like stubbing your toe. After that, it feels like your leg fell asleep. Could you imagine if the pain was real here?" Snow's eyes got wide. "No thank you."

What was this? Did this woman really want to help Assassin? Was she just trying to get on her good side for some reason, so she could betray her later down the line? This wouldn't be the first time that someone has pulled this trick on her. Although, Snow had acted pretty genuinely so far, maybe she wasn't that bad.

When the valkyrie reached down to inspect her wound, the girl stepped back away from her. A force of habit. Usually that meant she was about to get tripped. After some physical displays of uncomfortably shuffling around, the child holds still and lets her diagnose her wound. 

She was talking about the pain inhibitor. The fact that there was a gauge showcasing how close you were to dying wasn't unsettling enough, thinking about how awful that bite she just experienced would have felt without a system to dampen her distress made shrink.

"I- I don't want to feel anything like that. That sounds terrifying... That bite hurt more than people had told me. It only did one damage to me, I can only imagine what would happen if I got hit with something much more powerful." She went quiet for a moment, thinking on that. Several seconds of nothing but the sound of wind. "...I don't want to die..."

@Snow

Snow frowned. The statement alone would have pained her to hear another player say. It hurt more when it came from one so young. The blonde took in a breath and stood tall and proper. 

"Not gonna happen!" she declared. "Not with me around!

She felt silly and could only imagine what she looked like to Assassin. Either way, it would divert the mood to something lighter. She deflated from her "heroic" pose with an exhale of air through pursed lips. She dramatically placed her hands on her knees and a waterfall of blonde hid her face.

"Listen," she looked up through a cascade of hair. "No one is dying so long as we stick together and play safe."

Snow righted herself and took a moment to fix herself up. She pulled a stray strand from her mouth, blinked a few times, then held a hand out to Assassin.

"Come on, let's get back to town. I think that's enough adventure for today. Don't you?" Her lips turned into a smile.

A hint of uncharacteristic enjoyment was actually flowing through her. There was actually some sort of fun in having someone to play the stupid game with, but even still, the Assassin had some secrets that were dark for this person. That secret would stay hers until the day she was in the grave, which could be soon but even so: No one can no what she has done, even if it was an accident. An awkward smile slipped past her facade even with those thoughts on her mind.

"I know that I don't have to do so, but I want to get something to eat." Realizing she still had the dagger in her hand, the child slid it back into is metal holster where it belonged. It was easy to believe that Assassin was homeless and likely didn't have anywhere to go when they left, so she looked up to Snow. "C-Can you come with me to get something to eat?

@Snow

Rewards:

SP: 3 for quest; 1 for page; 1 bonus
Col: 200 per player
Matriarch's Stinger - DMG I