[F01-SP] Learning to walk «The Second Lesson, Is Also Free»

"Good, glad to hear that you're up for the task," Lyle said with a half chuckle. "as I have said before, I am bogged down with orders and I can't leave my store, however, I am also lacking on materials for some of these orders. It would be a big help to me if you could hunt a few boar pups and bring back some tusks. The tusks have to come from boar pups, as regular boar tusks would be too big for what I need them for. Do you think you manage that?" Kuruyama had a look of relief on his face when Lyle offered a kill quest instead of a search for materials. "You can count on me, sir! I will have those tusks back in no time!" Lyle laughed heartily, "Alright then, what are you waiting for, off you go!" Lyle then went back to his blacksmithing duties still chuckling to himself. Kuruyama seemed to bolt out the door on his way back to the field.

Thread Start:

«Kuruyama»

| Lv: 5 | HP: 100/100 | Energy: 10 | DMG: 6 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 26 | ACC: 1 | THN: 9 |

«Equipped»

| Main Hand: «Dornavver» | Armor: «Daemon's Ebon Chestplate»  | 

«Vanity Items»

Blood Red Cloak |

«Battle Ready Inventory»

| x3 Starter Healing Potions (+50 HP) | x5 T1 Healing potions (+40 HP) | x1 T1 Damage Potion (+1 DMG) | x1 T1 Over-Healing Potion (+50 temp HP) |

Edited by Kuruyama

As Kuruyama left Lyle's workshop he was ecstatic as he made his way through the town of beginnings, he also didn't think that he would be going back out to the field anytime soon after the last job that he had. "Man, if it were another gather quest I just don't know what I would have done with myself. On top of it being a kill quest I only need to get three tusks, this is gonna be easy." Hoping that if he stayed positive, he would have better luck with the drops he needed.

It wasn't long at all until he found himself at the gate, "Well, there's no time like the present, plus I get to try out this new equipment that I had commissioned." Kuruyama was bursting with excitement and rushed out into the field to find his first target. "I know the quest says I only need to subdue boar pups, but that's no fun, I need a proper test. Let's see..." Kuruyama scouts the field as he's walking around the edge of the forest. "... This was the last place where I encountered the wolves, surely I should be able to find more." Soon enough Kuruyama heard the cry of the wolves in the area. He followed the sound until he came into a small area and found himself three targets. "Jackpot!"

Battle Start:

«Kuruyama»

| Lv: 5 | HP: 100/100 | Energy: 10/10 | DMG: 6 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 26 | ACC: 1 | THN: 9 |

Enemies:

«Grey Wolf #1»
HP: 50/50 | DMG: 15

«Grey Wolf #2»

«Grey Wolf #3»

Kuruyama drew his sword from the sheathe on his back and walked toward the wolves, remembering the last time he attempted to take on two at the same time and how badly it ended. However, that was a few levels ago and he didn't have the equipment that he has now. "It's quite funny how a few levels and some new gear makes a person more confident in his abilities." Since he was now level five and had more energy at his disposal he thought it would be as good a time as ever to try out his other sword art. He brought his sword back activating the ability and hopefully the wolves would aggro onto him like last time. Seeing Kuruyama out in the clearing the wolves took notice and started to sprint toward him, all coming from different positions. As the wolves got into range he would activate the sword art connecting the hit with only one wolf. one of the three attacking wolves would miss Kuruyama as a result of him moving as he was using his sword art and one scratched his chest plate causing and the other would grab hold of his arm causing virtually no damage. "Is that really all you got?"

Battle Stats:

«Kuruyama»
| Lv: 5 | HP: 98/100 | Energy: 6/10 | DMG: 6 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 26 | ACC: 1 | THN: 9 |

Sword Arts used: «Blast»

Enemies:

«Grey Wolf #1»
HP: 50/50 | DMG: 15

Dice Rolls:
ID#: 152173 
BD: 1 + 1 ACC - Fail
MD: 4 - Fail

Damage Calculation: Nothing done

«Grey Wolf #2»
HP: 41/50 | DMG: 15

Dice Rolls:
ID#: 152189
BD: 3 + 1 ACC -Fail
MD: 9 - Minor Crit! (+1 DMG)

Damage Calculation: Kuruyama deals 9 Thorn DMG | Grey Wolf #2 deals 15 + 1 = 16; 16 - 26 MIT = 1 DMG 

«Grey Wolf #3»
HP: 25/50 | DMG: 15

Dice Rolls:
ID#: 152193
BD: 10 + 1 ACC = 11 - Major Crit (+2 DMG)
MD: 8 - success

Damage Calculation: Kuruyama deals (6 + 2)*2 = 16 DMG + 9 Thorns = 25 DMG | Grey Wolf #3 deals 15 - 26 MIT = 1 DMG

Turn Report:
-4 Energy («Blast» SA), 2 DMG done to Kuruyama, 0 DMG done to Grey Wolf #1, 9 DMG done Grey Wolf #2, 25 DMG done to Grey Wolf #3

Edited by Kuruyama

"That felt off, but let's try it again." Kuruyama quickly notes how much energy he has left, it seems like he has just enough energy to try to hit two of them. He brings his sword back once more attempting to activate the sword art. He feels the system taking over as the skill powers up inside of him and waits for the right moment to release the skill hold. The wolves come in for another attack, when the wolves come into range Kuruyama releases his sword art again and successfully hits one wolf. One of the wolves manages to dodge the attack from underneath and clamps down on Kuruyama's leg, luckily Kuruyama was able to kick it off with relative ease. The third wolf was able to scratch Kuruyama from behind also taking damage from the armor's enhancement. "It's a good thing I got this thing enhanced, if not then I would be in major trouble."

Battle Stats:

«Kuruyama»
| Lv: 5 | HP: 96/100 | Energy: 3/10 | DMG: 6 | EVA: 0 | MIT: 26 | ACC: 1 | THN: 9 |

Sword Arts used: «Blast»

Enemies:

«Grey Wolf #1»
HP: 50/50 | DMG: 15

Dice Rolls:
ID#: 152233
BD: 7 + 1 ACC = 8 - Hit!
MD: 3 - Fail!

Damage Calculation: Kuruyama Deals 0 DMG (Did not target Grey Wolf #1) | Grey wolf #1 Deals 0 DMG

«Grey Wolf #2»
HP: 32/50 | DMG: 15

Dice Roll:
ID#: 152229 = Error

Dice Rolls:
ID#: 152228
BD: 1 + 1 ACC = 2 - Fail
MD: 10 - Crit Hit! (+2 DMG)

Damage Calculation: Kuruyama Deals 9 Thorns DMG | Grey Wolf #2 Deals 15 + 2 = 17 DMG; 17 - 26 MIT = 1 DMG

«Grey Wolf #3»
HP: 4/50 | DMG: 15

Dice Rolls:
ID#: 152230
BD: 7 + 1 ACC = 8 - Hit!
MD: 7 - Hit!

Damage Calculation: Kuruyama Deals 6 * 2 = 12 + 9 Thorns = 21 DMG | Grey Wolf #3 Deals 15 DMG; 15 - 26 MIT = 1 DMG

Turn Report:
-4 EN, Kuruyama takes 2 DMG, Grey Wolf #3 takes 21 DMG, Grey Wolf #2 takes 9 DMG, Grey Wolf #1 takes 0 DMG

Edited by Kuruyama
fixed energy, didn't account for +1 on the turn start