[PP|F3]<<Search for the Hoya>>

More running and more speed. Assassin continued her mad sprint to push this digital body to its limit the best she could. That wasn't the only thing she had planned for this floor, though. There was a low level quest that she could have finished a long time ago but had never done. All she would have to do is walk through a maze, or run, and kill a big mean minotaur. Easy!

As she was making her way through the safe area, Hyou had trouble keeping up with her, but he was getting fast enough to stay behind her at least. Fast enough to catch up in a minute tops. Shoes against stone, Assassin found herself on the ground when she accidentally collided with another player. Silver hair and pale-violet eyes looked back her emerald-pupils and scarred face. Even if he hadn't fallen over to the collision, Assassin jumped to her feet. "Oops! Sorry mister!"

Spoiler

General
Level: 14 | HP:  280/280 | Energy: 28/28

Stats
DMG: 8 EVA: 1 | ACC: 2 | EVA: 2 | MIT: 18

Skills
Dagger Rank IV

Equipment(In use)
Dark Cloak(LA): MIT II; EVA I
Kami Sori: DMG: III
Fastening Belts(Tri): ACC II; EVA I

Equipment(Standby)
Antique Dagger(Tri): LD 3
Ryuketsu no(Dagger): BLD II; PARA I

Consumables
(5x)Starting Healing Potion[50 HP]

Known as "Krznaric" online, Yun didn't feel safe at all upon realizing how similar his character appears regards his IRL appearance, but at least the light-colored hair and differently colored eyes would make up for that. Upon spawning, he waved his hands in front of him, checking to see if they work... yes, that was a funny thought. "I don't get this VR thing." he audibly muttered, trying to identify the reason why he's able to move in the game without actually feeling his physical body. He even kicked the floor with his in-game heels and tried breaking his own wrists (for some reason) and making pain checks. In conclusion, he still was unable to identify how exactly this "VR thing" works.

He even blinked a few times, so that was a thing. They still are able to blink in-game, apparently, but shortly after that, he felt quite a bump by his sides. In surprise, he immediately gazed to see a little... child? A girl, whose appearance was that similar to a game character. What did he expect? Everyone here apparently looks a lot more unique than in real life. You don't always get to see a white-haired girl with oddly colored eyes, but she immediately apologized when Yun didn't even realize that she was at fault. Nevertheless, he simply answered with an exaggerated wave from the right hand. "Ah, it's... it's alright."

Of course he looked awkward, because he doesn't get this "VR thing" and apparently couldn't believe how much control he has over his in-game body. "Please don't call me mister," Yun scratched his nape, making an attempt to smile considering that these are real players and not mere NPCs, "it feels kind of awkward." It wouldn't get as awkward as this, would it? 'At least slow down next time...' this one, he spoke in his mind. To his surprise, thinking is not audible! How weird, this "VR thing" could not get any more weirder.

Spoiler

[ GENERAL ]
Level: 1 | HP:  20/20 | Energy: 2/2

[ STATS ]
DMG: 4

[ SKILLS ]
Dagger | Rank 1 -> Novice

[ EQUIPMENT ]
Dagger <Rare>  [DMG II]

[ CONSUMABLES ]
(3) Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)