(SP- F2) The Spark

As all of the thoughts burned inside of him. All of his friends that had let him go. They just left him. I used to be one of the best known and most wanted players. As by most wanted he meant with them. He grabbed his blade as he trudged down the grass. He seen a small little cave up ahead which he knew would take him through the mountain. He also knew dragons were in there.

He opened the HUD and put on his gauntlets he made. They made him a better fighter. He had to let all of those friends go. He had to forget them. He encountered a small wolf. Out of my way he said but the wolf stood its ground. Okay we will fight he said slashing at it. He striked and hit a critical. The wolf backed up a little.

Jace 18/18

Wolf 10/12

He the wolf wasps and ready for another attack. Silvee no he said as the friendly wolf got closer to attack. It's mine. He charged it once more with the skill Vertical square. It hit for the damage of four. Darn! The wolf then strid over to him and sliced and hit him in the chest. Red slash marks were on his chest. Oh. He thiught you will die.

As Jace walked around the almost dead wolf. He talked to himself. I am a burning fire. The rage of flames. He ran at the wolf with blinding speed. He slashed right at it striking it in the chest and made its health bar go into the fanged zone. When you respawn I better not find you again. He readied for his next move.

Jace seen his victory sign not really caring much col he earned. He grabbed his blade putting it in his sheath and opened the HUD. He put all if his things away and changed back into his black jeans and cloak for the damp wet cave. He must stay hidden. Moving slowly and silently he walked in the cave.

+ 90 col

Jace walked silently thought the caves . Then he seen something ahead. Little pit holes and everything else was water. He had to jump into the pillar like pit holes and jump across. He grabbed his moon crystal that seemed to light up the darkness and moved ahead. He jumped across. That's when he seen a dragons lumbering ahead.

He ran faster at the sragon and faster and faster. He jumped up and slashed down at its head hoping for a brilliant hit. And he hit for one damage. Then it pushed him back and smacked him away with its large tail. He hit the ground hard. Silvee attacked and hit for one as well

Jace 16/18

Silvee 13/13

Dragon 13/15

Jace grabbed his blade and got up. This dragon will not kill me. He readied his blade and charged once more. Die! He yelled aiming at its heart. He hit and got a direct critical. And then Silvee hit it for one and it smacked her with its tail and sent her sprawling to the ground.

Jace 16/18

Silvee 11/13

Dragon 11/15