[PP] Orange for the First Time (Ruby, Shark, Siren, Lime)

Ruby side stepped the boar as it charged by her she casually held the sword out at an angle allowing the sword to cut the pig in two thereby making the thing explode. She spun the sword lazily in her hand giving a rather arrogant smirk. Heh I'm seeing where the fun is here now. She thinks. She turned around to head back to town thinking about Lime and Siren. The three were still in the same party but each had headed off, Lime for snacks and Siren for some quest thingy. She smirked I guess I better message them and ask what to do now we do have each other in the friends list now after all and are still in the same party. She stopped suddenly, eyes a little wide. She could see four silhouettes approaching....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruby took some steps forward as the three charged her in a "arrow formation".

She used her sword to block and push the one on the left back, did the same thing for the right, and slashed above the middle guys weapon bringing him to the ground. She finished these moves and then twirling she spun and leaped back to face the "would-be attackers."

Ruby gritted her teeth as the thugs surrounded her. Like I'll go down this easily?! She thinks. Grasping her sword lightly so as not to rouse suspicion She twisted and with a shout rose up, raising the sword and spinning with it a purple glow announcing the use of a Sword Art.

(OOC: technically this counts as PvP so a dice roll will be needed Shark can you do it for me and respond accordingly please? Sorry for the note!)

The girl tried to hit the group with her Sword Skill but miscalculated and failed. The group laughed as one of the members turned his sword to a deep purple.

The sword connected and slashed the girls body.

(OOC: Not a problem. I assume you know the numbers for hit and miss. Correct?)

Ruby gasped aloud as she rolled along the ground. She felt no pain but still the attack had connected with her body with force. Ruby shook her head and got up her face now red much like her vision. She was mad! Roaring to high heaven she dashed forward. Without using Sword Arts she slashed the first guy once and the ten twice knocking him down and stomped over him as she moved on the other three not caring what happened as the guy she just hit HP dropped.

Ruby still looking downright evil walked forward. She parried the charger's attack then swung his weapon up, jabbed him in the chest and then slashed him. He went down. This was all with no Sword Arts, She looked at the last guy.

(OOC: you need to show what happened to the other guys now Shark. You know the particle effect thing?)

The last guy was terrified of the ruthless monster that was in front of him. Ok... I get it, I get it! He grabbed his teleport crystal and retreated back to town. The other three got back together with the little HP they had left. You may have got us this round but we will be back to kill you! The leader said as they teleported back to town.