[PP] Orange for the First Time (Ruby, Shark, Siren, Lime)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile....

Back at the first town. A little lean green figure walked thrown the winding streets her arms laden with a bag containing snacks. She smiled. I hope Ruby and Siren enjoy the snacks I picked up. I wonder if I should message them? We are still in the same party. She thinks. Focusing her eyes she looked at the party status window I can't really tell but it looks like Siren may have taken some damage but then she was running a quest and Ruby....

Limes eyes widen and she rips the bag it exploding into particles as its durability ran out. Shaking she thinks. Ruby's taken heavy damage and that should NOT be happening she's in a way too low level area and she's too good for that. Getting on her knees she taps the snacks and sends them to her inventory. Getting up she takes a deep breath and runs for it thinking something terrible must be happening!

Meanwhile...

"Well those stupid Little Nepents should be close by..." Siren threw her sword over her shoulder and began to walk forward moving through the forest. After a while she sighed and opened up her menu. "Hm?" She looked at the party status and noticed Ruby's life was low, too low. 'What are you doing Ruby?' She opened up a message window and sent a message to Ruby: You're getting yourself beaten in a lowlevel area, get it together. You're stronger than me you shouldn't be in such a pitiful state. She shook her head closing the menu and walked faster through the forest.

Ruby rolled her eyes at the comment and said "not interested" in a flat tone. She charged straight at the middle of the group, swinging left at one guys and right at the other. As they were pushed back into the others she ran a ways past them and spun looking at the group and said "come and get me if you dare!"

Ruby snorted as they approached. "You play at being bandit and I'm the monster?" Ruby took a deep breath and ran towards the four idiots that were left.

For Player 1 she swung up to parry his first attack and brought down her sword in a diagonal slash to send him down to the ground.

With Player 2 she side stepped his first swing. Jabbed him in the shoulder side stepped him and ducked an attack from behind making Player 3 hit player 2 and effectively knocking him down.

Players 3 angered by her dirty trick swung down on Ruby from above to which she swept his feet out from under him. And sliced his leg.

Spinning up to her feet she looked at the leader who had paused when he saw her fighting prowess. As he turned to run he tripped.

Ruby acted fast and getting into a middle position with all of them in range she head her sword and it shined a bright silver. She swung into a circle to form a shining vortex used to strike anyone within range (which all of them were) twice. That is if it works.

[OOC]

Ruby gasped as the silver shine in the Sword Art blinked and her inertia faded. This had two results the first was that she swung herself up and down onto the ground. The second was that the sword launched by the group leader missed her. Looking up she saw the leader going for a weapon. She got up and charged in roughly four seconds flat swinging her sword.

The leader was stopped dead in his tracks as his HP decreased. Little by little he started loosing stamina and was terrified. Ruby kept going and eventually the leaders HP entered the Red zone. One of the group members got up and walked over to try to help his friend.

Hey, c'mon. Calm down.