[PP] Orange for the First Time (Ruby, Shark, Siren, Lime)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man dropped down fast and lost all his HP thus ending his life. You killed one of my men! How could you be so mean! The boss said as he swung his sword at the girl who just ended his friends life. I will avenge him if it's the last thing I do here. He said with a burning hatred for the girl.

Ruby just slashed the moron dead center as he spoke about how he heated her. He went down looking at the other idiots who were sill down Ruby shrugged and said to Lime "c'mon let's go I'm hungry."

(OOC: Shark make this your last post me and Lime will round this off.)

Ruby who had reached the towns gates turned to face her and talk when two NPC's stepped forward. Spinning she looked at them and got clubbed upside the head and knocked backwards! “We don't need your kind here!†One of them growled. Confused all Ruby could think was: what is going on?

Ruby froze. Her mind raced as she turned thought after thought over in her head with that new information prominent. Ruby smiled sadly as she reached a conclusion. Getting up she opened her menu. She then spoke “Lime I'm sorry but I won't be playing with you for awhile. Good bye.†She tapped options and left the party. Then she ran off quickly heading for the horizon.

Lime stood there for a moment as Ruby left. Then her brain caught up and she ran after her friend. But she proved to be too fast and Lime a little clumsy by tripping on a rock. Looking up she saw no sigh of the new new red player. She was gone. Lime opened her menu to send a message to Siren.

(OOC: FINISHED!)