[SP-F2] A Fated Encounter

"Took too long again, you really could have won this already if you just attacked while I was paralyzed." Felana pointed out. Well, that was true. "Ahrra Eltas..." Felana said as she charged up her sword art again. However, she tripped over a stone and fell. Astralin took this chance to charge up her sword art. "Ethea Daldes!" She called out as her eyes glowed, the vanity effect of her amulet activating as usual. Of course, Astralin ended up missing again. There shouldn't have been any surprise there, I mean, honestly, both of the combatants, Astralin and Felana, had only one phrase and style applied to their one chosen sword art for this battle, which would kind of make their attacks at least a little, if not a lot, predictable. At this rate, missing was almost guaranteed, with how swift they both were, how they learned to dodge each others' attacks, nothing would change at this point...unless someone did something different.

(Felana)ID# 169993 BD: 1(Critical Fail)

(Astralin)ID# 169994 BD: 6+2-3=5(miss)

Bleed Damage: Felana takes 12 Damage

Astralin: HP 128/200EN 9/20, 5 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 REC | PAR | T1 BLD (72/100 HP Depleted) 

Opponent:

Felana: HP 104/200EN 12/20, 5 DMG | 2 ACC | 3 EVA | 2 REC | PAR | T1 BLD (96/100 HP Depleted)

Edited by Astralin

Well, it was time to make things a bit different. Felana charged her sword art, and Astralin waited to hear Felana's voice. However, Felana rushed in to attack and then she spoke. "Ahrra Eltas!" Ok, this was new, and therefore Astralin wasn't able to dodge so easily. If Astralin didn't do something quick, she would surely lose the fight.

Now, it's time to start a phrase for the Damage-dealing Martial artists out there in Aincrad... When in doubt, punch it out.

Astralin made a rather simple attack, punching Felana right in the face. Felana would find that her attack was met with swift, almost immediate retaliation, and the battle was over. "I never expected your power to hold such things..."

The word <<Winner!>> would appear above Astralin's head. The duel was over, Astralin had won. "Whew...that was a close one. You put up a really good fight, Felana." Astralin said with a smile, before offering her hand to help Felana back up. Felana smiled, and accepted her help.

(Felana)ID# 169995 BD: 7+2-2=7(hit), CD: 5(no recovery)

(Astralin)ID# 169996 BD: 7+2-3=6(hit), CD: 6(Recovered an additional 2 EN)

Delayed Sword: 5x4=20 Damage

Common attack: 5 Damage

Astralin: HP 108/200EN 10/20, 5 DMG | 2 ACC | 2 EVA | 2 REC | PAR | T1 BLD (92/100 HP Depleted) VICTORY

Opponent:

Felana: HP 99/200EN 9/20, 5 DMG | 2 ACC | 3 EVA | 2 REC | PAR | T1 BLD (101/100 HP Depleted) DEFEAT

Edited by Astralin

"Thanks," Felana began. "You're a very interesting one, that's for sure." She noted. "I guess you were pretty lucky there, claiming victory, despite failing to strike me when I was paralyzed." She added. Astralin appreciated the compliments. "Thanks...you were really good during that fight...it's been so long since I've encountered a fellow mage in gaming, due to the nature of this world...wait, that gives me an idea..." "What's the idea?" Felana asked, intrigued. "How about we become rivals?" Astralin asked. "Think about it, as far as we know, we're the only mages in Aincrad. Rivals don't necessarily have to be enemies, either. We can just spur each other on to become better than we are now! What do you think?" She explained. Felana appeared to be in thought for a moment, then with a smirk, she said, "Deal." Astralin's smile refused to fade. "I'm sure we'll help each other soar to even greater heights!" She remarked excitedly.

Summary:

Astralin receives: 2 SP(1 Page completed, Quarantine Bonus), and 400 Col