[F23-SP] Sword's Lament <<Uzgeke the mighty>>

Floor twenty three the home of the dark elves, their racism against humans, their fear of the overworld where the other half of the floor resides and the way out of this floor, and the breakup of the frontlines. SO much on such a..well iconic is the best way he could describe this floor. Dark cave with many tunnels and rare flora of any kind makes the underground part rather natural for a underground place especially one for the dark elves. Something that is rather classic in a fantasy setting to be certain. A amber colored gaze makes their way to lock themselves towards the nearest exit of this racist town. The stares of npcs and the few brave enough to throw a few words his way he just ignores the liger by his side ignites the darkness around him with the fires that surround the fire elemental creature to provide him some light along the way. The black haired individual wearing black light armor from shoulders down with heavy metalic gauntlets around his arms. A blade sheathed away at his hip with the blade being fairly long but thin from how the sheathe was designed..

he had one simple location and goal in mind when coming to this floor and that way to clear out the local quest that was nearby the one known as uzgeke. Supposedly some large stupid monster that gave out a decent amount of experience for it. seemingly could be quantified as the queen bee of the later floors which he can always get behind something that is weak giving out more exp then it should. He sighs softly as though his familiar has provided him some light it isn't enough to make up for all of the darkness around him. I should have probably invested into dark vision like i wanted. Might come up more often then not later eventually. He mutters with a scowl gracing his face for a brief moment.

Stats:

Spoiler

Level: 49

HP: 1010/1010     ENG: 98/98  DMG: 16  MIT:43  ACC: 4  EVA: 3    HM: 2  

Equipment:

War god's blade: +3 ACC

War God's Grace: 3 slots EVA

Second chance: x2 HM. 1 MIT  HEAVY ARMOR

When making his way through the town his gaze flickering from one elf to another he hears the faint low rumbles that echo off of the cavern walls with the noise sounding distant from what he could tell, but still close enough to be heard and causing the local elves some fright with how they swiftly glanced at one another when the noise had occurred. Shortly after a male drow walked towards him as Mars himself stops in his place staring at the npc that is approaching him as he could only assume this is going to be another racial slur about leaving their village sooner rather then later. This floor was rather testing his patience about becoming a player killer by murdering a few of these npcs as a therapeutic release of their bigotry. Hello you...gentleman. I was wondering if you could be of help to us all and clear up that creature that is making that dreadful noise within this cavern. As you could hear it's towards the northern outskirts of this fine village. The man speaking in what he could only assume is the best respectful tone he could muster despite it failing when trying to address as something beyond a racial slur through gritted teeth. Mars just lets out a sigh and shakes his head in disappointment before  looking at the npc. Fine then i'll deal with your beast. But it's not free. Pay me up front now. Unlike you biggots i am not going to dip because of some racial slander towards my good name. He says with a smirk across his face not trying to hide his amusement of talking down to this program. He watches the npc flounder about for awhile before relenting and giving him his 2,500 col upfront for the request and then waves the man away as he starts making his way towards the north hearing the faint grumbles of anger at having to deal with him.

The black haired man with eyes of golden color make his way towards the destination in question the smirk resting upon his face enjoying the fact that at least he'll maybe have a challenge, or at  the very minimum some entertainment since it has been way to long for him to enjoy some good ol fashion monster hunting and slaughter. He takes his time walking through the village deciding to conserve his energy since he'll need it for the fight against the monsters along the path that he may run across on top of having to deal with the beast itself near the end of his little journey through this all. One step at a time. You're about to reach tier three and when you do so you'll be able to finally compete with those cretins and you even procured the armor you'll need to make yourself work from macradon quite a bit earlier. Now it's just a game of how powerful will this tier three spike be. Hopefully as big as tier two was. he says to himself talking outloud since there is not much for him to do besides this to pass the time. Plan for the future. Adapt to all the problems and overcome everything to always be one step ahead.

Slowly the rural town setting fades away into a cave that is dark and only having faint foliage of flowers and mushrooms makes way from him as he travels deeper into the cavern away from what he could have only assumed was magical lanterns or glow stone street lights. 'That isn't a bad idea though i could make that part of my shop. Glow stone shop lanterns would make for a neat aesthetic. Though it will also cause issues of being too expensive to maintain considering that they do break eventually like all things in this game if hit hard enough or lasting long enough. Maybe for the future i could use this to try and attract more business to earn more then i spend on this kinda thing.' The black haired man things to himself as he gazes forward without looking ahead. More so staring through things rather then staring at them as he loses himself in thought for a brief moment his right hand resting upon the hilt of his blade ready for a moments notice of action. Prepared to fight for his life no matter how lost in thought he could be.