[F6-SP] Through bitter downpour, A raven (Gemini)

Through a journey amongst emerald greenery, A woman with hair of ivory seems unfettered by the heat and clung humidity. She felt not, within its vacuum a sense of peace and tranquility. She knew not where she was leading, or the specter that followed suit. Fate would have it she'd meet a pale reflection of herself this very day, under a booming scatter of discharged electricity. She would not be fazed or broken as some, for the cardinal knew not the force it reckoned. Fear hardly holds a footing where joy could not take hold, it would have its work laid to bare through troubled rain coverage. A strenuous task to try to instill it within one that could not perceive it. Subtle and gentle footsteps with a dragged open hand upon trees as Nissa passed through, wiping a tinge of green upon her fingertips that would linger until the waters would wash it away.

Nisa | HP:20/20 | EN:2/2 | DMG:1 | MIT:9 | ACC:3 | LD:3 | THRNS:9

Spoiler

Level:

Gear:
Metal Regalia (T1/Heavy/Rare): 9 THRN/9 MIT
Soul Tether (T1/Trinket/Perfect): LD III
Soul Bonding (T1/Trinket/Perfect):  ACC III

Skills:
N/a

The forest seemed earnest, responding to her touch surely as a gentle breeze began to sway away at their tops. With it a cascade of leaves that flutter through the air, her hair taking aloft in tandem. "Such a wondrous gust, dear mother you pay me. You trying to shelter me from this moisture is it?" Nissa responds with a peculiar grin, the answer she knew but she chastised all the same. Wind does not falter or wain, eluding to more to come as it swelled but maintained its gentle caress. Her feet continued to carry her in the lightest of steps, offering her little resistance as she entered with the canopy began to darken. Within this structure of casted shadow and linked lines of natural nets, most would be discouraged from proceeding. To the woman, it was seen as nothing more than different scenery, and with it no caution or deferment. 

Where was she headed, was there some purpose to her actions? Nissa was not hung up on the why, flowing through the motions and letting the grand strand of gold to guide her. If such harsh sheers were in the store to clip the thread short, then so be it. She'd not fight against what must follow, but she believed such not the case. Perhaps it was the wind that seemed to press on her back, pushing her forward and up. A gentle nudge to greener pastures surely, as the ground she stood upon began to take an incline. Faces of humanity, one male and one female walked in opposition to her gains. "You heading up?" the male in tanned brown hair asked of the priestess as if speaking to her directly. "I suppose I am, why if I may ask do you descend?" she'd respond with a question of her own.

The man, no boy would respond to her inquiry with a scratch to the back of his skull. "There's some crazy strong monsters in there. Rumor is there is some spooky thing that takes your face. I wanted to see it but kinda don't want to die in the process." As his words are spoken she'd usher past him, a sway in her step seemingly no different than the rest. "Your going up after hearing all that? Why?" The female in blonde hair asks Nissa as she begins to step up the mountain. "It's simple my dear young fellow, If this would wear my skin I must see what it sees in me." she'd respond with a light smile on her mouth, thinking that her guidance had to lead her here for a purpose. They look to one another and shrug, aimed at saving their owned hides and drawn away by the way she spoke.

They'd part instead of trying to talk sense into the woman they had met in passing only, ample for it would have provided naught which they wished to instill. Nissa's feet continue to offer her solidity upon her journey, legs raised to her knees as she pushed her endurance to its limits. Although the breath from her longs began to struggle, her mind did not falter in its approach. She had to see the face of her own painted loosely on this being in the rough. Others may fear themselves, but the priestess in white could not be more intrigued at the premise of finding herself on this peak. Even if only offered just a tidbit of herself, she'd press through the coming storm and seek it out. That very storm showed through a boom of energy and sound casting a flash to the natural column of earth, casting her light to see more than detouring her.

With this light, the soft cry of descending rain began, and with it a cold embrace on her shoulders. She'd shudder as it began to offer a bitter chill to them, unwavering but knowing as her feet began to slip slightly upon the stone beneath her. It made the path a bit more treacherous, and though she was not frightened she'd perform at her best to maintain her hold. The thought of seeing the fouled image was what drove her ever upward, as the water grew heavy and denser turning from a subtle tear to a ravaging downpour. It forced her hands to work beside her feet, coupled with the incline requiring all four of her appendages to proceed on. The green on her fingertips quickly is cast to a cold grey, as mud from the earth sought shelter in the lines drawn about her hands. She'd dig deep and use her bestowed vigor.

At the halfway mark where the land had taken an undesirable angle, the flash of thunder casting light once more upon the surface. It stood, the silhouette in the darkness that she sought for what seemed like an eternity. "Where is it that you walk? Are you sure you are headed rightly?" It asks of her, her voice echoed from this creature in a mirror. It was as if it was spoken down a long corridor, reverberating off the walls to be heard twice. "Perhaps, Are you that which would wear my face?" She'd ask after her own answer, for the circumstances still robbed her of the sight to confirm. A bolt of lighting plays overhead, offering her the vision to see a covering of brown. "What if it was your face that you saw, Trespasser?" It asks instead of providing a response that was she wished it to be.

She'd smile through the bitter chill that caused her shoulder to burn, lifting herself upright. "Then I would be glad, for I would see myself and a strand of that which is fleeting." The thing offers a darkened smile the same. A flash of thunder as the shape removes its hood, the brown cover falling from its shoulders to reveal a woman that shared a face that mirrored her own. "Be careful what you wish for, it may play out as you wish it." spoken as it's stance widens, hands pulled tight like claws. Its eyes illuminated in the darkness that entrapped them, broken only by the occasional flashes like fireworks. "That is what I had hoped, so show it to me." Nissa stands standard and solid, keeping focused on the cardinal manifestation. She was not afraid and it was as if the thing wanted her to be. It would be robbed the pleasure.

__morrighan_mabinogi_drawn_by_neon_ui__a747249429742ac8d59d04727c63f7c8.jpg.5f250d771a96be6541b9daff44eb4fb0.jpg

As quickly as it began it would fade, for with the lack of fear the Gemini held no power. Nissa was unwavering in its approach, it rushing forward with a rather abyssal speed to the crack of lightning above. It would make a strike against the woman and with it a blinding flash of light pulses in a cold white. Falling to its knees, The player stood above it with a smile. "So, what might our name be?" Nissa offers the reflection with a hand placed to its blackened hair, it's tempered fury fading as it could no longer cling having lost. "We are known as Morrigahn" it mutters loosely, the name feeling true enough that it scratches the inside of her mind in a buzzing. "Morrigahn was it, yes that feels correct. That is us is it not." The maiden remarks rustling the creature's charcoal hair through her fingertips.

ID# 166578 results: MOB: 5+3+1=10, Deals 5-9=1 Damage to Nissa and taking 9 from Thorns

ID# 166578 results: Battle: 9, Minor Critical dealing 2-1=1 Damage to Morrigahn, Spared!

Nisa | HP:19/20 | EN:1/2 | DMG:1 | MIT:9 | ACC:3 | LD:3 | THRNS:9

Gemini (Morrigahn) | 
HP:1/10 | DMG:5 (6-7) | MIT:1 | ACC:3

Edited by Nisahime

It was as a mother blessing a child that had done wrong, under the beating storm she offered it some nursery and comfort. Although Nissa no Morrigahn, felt not the same she knew that this thing was feigning feeling accurately and as a reward for its answers she'd pay it back. "Thank you for your compliance, was this my hair color before? It seems an odd change outside this if not." she would pry further into what was unknown to her. "Yes, this is what was." it spoke enigmatically in response, the system reading deeper than she could. "Stand, we should sully those knees no longer in the cold soil below." the priestess remarks using her weight to bring the thing onto her level, the mud still clung to her legs wet from the raging storm above them. Now staring eye to eye, to those that would perceive them they'd appear twins.

She'd raise a hand to her mirror. "I am Morrighan" the beast reciprocates the gesture, lifting its left to oppose her right "We are Morrighan." Placing their hands together as a white aura blooms from the Gemini, like a lantern light it twiddles around her. The player in the hair of white places her hands together flat against the produced duplicate "I am thou" she speaks with confidence, and the reflection responds in after: "Thou art I" Morrighan smiles as the shine gets brighter. "Break thy shackles that force one to captivity." The cadence continues as if the words were rehearsed, they both knew the anthem to share. "The time has come, to open thyne eyes and rest no longer." a whisper as one of the voices in two fade into one. "to obtain the winds of blessing that should lead to freedom and new power." The two's fingers interlock, as the Gemini begins to lift.

17218751_10154243469052554_2996277398664666081_o.png.0b20dc816a7e3cdfe61d63df381b9fbe.png

Edited by Nisahime

"To call forth what is within." the Gemini speaks before a pop is heard, sliding like a ghost toward Morrighan and fading in like an image coming into focus. The storm above stops, as the woman places a now free hand to her chest and mutters softly: "Welcome home." Her destination had been reached, she'd take to pressing upwards unsure as to why she did. At the top was a field of green grass, a pool of reflective water seemingly untouched by civilization. She'd fold her legs and sit, finding her gaze staring deeply into the falls as they fell. The cast is a spectrum of color from the spray of moisture, visible under the now revealed rays of the sun. She'd grin and listen inward before she'd think "You are hardly gone, you can hear me can you not?" and to the sounds of roaring waves a response "Correct, I'll be here if you need an answer or two."

Morrighan looks to the water, seeing within it her reflection as if speaking to that which now lay dormant within her. "Where are we?" she'd inquiry, having the sense that this place was not in fact reality although it appeared something close to it. "Aincrad, a digital world." the response came as she had hoped it would. A recollection begins to flood in, the imagery of a floating figure adorned in violet across a painted red sky. "I vaguely recall, how long has it been since then." the thoughts rang between her ears, to the cricket that now rests upon her shoulder. "Years now, years." The answer she was not expecting to be the case, but she knew it was some time for her to forget as much as she had. With a silence taking hold she'd smile with a fake show of acknowledgment of what she had been given. "Thank you."

The mental words exchanged fell to silence once again, being consumed by the white noise that surrounded her. She could hear something else in the shimmer between but it was difficult to make into an understanding. She'd focus upon it and it sounded like a whisper too low to make out, her eyes closed as she sat with her legs folded underneath her. A soft breeze returned and offered with it comfort from the humidity that was starting to stagnant on the back of her neck. "I can hear you, but I know not what you speak. If you wish to be heard, instead of muttering soured fear from the confines of the pool you must shout a brighter cry." Morrighan delivers over the sounds of the waterfall of the sage. They seem to diminish and fall into obscurity, taking withdrawal unsure how to respond to her infallibility and declaration.

Again from the shadows the dull stammerings that aimed to scratch into a mind solid, in an echo that bounced between the droplets produced by the falls. The woman maintained a stance of serenity her mind in one uniform front, seeking out the voices in the dark hiding, dark tidings beneath the sound. "You should speak clearly, Else you go unheard and your words left unspoken." she warned with a mutter her own, but she'd not leave for patience had become her. The sounds continued to scatter and stumble, just outside of what could be made lucid. This was to be no easy feat, but the one before was due to be the same. Forever if it took, she'd last here through famine and weariness should the need arise. It need only ask this of her, and she would provide for she was without want or care at the length it would demand.

Her statements seemed to gain power, from somewhere deep within her gut. Within her mind an echo "They cannot hear you for you are the one seeking them, they prey upon those that are not ready." her self responds, an insight given as to what was lurking outside. "If that is the case then I will simply speak louder, for the urgency I bring will overtake the noise that betrays my voice." she speaks aloud, striking her stance upon the soil she sat. If they wished their prey, they would have a hard time should she never retreat. Forcing a hand and a play made, she'd take the cards they were dealt and offer a full suit. Ending them rightly on the battlefield they called their own lest they try and stave her advance, they'd lose ground no later than now. The voices loomed and played, agitated by her decree.

They swelled and scratched, Morrighan sat still chilled to the bone a numb tinge on her skin from lingering rainfall. An easy silence pressed upon the place, as a pilgrim at a shrine she listed in meditation pulling at the strings and clinging to every hidden phrase as they assault her senses without fear. Relentless they would fear her approach, like grasping hands reaching for the cables as they flustered on the winds. A cool tinge of white painted on her iris, concentration as bestowed to her already ripe and alive. A strength that was still foreign to her was already rearing itself, dragging her consciousness into a trance with a stare that could pierce the earth with its sharpness. If any saw her now she'd appear a specter with flowing white hair with eyes that matched, locked in an endless gaze and embellished with an aura of white surrounding her.

Edited by Nisahime

"I can hear you silent whisper, it won't be long before I shove you into the light." She taunts her eyes still ablaze in a pale color like snow. In the falls she sees her reflection and it gestures to her with a dismissal in a wave of his hand in a shooing motion. Upon it's darkened silhouette a burning red like emboldened heated coals, as the gemini before it. It was angry at her presence finding no hold upon the woman and as such was trying its best to avoid her. "Are you afraid of me? those that would claim my memory. I am coming to take what is mine, despite your inclination to keep it for yourself." She'd rise and move closer to the flowing water, the skill still burning in her eyes and unwavering. Leaning close to the cascade, where it breaches the pool below it causing it to parade in rings.

Pressing her hand through the waves, attempting to latch on to the reflection that was laden within. Her hand is chilled rather quickly as the water parts and with it a weight upon her appendage. It seems the mirrored mimick was not solid, she'd hope to latch onto it and rip it clean from its hiding place. "Unexpected, but how long will you seek shelter before you understand that I will not take my leave." she'd remark with a shake of her wrist casting the water that was stuck to it to the soil below, painting dark spots upon it as it falls. Sliding around and inspecting her surroundings for some lever or mechanism that it had used to conceal its presence. She'd come back empty but without regret, pushing the system in new ways for it had hardly encountered someone with this simple notion completely absent within them and alongside it no way to fight back.

"Attempt to rest upon the stone, perhaps? It seems frightened, as most of those have a feeling to exploit." rings mentally as if spoken at her back, turning to see a flattened sphere of seeming natural origins. "A shame, that I must stoop to such measures to catch the rat that scurries." she'd respond loosely as she turns from the water and follows the Gemini's lead. Crossing her legs and allowing her hands to fall into her lap. She lists into a pseudo slumber in her mind, allowing the roar of the falls to drown out her reality. The whispers continue aggressively to swarm about in defiance to her presence, a small grin takes the corners of her mouth. Her gemini was on point, they were frightened and biting back hoping to find something to attack or convince her to leave this place as she had sprung a trap that others fell and were soured by her stance beside it.

Quest Complete:
Nissa:
SP: 5
Col: 400
Concentration
Name: Morrighan