[SP-F1] Assassination Training (Complete)

With the roars and sounds of the large beast fading, he did not slow his steps for a minute, running for what could have been hours as far as he knew, fear and adrenaline spurring him to run onward while instinctively trying to stop the bleeding from his lost arm. Fear had overridden logic so he was not yet fully aware of the concept that his arm would come back or that it was not a human limb yet. He kept running, eyes glancing constantly to his minimap until he found himself inside the safety of the town, moving to the nearest bench he could see and plopping down onto it, panting and sweating as he stares back to the town's entrance. "N-...Not doing that again... Oh god..." He looks at the remains of his arm, taking his breaths and slowly calming as he remembers this was a game.

He stood up, suddenly not wanting to remain on this floor, and heading to the teleporter. He ignored the looks people gave him with his missing arm, opting straight back to the first floor and retreating to the inn he usually rested at. He payed the fee and went up to his room, locking the door and laying across his bed. He needed the rest mentally and physically. He cursed his bad luck running into the arachnid and mutters under his breath while he tries to get some sleep, to help with his newfound paranoia of new floors. "Just wait until I get better gear... Going to wear you as a hat..." He curses and rolls over, shutting his eyes tight.

((Thread complete! To be continued another time. For obvious reasons I don't think I get any materials from this >>; No real chests or more than one kobold dead. 420 col though for 20 pages and killing that one kobold that time.))