(PP-F1) A oranges beginning to the death(Jace) [complete]

As Jace walked with his sword he was ready to become a player killer. But he wanted to a friend to join him kill someone. Someone like Jace. An orange player would become nice. He wanted Jace to help him he PMed him and waited. He was outta town perfect time to kill swine with the help of Jace.

Hey Jace he said. Jace then said what do you want? U want to become a player killer and I hoped you would help me. I've always wanted to seen myself orange cursor. And I wanted to make it look like I was saving you since you are in that big guild of yours now. I seen you ask to join the Ebon vangurad.

Heck no said Jace standing up. You expect me to do that? Well you can kiss my ass no. He grabbed his blade. My guild makes me a maverick hunter. And you are going to kill someone for fun? The death duel begins now bud. He grabbed his blade and stood ready shooing Silvee out of the duel.

Jace 20/20 +2 battle dice +1 damage +2 hiding +1 HP

Jeremy 13/13 (Macerick)

You want to use skills huh JCe exclaimed preparing the skill vertical square. Die! He sprang up striking a square on the enemies chest as each time the blade hit it caused two equaling in death for the Maverick. (4x2+1=9)

As Jeremy's bar started to drop he said any last words mamverick.

Yes Jeremy said looking up at the sky and his health bar that was dropping quickly. Go beat the game you Player killer he said looking at Jaces cursor. You are a player killer now and you just lost your new guild you bitch and that was the last secknd of life for him. A YOU ARE DEAD sign greeted him and he felt the heat as the nerve gear microwaced his brain and he died.