[PP-F2] Breaking The Unbreakable [Shaya]

Minato knew at his current level that he wouldn't stand a chance against anything. He knew he had to level up, but he also knew that fighting was the only way. Minato was far from the fighter/brave type. He was a coward, wimp and he had the worst luck. His friends oftened called him "Bad Luck Mina" because of his horrible luck.

He was wearing his beige collared shirt with the collar popped and one button unbuttoned. Along with gray pants and some wear colored boots. His eyes were mixed with a orange yet yellow look and his hair was a golden orange. The kid looked very strange and had the suckiest personality.

Minato was roaming around the second floor when he heard a few guys talking about a rock blocking a cave. And that there is some kinda hidden skill you could obtain. Was it true though? He asked himself. "So a huge rock is blocking the entrance to a main dungeon... And others tried to break the rock but nothing happens." he spoke aloud while rubbing the back of his neck still listening to the guys. "So the rock can't be broken by swords but hands instead? Ouch...." he sighs.

Minato shrugged looking at his hands while clenching them. He then suddenly heard someone speak out to him. "Ahh!!!!" he jumped backwards breathing heavily and just noticed it was a girl with really bright blue eyes. He started to breath normally again. "Uh... Yeah. Sounds pretty dang painful." he noticed she was looking at his horrible attire. At least she wasn't looking at his weird eye and hair color. He thought to himself. "Yeah, I'm new to this hell. I haven't been getting around much. Everything's just too dangerous for me..," he looked away embarrassedly.

"Im a very honest person. If I know you well I'll be honest about a lot of things. I think that's the best solution for things." he looked at her hand he reached out and grabbed it, giving it a little shake. "Uh...my name is Minato. You'd really look after a totally stranger? It's not that I'm defensive...more like I'm a scaredy cat. But, being on offensive would be better but I can't handle it. But, sure. I was going to try and break that rock that everyone is talking about....I know I can't but I'm willing to try." he let out a sigh before he gave her a small smile.

Shaya looked at him a little longer with one eyebrow raised, The first step to accomplishment is believing yourself. That's what my dad always told me. She grabbed Minato's arm pulling him to the teleport gate. We should start out small. Teleport mountains! She yells as a blinding flash of light teleported them to a mine-like environment. You ready?

As she looked at Minato with her eyebrow raised he shrugged. "I've heard that before....but with luck like mine. What's the point? By the way....that's a great dad ya got." he sadly smiled and when she grabbed his arm pulling him his eyes widened. "Hey hey hey!!!! Whadya doing!??" he then calmed down when she started to explain her point. "Starting off small is always good. Mountains?" he wondered as they suddenly teleported to a weird place full of mountains. "Am I ready...? I guess....I don't know." his knees began getting weak and shaking.

Shaya sighed as she looked at him, That's not the answer I was looking for... I said are you ready!?! She shouted hearing her voice echo in the distance. She looked around waiting for a response. Hoping she didn't disturb any players or monsters. I guess that was a little loud. She thought to herself "Loud, loud... isn't there something you shouldn't do in mountains? It's on the tip of my tongue..."

"Not the answer you you were looking...." he was interrupted by her loud yell that echoed throughout the mountain range. Minato jumped up and ducked with his hands over his arms. He looked up at her with an unusual facial expression. "What was that for!!? You didn't need to yell...ouch" he shrugged while starting to stand up. "Can we just get started? What am I doing...? It better be simple....otherwise I can't handle it." he sighs while giving her a worried look.

Shaya sighs at how pathetic he was ...Well let's just start walking we should find a boar or something around here. She looked at him shake as they walked, Don't worry the boar is the easiest monster in the game. She leads the way till they come to a clearing, finding one boar alone. She speaks with sarcasm in her voice, You can handle this right, this little boar can't beat you.