(Op-F1) The Ascendants

I cracked a smile as I gripped my sword tighter.

I can't die here! She's still waiting in the real world! I thought to myself as I twisted my body sideways.

Augatis!

My sword glowed red with the same fiery crimson flames blazing all over the blade. The Puppet Master then shot out it's shadows at me once more, but I twisted again and avoided them completely. With my flaming sword, and with the extra momentum of me falling twenty ft., I slashed it's head once more from brow to it's chipped chin.

The Puppet Master erupted into a giant crimson bonfire as I flipped my body to where my feet were facing to the ground for another ten ft. I landed on my feet but I crumpled down to my hands and knees and it damaged me twice from normal, putting me in the red zone once again. I was fatigued as I knew I would be, and that last attack slowed my fall a great deal, but it still hurts a lot. The Puppet Master howled once more before it shattered into a million particles of data, and I got the last hit kill reward from it too. I was breathing heavy, my arms were numb and my right hand still burns like crazy. Then I felt someone lifting my arm over a shoulder and dragged me to somewhere in the room.

..... can..... hear me...? a muffled voice called out a question, but I couldn't make the rest of it's sentence. Then I was set against the wall with my back to it as my vision started to blur.

... can't.... us.... got concussion...... Master.... Another voice called out.

He's... Azure Flames... can take care..... go to... That was all I heard and their shadows moved away from me. I sat there for at least ten minutes, and then I fell to my side consumed by exhaustion.

3/13