[PP-F1]Collecting Poison (Yunah, Nikki)

Nikki stood by the northern gate of Floor 1's starter city. She had been here a few moments, preparing for her first solo attempt at the Wasp Queen. She had been planning this for a little while now and finally had the chance to get it done before the floor 8 boss fight. She smiled now as she stretched her arms over her head arcing her torso back as she did. She felt great today on top of everything, the sun was shining, and the weather was warm. It was a wonderful day for such adventures.

She took a few steps now still stretching as she walked. She had noticed a few other players running about the fields hunting boars and wolves to their hearts content. If only they knew of the Mini boss in the forest just north of them. She continued to smile now ignoring the small pack of boars to her right all together. As excited as she was to attempt to solo the mini boss, she did miss the chance to have company.

Yunah walked through the town on the first floor with her steel amour reflecting the sun light brightly, she had recently acquired a steel breast plate, steel shoulder pads, steel gauntlets and boots, and a blue skirt to top it off. she had been walking around the village searching for something to do, when she got the idea to try out a mini-boss however she didn't know the one on this floor and so seeing as how the community was fairly nice on SAO she figured she would ask someone. she walked out of the gate and into the crossing fields, she noticed a girl that seemed a little bit of a higher level than her and she ran towards her. "Excuse me!" she called out trying to get the girls attention "do you know where and what the nearest mini-boss on this floor is?" she asked once she was standing next to her. the girl had a green crystal above her head and so Yunah figured she would be safe asking her.

As she was walking she heard a small voice call out. What was unique about this one was that she was asking about the Mini bosses. Nikki stopped in her tracks and turned to look for the source of the voice. There before her was a young woman looking a little nervous. Clearly she was one of the players who had been in the city for a while, and was just now venturing out. "MiniBoss? You mean one of the field bosses..." Nikki smiled now turning her head to the side to look the woman over. After a moment or two she was satisfied and spoke again. "Well... I dare say Im not sure how much of a match you are for one... but it just so happens I am on my way to one right now. If you were in the mood Id say we could do it together?"

Yunah smiled at the girls offer, but felt kind of stupid for not nowing the proper title of the enemy she was trying to encounter "Sure i'd love to fight it with you, that would be alot of fun and maybe i could get to mae a new friend... however do you now what it is? i have a deathly fear of worms and i don't want to go near it if it's one of those naty things" she said excited to get to go on an adventure with someone new...

Nikki laughed at the girls excitement. "No its no worm... Its a wasp queen. Its a decent drop, and a fast critter to boot." She said mirroring the girls excitement. It was nice to see someone who was able to have fun while being here. Too many players took the game too seriously, and that was no way to live. "Im Lieutenant Nikki Styx of the Ebon Vanguard, and I am at yer service Milady" She said with a quick bow.

She took a quick look around and pointed north along the same path she had been heading along. "Its just over that way... Follow me." She said excitedly as she turned to walk along her chosen path.

"I am Lady yunah, member of the Azure brigade... at your service." Yunah said giving a quick bow back, she loved her new title, hell she loved just being in a guild at all and the fact that it was miaki's guild made it all the better... miaki has been her closest friend on SAO since she finally left the city, and to be able to be in his guild was a huge honer to her.