[OP-F5] «The Traveler» Sea and Storm of Sand

I was hanging around Armadillo half enjoying half suffering under the sun and NPC wearing a thick cloak that wraps around her including their face is approaching there's no sign of a name besides a quest mark "Can you help me?" She ask and a HUD appears with the quest "Sure" I decided quickly agreeing to take it "I have precious cargo out there that I had to leave its most likely hidden in the sand by the sandstorm I couldn't carry it back because I had become sick and weak I have to get it here in two days to a customer " I nodded "I can only give you the area where it should be around the rest is up to you" the NPC sighs tiredly "if you succeed in getting it back and are looking for me I'll be at the Inn waiting and recovering" I nodded again she circled and area on her map and shared it with me she disappeared toward the Inn's I set off to gather supplies quickly in the shop plaza gathering mostly food, water, and potions next I made adjustments to my cloak adding a cloth that could act as a filter to keep me from breathing in any sand I sat on a stone bench as I sorted through my items looking for my goggles "bloody goggles..."

Keith walked through the harsh desert, which after doing a certain quest, wasn't actually all that harsh anymore. He stopped as he walked through the town and saw someone familiar... Someone he hadn't seen in quite a while... "Kyoki?" Keith said, as he recognized the girl in his sight. "Woah! Long time no see!" He said, walking over and holding up his hand for a high-five.

As I finally found my goggles and pulled it out of my inventory I heard someone call my name "Kyoki?" I looked up to my right to see a blue haired player approaching that seemed familiar I quickly realized who it was "Woah! Long time no see!" He said holding up his hand for a high-five I stood from the stone bench and high-fived him "Same to you Keith, its been a long while" I sat back on the bench scooting over so he could sit "and how have you been doing since I've been out and about for a long time?" I asked I set my goggles on pulling them over my eyes

Keith sat down next to her and recalled everything that had happened while she was gone. "Well, quite a few things have happened while you were missing in action. For instance, we cleared Floor 7, and we have just found the boss to Floor 8. Also, there have been an excessive amount of murders recently. To avoid unwanted blame, we call killers who murder for fun, 'Mavericks'. And those who aim to stop them are what we call, 'Maverick Hunters'. But enough about all that, what have you been up to?" Keith said, smiling as he looked to her.

"Mavericks and Maverick Hunters huh... Well I've been exploring the floors as they've been opened up just recently I reopened my shop I met back with Haine and I'm taking this quest now to retrieve some lost cargo out in the dessert" I re-equipped my cloak zipping it up above my nose and equipping some gloves

"Well, what are the odds? I could totally help you out with that!" Keith said with a smile, as his face lit up while he looked to her. "If you would want me to accompany you, that is." He said, as he sat up and sent a party request to Kyoki.

"Well, what are the odds? I could totally help you out with that!" Keith said with a smile, as his face lit up while he looked to me. "If you would want me to accompany you, that is." He said, as he sat up and sent a party request I smiled and accepted the party request "Sure! The more the merrier am I right?"

Keith then promoted Kyoki to party leader and and looked to the desert, with sands blowing over the dunes, showing the wind was present. "So, ready to go, leader?" He asked, smiling to Kyoki and offering his hand to help her from the bench.

Keith then promoted me to party leader and and looked to the desert "So, ready to go, leader?" He asked, smiling to Kyoki and offering his hand to me "Gladly" I took his hand getting up off the bench and began walking towards the dessert entrance watching as sand spun about there was going to be a storm on us sooner or later with how much this wind is blowing

"So, do you know where to start looking?" Keith asked, as they walked through the sands of the gusty desert. The sands had really started to pick up, and were now blowing with more vigor. "I don't think I'm much help either. The cargo changes for everyone, so I have no idea where it's at."

I almost could here his question but I did and pulled out my map showing it to him as we walked "Its marked north from the city pretty far almost a days trip to the area and a day back it will take us a while to find the thing though if its buried in sand" I said as I tried to keep myself steady as the wind grew stronger