[AB-F5] Theon, Recruitment

Zelrius waited for the Other Azure Brigade members and the Subject; GreyJoy, To arrive at the Main building in Ignius. The building they were in was like a small egyptian palace made of sand stone and well decorated. The building had several Meeting rooms for the occasion, so Zelrius chose the first open one he could find, Paid the fee to use it, and is now here, in the main chair at the head with his feet up on the table casually. He looked around, quite bored, since there were no posters, special decorations and He didn't get any books in SAO. So he waited, only looking at the Door for GreyJoy and any other Azure member to show up.

Drako GreyJoy looked around at the Egyptian palace some..it would be a good place for him to study SAO... Soon, he goes in, but with a lot of caution aswell. Zelruis had a lot HP suppose boy, so in a battle...GreyJoy would be the one to die! He had his dagger and shield out, but e needed to put them back in.

The worst way to stop an attack is to draw your blade or act scared

So he stepped in the room without a hint of fear in his eyes, just the furry of the snake. "You called me of a guild, did you not?" He said. "Tell me about them and the guild itself."

Zelrius had to stop and laugh hard at the man on his guard like that. Once he was done he went ahead and started speaking

"No worries man, I am not going to kill you. This is a safe Zone, No death can occur, only by duel and that is if I can drop your health from above Half to Zero in one hit, which I am almost positive I cannot. Have a seat relax. I am Zelrius, You may of heard of me. I am the Economics advisor and currently a Recruiter of The Azure Brigade. There is Miaki, Guild representative and Operations Manager. There is Shanok, Intel Advisor and Clarence, Personal and Medical Officer. We also have two members currently outside the Council which are: Rage and Swift.

"The Guild works something like this: We do not have an Actual "Leader" as in, We do not have someone who specifically makes descions and orders us around like most groups. We work off a Founders Council, originally consisting of 7 of Us until One, Nexs, Died, Keith left and Daeron just went missing. This left us with 4. Along with that, we have special Positions to make sure no ONE person hold all the power. If you want to speak to one person alone about stuff, that is what the Representative is for. We are a bit new, and even with the absence of Daeron and Leave of Keith, collectively we still have 84 Levels, putting us as the Strongest Guild and still leaving us 3 ahead of the second, The magical Elements." He huffed out a breath after that and waited to see if The man had anymore questions for him.

Zelrius had to laugh again remembering his entrance.

"I am orange for the same reason you walked in with your guard on. Yes I am a Player Killer by Choice. The most Common term for them is 'Maverick'. A Maverick is someone who kills with joy or without reason. Don't worry I have seriously redeemed my ways though, no one steps in my way." He chuckled as the last words came out.

Zelrius laughed noicing the new uneasiness in GreyJoy's voice.

"Yes, In my old ways, you'd be dead by now. But no fear, I am not going to do so. And Yes. you may joing the Guild." He said now pleased the GreyJoy accepted his Guild invitation.

(--OOC Go ahead and head over to the Guild section, find our Guild The Azure Brigade and Post that you have joined)