[PP-F1] Meeting new people (Cinika, Ethereal)

She smiled as she ran around floor 1 again. She had past many crowds before, but none like this crowd. She blushed as she saw a man, in some kind of brownish jacket as she ran up to him and started to walk with him a bit awkwardly. "Hi there." She had said before introducing herself. "I'm Cinika." She had finally stated afterward. Smiling at him as she had turn around and saw his face, as well as him seeing her shiny blue eyes, and blonde hair with a blue butterfly hair clip in it. She had blushed as she had seen him... "Y-You can call me Cini." She had stated right afterward, as she had then blushed a crimson color.

"W-well I'm new to this fantastic world." She had said smiling a bit at the bow. "No need to bow before the queen!" She had laughed before doing a small spin and curtsying. She smiled at the idea of being a 'queen' or 'king' as if it had been the olden days. She then she had blushed a bit. "Nice to meet you, Ether." She had said before blushing a darkened crimson.

"Why thank you. Sure I'll join the more the merrier correct?" She asked as she continued the small talk while walking forward a bit more smiling back once in a while to look at Ether to make sure the tough dude was there. Smiling as she kept seeing him follow her. When she had ran into him--- she felt her heart get warmer her jacket getting warmer then before she met him. She felt that he had been special, with an extra hint of specialness, as if he was the one for her-- or something...