[OP-F5] Stopping For a Rest

Axel made his way through the town on the fifth floor, sighing heavily. He had just finished hunting for monsters to kill, but he didn't find many. He fixed his white jacket slightly and adjusted the sword that was on his back that covered the black outline of a phoenix. He needed to get out and make a name for himself...but how would he do that? Not entirely easy, especially when he spent weeks, maybe even a month, moping around in an inn. Despite thinking that, he found himself inside of an inn once more, sitting in a chair at what would be considered as the bar. An NPC came over to take his order and he simply replyed, "Just water will suffice..." The NPC smiled and went to get his order as Axel crossed his arms and put his head down.

As a small sandstorm picked up outside, Angel entered the inn to escape the weather. He was dressed in his desert gear consisting of a tan cloak, pants, and shirt. Once he was inside he removed the cloak, revealing his face and spiky white hair. He scanned the bar for anyone he knew and upon finding no one, made his way to the bar. He took a seat next to another player, <>. "Lemon/Strawberry Smoothie please." He said to the NPC waiter. Then he spun around in his chair, opening his inventory and looking over the loot he had gained on his latest hunting trip.

Axel looked up as the NPC gave him is water and took the order of another player. The player ordered a smoothie and turned around to enter the menu, apparently checking his inventory and was looking through it. Axel took a sip of his water and put it down, keeping his arms crossed as he leaned on the table. He looked at the name above the player, seeing <>. He smiled, assuming the player had just gotten new items and said, "Get anything interesting?" Axel turned to face him, taking another swig of water.

Angel looked back at him and grinned. "Yeah, I just got back from raiding an ancient temple. And I picked up two new items." He looked through his inventory until he found the items he had received. One was a short sword that looked more like a dagger than a sword. It was red in color with a black handle. The next item he received was looked like a black nightcap. It was made of felt and looked quite soft. He spun back around, placing the items on the counter as his smoothie arrived. He slid them over to Axel to inspect. "The sword does +1 damage and I'm pretty sure the cap helps the hiding skill. You interested in one of 'em?" He asked while taking a sip of the drink. The cold liquid refreshed him and cleared his mind from the recent raid. He smiled, happy to be out of the storm.

Axel picked up the sword and checked to see how good the balance was before looking at the stats. He looked back as the owner of the weapon asked if he was interested and he shrugged. "A bit, but I don't have much Col to spend on weapons...plus you could probably make a better profit if you sold it off to a vendor or someone else more interested." He put the sword back on the counter, picking up his water and took a deep gulp before setting it back down.

He shrugged as he put the sword back into his inventory. Then he looked over the nightcap. "I suppose you're right. I honestly have no use for a hat like this though. I'm not really the hiding type. Know anyone who could use something like this?" Angel was a blacksmith, not a tailor. He had no idea how much this kind of fabric was worth. It shimmered in the light, giving him the impression that it could be worth a lot to the right person.

Axel thought for a moment, looking the cap over. "Well...same thing. If I had more Col I would probably pay you for it. But, like I said before, you'd probably get more money selling it off to someone else." He chuckled, finishing off the rest of his water and leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms.

Angel smiled and shook his head, putting the items back into his inventory. Then he turned to face Axel. "So, what brings you to this wonderful floor? Not a lot of people come up here because of the desert, so why've you come here?" He asked, curious about the player's intentions. Most people came to find hidden riches in the sands, even though Angel knew more than anyone that there was nothing to find here besides some mean monsters.

Sitting up a bit, Axel looked over at the other player as he asked him what he was doing on this floor. Axel simply shrugged and crossed his arms. "Not entirely sure. Just looking for something to do I suppose. Was out fighting monsters not too long ago...can't say I dislike doing that." He chuckled, holding his cup out as an NPC came over to take it from him. He nodded and sat back in his chair once more. "What about you? What brings you to Floor Five?"

Angel chuckled, remembering the reason. "I came here because I needed a few materials for a special order. You can only find rare items in hostile environments like this. Plus the monsters here aren't that friendly. You can get tons of experience without fighting to many monsters." He said as he took another drink of his smoothie. The fifth floor was his favorite training spot because he was used to the environment and he was used to the monsters. "You wouldn't by any chance want to go back out and hunt something?"

Angel turned his attention to the player how had appeared behind them. "300? I had to fight quite a few demons to get this cap. How about, 600?" He asked, curious about how much this thing was worth to Maker. It wasn't a great cap but he had gone through a lot to get it and he wasn't going to give it up for such a small price.

Angel looks at the bag and shrugs as he adds it to his inventory. Then he sighs, "I was just raiding an ancient temple and now I'm resting up before I head back to the second floor." He turns and grabs his smoothie, taking a long sip before setting it down. After what he had gone through, it would be a long time before he returned to the fifth floor. "So, why are you here, Mr. Maker? You know, since you're asking."

Sakuri had been exploring this floor for a bit now, but after a while out in a hot dessert, thirst comes naturally. So Sakuri had decided to go the the inn for some relaxation.

He walked through the doors with his black hair hanging in front of his eyes. He quickly looked around to find a place to sit at, or something else that might could catch his interest. He saw the three guys sitting there and talking to each other,but instead of joining them, Sakuri sat down a couple of seats from them, still in distance so he could hear their conversation.

His intentions wasn't rude, but having something to listen to while doing nothing, makes it more enjoyable. He looked up towards the npc that wanted to take his order.

"Just give me a glass of water" he said while he kept looking down, not taking eye contact with the npc or any of the players.