«Aiden» the avenging angel

» Username:Aiden

» Real name:Paul Jones

» Age:17

» Gender:male

» Height:6 foot

» About: I stayed in my room as a child learning about computers and technology and I cared about fitness all my life and now I hear about the new vrmmorpg and heard it was a mixture between exercise and technology this would be like heaven for me and now that im here this death game and the heaven turned to hell which was driving me insane for the first few weeks then i came to terms with it though and I finally learned to get over it this time and decided i would train hard to become a front liner to get out of this game.

» Virtues:

intelligent. I spent most of my life learning new things from the internet and getting knowledge from everywhere learning to retain information and this makes me learn super fast i also have a photographic memory with hypersensitive vision which will let me get info faster then normal people do.

athletic i've spent most of my time training and working out and becoming more flexible and strong i've been doing sports that train your body to be more flexible and I also started a parkour studio in my home town training for games like the x-games or other big things like that.

fighter. I always fought for what I have believed in so if I like something or believe in it I will give my life for this thing and so if someone gets hurt or is weak then I will avenge them for what has happens this makes me generally not like PKers which makes me an avenger.

» Flaws:

Reference: http://www.darkworldrpg.com/lore/flaws.html

Arrogant. I think im just the best person in the world i have been discribed as a narsicist but i just really like being me and other players might not like that but this is just the way i am hoping that other players might help me get over this problem.

reckless. Im a reckless person who has no fear about anything but that is because when i was young I always tried dangerous things that I always pulled off never getting truly hurt doing these things so i've always tried things that could turn out pretty bad if they went wrong.

Indifferent. I have a hard time caring for things or people and i have a non emotional side of me which makes me shut up within myself to protect myself from being hurt by others so might seem cold at times when he should care alot about something.

Skills

Non-combat:

»

Passive:

»Acrobatics

Detection

Night Vision

Listening

Tracking

Combat:

»Parry

Weapon skills :

»One-handed Straight Sword

sword skills :

Sharp Nail- (3-hit combo)

Weapon skills :

»

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

»

Roleplays

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress

(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

»

Story Thus Far (optional)

»