[SP-1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8]<<Earning a Title>>

GreyJoy looked at the quest board.

<> Defeat the lvl.15 fire demon rampaging in the mountains, crushing all types of NPC farming and ttrading and even traveling!

"Nope!"

<> just cheer up some wise old NPC Geezer's

"Boring!"

<> go on a quest, clearing dungeons on each floor and finish with floor 8, where a mini-boss appears! You will earn the title of <> and have an exciting time, and you will receive at least 1200 col! Meet up with NPC Doard for more info.

He was on Floor 1 at the time, and the NPC Doard was told to be somewhere in the town GreyJoy was in.....He went to the local board, where the map was, then noticed Doard wasn't to far away. Maybe he would come as well? Noah, probably not. He would be going solo on this one. So, he soon located Doard's log cabin(in town, oddly) GreyJoy went up to the door and knocked. Hard.

A man in his thirties ushered GreyJoy in, as Doard played so.etching out on the table. It was a map of floor 1! With markings.

"OK, so your here for the quest I presume?"

"Yes sir, I am."

" well, first off this map is floor 1. There are 16 dungeons for you to explore, 2 to each floor. The 1st one on this floor is just into the woods, then you enter a weired cave with many creatures......like spiders. Once you finish this one, at the end will be a hard mini-boss. Once you defeat it, you may head over the mou train and....o'er the river till you reach the village of <>. The du geon will be by the volcano there. Once you are done, come back."

"Okay. I accept!"

And like that he was off! On a dangerous expedition. As he got into the woods though, the plant monsters seemed to start scaring GreyJpy a bit. Soon, one attacked him and that started it all. Plant Monster vs. GreyJoy! He had his fiery breast plate on, his Rusty Sword and his worn-out shield. He charged at the plant monster for a hit

Result-GreyJoy hits the plant beast for 3 damage(roll 10 critical) and the plant beast threw him to the ground.

Plant beat-5/8

Drako Kibbawah GreyJoy-13/15

GreyJoy spat at the ground

Uggh! This beast.....it will not take me down!. GreyJoy charged at the plant, reverted his position, leaped in the air as the plant tried to figure out where he hadent. Then, from behind, he lept at it, going fr a critical.

Result-The plant pushed GreyJoy to the ground and he felt great pain.

Plant beat-5/8

Drako Kibbawah GreyJoy-11/15

Concentrate........Focus. I will be Rey Yan from The Chronicles Of The Cursed Sword and defeat this enemy!

"What, think you can stop me?" Said the plant.

GreyJoh noticed the plant could talk. "Moonbeams slice through the Night Air technique!" He bolted at the enemy, slicing he plant monster with 5-hits, hoping for a critical.

Result-GreyJoy hit the beast and it stomped on him again.

Plant beat-4/8

Drako Kibbawah GreyJoy-10/15