[PP,F-2, Lightfiyr and Yunah] The cheerful and The Shy

Yunah was in the safe zone gardens on the second floor simply admiring the beauty of the flowers. there was much and much less people at these gardens now, especially with all of the floors that they have opened up recently, so it was just yunah and a few other strays here and there who actually came for the garden and not to pick up some random chicks and head out. today was a day for Yunah to relax and enjoy her life here on SAO just a little bit more. she was were her Shiny chestplate, her blue skirt, her boots, and her massive glacier sword was sheathed on her back, to outsiders she might look a little bit intimidating, but she was probably the shyest person in the entire game.

Aria walked though the garden as she usually did when she came to the second floor. She brushed off her skirt as she stood up after siting down in the grass for awhile and looked around seeing a few people looking around but one person stood out from the crowd a girl large sword that looked rather intimidating but aria was kinda drawn to her. Aria looked down as she flipped the bent blade in her hand she spun on her the balls of her feet and walked over to the girl her cloak warped around her as she spun. "ohay...hi" aria said as she stopped her self from speaking Japanese

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140329040006/darksouls/images/c/ce/Mytha's_Bent_Blade.png the dagger

"Ohay.. Hi" Yunah spun around instantly out of pure and sudden fright. she saw a beautiful girl in front of her, and Yunah instantly wen into her shy nature. she positioned her body to try and make herself look smaller, not intentionally of course but did it none the less. then she spoke in a voice that was so quiet you had to been really intent on listening to her in order her hear her. "H-hii.." those were the only words that she could force herself to speak, and so she stood there in all her awkwardness waiting for the girl in front of her to do something

OH great now she wasn't going to leave until Yunah told her what was doing here... well it's not like she wanted the girl to leave, or what she was doing here as any bad... so yunah figured that she should tell her anyways "I-i'm here to see gardens" she said barely forcing the words out of her mouth, and even though they did come out they were still very shy and timid sounding, and as such they probably didn't sound very convincing either, but there as nothing she could do about herself, she just had to hoe the girl accepted her for who she was.

"Oh really well so i'm I" aria said happily standing back up and smiling at the girl "you are very shy aren't you..." aria said trailing off as she got distracted by something behind her. After a few second of what looked like aria looking right though the girl in front of her "uhh right what was i talking about" aria said laughing a bit "well if your visiting the gardens i'll join you"

"well if your visiting the gardens i'll join you" what? she couldn't be? oh no it was only going to get harder and harder to control the blush attempting to appear on Yunah's face as they went on. she couldn't handle being next to a pretty girl for very long, and now this girl was going to join her... Yunah didn't even want to know what would happen if this girl found out that she was Bi. Most people in japan didn't approve of it very well and so it was one of Yunah's best kept secrets. "O-o-ohh okay" was all she said trying not to make the words sound forced, but to no such luck.

"you seem really tense" aria said putting her hands on her hips "Just calm down a bit it's don't like I could kill you" said laughed as she bet over a bit far enough to see down her shirt. "Anyway lets go for a walk shall we" aria said standing back up straight and jumping on to a fence post and sat on it with her legs crossed.

TENSE? yes yunah was extremely tense, especially with this walk she had began to mention, and no it wasn't because Yunah was scared that this girl was going to kill her. she was much more worried of the ever unavoidable Freudian Slip that was bound to happen if she stayed around her for much longer, but the thought of spending a bit more time with this girl did sound like an excellent idea, and Yunah's body thought so as well as a tiny more amount of blood rushed to her checks giving them a slight reddish glow."A-a walk? Sure... i'd love to" then she watched as the girl jumped on a fence post... Yunah was slightly confused by this, was she supposed to do it as well? she couldn't be sure and so she simply walked up next to her and admired the scenery out beyond where they were.

"hehe your blushing now way so embarrassed" aria hopped done and stood next to the girl and look into her eyes In her head thinking that the girl was pretty cute "I wonder if how'd see react if I told her that" aria thought too her self "umm anyway" aria said grab the girls had and dragging her along

"hehe your blushing now, why so embarrassed?" Crap... she had noticed her blush. this only made things worse for yunah, her face turned into an even brighter blush than it was before.... "Ahhh-" was Yunah could say before the girl jumped down, and grabbed her hand a took off. "Oh great now i'm holding her hand" Yunah face was now COMPLETELY red filled with blush. this day was getting incredible worse and insanely better at the same time.

The girl brought Yunah into a kiss. Yunah blushed but didn't resist it at all, in fact she actually leaned into a kiss a tiny bit. this was excatly what she had anted since seeing the girl but was to shy to say or do anything about it. now yunah got her wish, she was standing in the middle of the couples garden kissing a girl. she didn't care for any on lookers because right now her complete attention was on the girl she was locking lips with... Yunah pulled away from the kiss a little bit after with her entire face a bright red... "soo.. uhh w-whats your name?"