[SP-F1,2,4,5]getting tired

I wake up in the morning doing my morning workout walking when I finish I look around the dusty cramped room sighing starting to feel claustrophobic I walk out the room walking down the stairs sitting at a table ordering some food it was still dark out I look at the breakfast it was dull in color and taste everything was starting to look so dull I put some condiments on it trying to make it taste better it didn't work so I start to throw it away walking out the door going to kill some stuff to spice things up so I stop thinking the dark thoughts that I had been thinking.

I walk out of the inn looking around outside it was still dark out but it seemed grey to me I don't know why but everything was turning grey and dull smells and sights weren't as sharp as they used to be when I first joined the game why did everything look so dull and hopeless this wasn't normal I walk down the street frowning and spitting on the ground getting mad at this whole situation I needed to blow off some steam so I walk toward the grasslands planning to kill whatever I saw and this was going to be a bloodbath.

I walk outside of the safe zone with an angry expression drawing my sword walking in a random direction trying to find some monsters to kill I was going crazy from boredom and anger my vision was going red I didn't care what people thought anymore this had been eating at me forever people could think whatever they wanted of me tonight I stop caring about what other people said or thought this was the last night I'm going to go crazy tonight killing monsters and maby even a maverick if I got lucky but I need to find my first kill before I think ahead.

I see three boars together just walking along the plain I smile running toward the boars it was a cold smile I wasn't going to show mercy to these pigs they wouldn't be hard to kill even at though there were three of them I aim my sword skill at boar 1 this sword skill would allow me to strike it three times maby I would be able to kill it on the first time if I was lucky I swing on the unsuspecting creature with a gleam in my eye. One of my strikes hit the boar doing one damage the which scares them all making them run I was a little bit upset with two of the strikes missing and the one that hit only partially hit it but I bear it and keep moving toward the boars.

boar 1:4/5

boar 2:5/5

boar 3:5/5

Aiden:15/15

the boar start to fan out around me trying to flank I didn't care I keep walking toward boar 3 which was in front of me while the other two boars circle behind me I keep an eye on them out of the corner of my eye but focus on the boar in front of me my vision was red so I didn't care about the other two I was going to hurt the pig in front of me as much as I could so i wind up to swing at its head planing on injury but as im swinging I can feel and hear one of the boars behind me charge not knowing which one it was I focus on my target hoping that the one behind me wouldn't get a hit. I swing at the boar getting a small scratch doing one damage while I jump out of the way of boar 2 which had been charging at me from behind.

boar 3:4/5

Aiden:15/15

I lock onto boar 2 because it had tried to hit me I walk slowly knowing that boar 3 was right behind me but it was injured so it wouldn't attack but I had no clue where boar 1 was so I don't worry and I focus on my target not looking around for the lost boar I run after boar 2 with a maniacal smile this was fun and I was going to win no doubt of that I catch up pretty easy to the boar striking at its back laughing at these weak little monsters. As im swinging boar 1 blindsides me in the chest knocking me to the ground I roll with the motion seeing I lost 1 HP but im not worried I can still win easy.

Aiden:14/15

I change direction aiming for boar 2 again hoping to confuse the boars and I was still mad at all of them and the creator of this game for trapping me I always made my own choices in real life but here I was forced to stay couldn't make the choice to leave so I strike at the the boar which was now turned around I knew boar 1 was behind me and boar 3 was to my left I try to be aware of them at all times so I swing at boar 2s neck trying to finally get a solid hit. I miss completly as the boar dodges side ways leaving me exposed but no boar hits yet.

I'm still exposed and turn my head to see boar 3 charging at me so I try my hardest to ready up and hit the boar that is charging me I don't know how this is going to go but boar 2 circles right so I can't see him any more and im aware that boar 1 is somewhere behind me but I don't know exactly where it was so I focus on the boar charging at me hoping to get a counter attack in while it passes not sure if id be able to get out of its reach in time but I would at least damage it with me.again I miss but I jump out of its way just in time sighing in relief as it misses.

Now I back up making all the boars show up in front of me now I have a visual on all three and the boar on the right charges me It was boar 1 so I charged forward at boar 3 on my left trying to leave the charging boar behind me hoping that it would not expect me to move so I activate my sword skill that I had used knowing it was recharged now hoping to kill boar 3. One strike crunches into it dealing 2 damage I bring my sword back around to get a small scratch on it dealing 1 damage missing the last strike dealing 3 damage over all then getting smashed from behind by boar 1 apparently it had followed me so I lose 1 HP.

boar 3:1/5

Aiden:13/15

boar 1 runs past me knowing I probably shouldn't follow that one and boar 3 runs behind me so I don't follow it either knowing it was really damaged it would be an easy kill so I turn right facing boar 2 charging toward it while it charges at me knowing that this encounter could go either way foe me so I give it a try taking a chance on this attack. I absolutely smash this thing in the dace making a great crunching noise as I break into the things bone doing 2 damage making its head be pushed down making to miss me by almost a foot making me smile this was over.

boar 2:3/5

Aiden:13/15

its time for me to finish boar 3 which was now on my right boar 1 was on my right and boar 2 was behind me so I dart right strait at boar 3 taking it by suprise keeping the position of the boars in mind just in case I get disorianted so I try to go for the things head strait away going for the kill shot on it knowing one small hit was finish it. I miss it but in return the thing brings its tusk up scratching my chest open making me lose 1 HP.

Aiden:12/15

again I try to strike at boar three even though it was running away from me and the other boars were probably chasing me so I could get hit by one or even both which could get a hit so this might hurt a bit if it went bad and it could go very bad If I wasn't careful so I try to kill this boar fast then get out of the way before I get hurt. I chop the thing in half making it brake into tiny pixels while im not paying attention boar 1 hits me from the right from behind and boar 2 hit me from the left each doing 1 damage to me making me lose 2 HP and thats what I get for not paying attention.

boar 3:0/5 DEAD

Aiden:10/15

so I turn around facing both the boars trying to plan on which boar I was going to attack but i couldn't quiet decide which one then boar 2 starts to circle to the right but I had positioned myself next to a tree so if it wanted to flank it had to go all the way around the tree so I smile as soon as the thing disappears I charge at boar 1 knowing I wouldn't be attacked from behind so this was a perfect position. The boar dodges to the right and run off I turn around seeing that boar 2 hadn't gone all the way around there was my opening.

Aiden:10/15

I run left then turn right making the tree get into the way of boar 1 so it was me and boar 2 so I decide to let it come to me cause if I miss the boar then I could run right into the tree which would end very badly for me so I wait for it to charge getting into a defencive position seeing it charge hoping my plan worked out like I planned it but things had a tendency to not work like that at all. Then it did something I didn't expect it went low plowing its tusk into my leg tripping me doing 1 damage.

Aiden:9/15

I get up fast running as fast as I can on the left of the tree I see boar 1 looking confused on this side of the tree so I charge without stopping at the thing catching it off guard I activate my sword skill again knowing this thing couldn't have known that I was coming so I run getting there trying to get lucky on this one and get a kill. one strike makes a scratch dealing one then the second does a crit then the last strikes the thing cutting its head off distroying it that was very very lucky right there.

boar 1:0/5 DEAD

I walk slowly around the tree getting sight of the last boar this fight was done now I start circling with the thing trying to find out a way to attack the thing without it getting an attack on me I can't find any other way to kill it so i just charge head first this was probably the way the rest of the fight was going to go unless I think of a clever way to kill the thing which would be awesome for the finish. Me and the boar miss each other so im wondering what I should do then I got an idea.

boar 1:0/5 DEAD