Characters in Signature

More characters in Sig.?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. More characters in Sig.?

• No
    • Yes

I do not believe that at this time it would be needed to have more characters in the signature. As it is we already have many players who create obscenely large pictures in their signature. Including walls of text would only make that worse. A good solution would be to simply list items as a part of your standard sized signature, similar to what members of the Azure Brigade have been doing.

I do not believe that at this time it would be needed to have more characters in the signature. As it is we already have many players who create obscenely large pictures in their signature. Including walls of text would only make that worse. A good solution would be to simply list items as a part of your standard sized signature, similar to what members of the Azure Brigade have been doing.

I'm with the Erron and Saix on this one. There is no need to extend the character limit of signitures. There are some easy ways to work around this. As Saix mentioned, a few of us in the Azure Brigade have such a thing. The one I believe who first thought of it was Zelrius but don't go asking him to make one for you. I personally use hyperlinks for my armor ability because no matter what attempts I made to shorten my signiture while retaining coherecy. All we have to do is use our head and work within what we have.

I'm with the Erron and Saix on this one. There is no need to extend the character limit of signitures. There are some easy ways to work around this. As Saix mentioned, a few of us in the Azure Brigade have such a thing. The one I believe who first thought of it was Zelrius but don't go asking him to make one for you. I personally use hyperlinks for my armor ability because no matter what attempts I made to shorten my signiture while retaining coherecy. All we have to do is use our head and work within what we have.

I agree, but I also disagree to, I had trouble as well, for instance, I have stopped putting pictures in my sigs. due to either

A.) Too large

B.) Too many characters

C.) Being either A or B

D.) Being correct size but too many charatcers

But also I like to put my health and level stats as well as my inventory, the gear that I have equiped so I am ready for battle just a quick copy, paste action to say what items I have equiped in the topic. But I also want to have my themes as well, via link to youtube. And this takes up alot of characters, but as I said its a agree and disagree scenario, I could find a way to have all without using more than 255 chatacters.