[PP-F1] The Forest ( Zelrius )

Sinthria, not getting out much after the events happened lately, decideds to leave the town and practice some of his fighting skills in the forest area. While stepping out of the building, he sligtly yawns. Walking in the streets of the town slowly, still feeling like he didn't fully wake up. He stops at the center of the town, looking around to see anyone he knew.. But he didn't had many friends. He was used to hanging out with Ruri , he didnt really need one. Almost every player around had their partners with them, hanging around with their guild or their party. Sinth sighed and sat on the closest bench near him, taking out the sandwich in his inventory and taking a bite from it. He sat there like he was waiting for someone to come up and invite him to a party.. He took a deep breath, leaned his back on the bench. Closing his eyes with his arm like he was about to sleep. '' It shouldnt be this hard to walk up to someone and start chatting.. But its been so long now since the game started.. He had like no chance.'' he mumbles quitely to himself.

Zelrius, the Blood Buccaneer was just strolling about the town when he noticed someone on the bench. He had to raise eyebrows at this, not many people in this game did nothing anymore. In fact, it was often seen as disrespectful to just be lounging around while others worked their tails off to level up and beat the game. He didn't see it quite as rude himself, but had to inquire why the man was there all by himself. Walking over to the Bench, Zelrius sat down and tried to have normal conversation.

"Got any plans? Monster Grinding? Floor Clearing? Treasure Hunting? Anything exciting at all?" He asked trying not to sound like he was trying to push this stranger into action of any sort.

Because Sinthria was sleepy and tired he didnt notice the player just walked towards him and sit on the bench. After the player talked with him, he moved his arm from his eyes immeidately. Looking at the player with his widened eyes, he sighs and speaks. '' Huh..? Oh..! Yes, i got something planned.. Uh, i was.. I was just looking around, trying to someone to create a party with.'' he said kindly and took a deep breath. '' So, hi! ''he waved his hand quickly at him. Trying to point out that the player could be the one who was waiting to create a party with. He offered his hand for a friendly shake. '' I'm Sinthria. ''