[SP-F1]Making a living (Quest-Ellil)

Ellil yawned as he walked around the starting city having just sold off his last bit of loot he was now deciding if it would be better to go farm a little bit or start doing something else. He looked at his stats on his gear and realized that there durability was low so he needed to go get it fix. "Well I might as well head to the Tailors and get my gear fix I'm glad I've decided just to stick with cloth and leather so far that metal armor just seems way to heavy for my taste." He smiled as he brought up his HUD and found were the closest Tailor would be around here.

He began walking down the street letting himself zone out a bit while he thought about what he had done in the last few days. He was still strapped for money even with all the loot he had been selling and he was a little tired of just fighting monsters he needed to do something else to give him some time off just fighting. He soon realized that he was in front of the tailoring shop and grinned getting an idea. He walked up to the door looking at the sign Aryn's Shop he hoped that Aryn was a good tailor if he was hopefully going to work for. He knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it up.

The door opened to a beautiful looking girl, with long black hair and deep brown eyes with a beautiful olive skin tone. Ellil was taken aback he had not expected such a beautiful woman to answer this this door or in fact be playing this game. She gave him a smile "O my I didn't put up the close sign again, o well I'm not going to turn away someone who came all this way here please come inside." Ellil was still in a state of shock but finally regained his senses and walked in as the women invited him in to her shop. "Now tell me do you need a new piece of gear or you need me to fix up what your wearing right now?" As she stalked Ellil surveyed the place he could tell that she was really good at Tailoring some of her show gear was way up there in stats and level.

He looked at her as she stood on the other side of the counter waiting for him to say what he needed "Well I do need my gear fixed but actually I wanted to learn how to be a tailor as well so I can make my own gear while I travel up the tower." She looked him over then smiled again "Well I think I can help you with both and you probably already have some stuff in your backpack to help you out. Though first let me give you a basic needle and here is some thread as well." The woman brought up her HUDD transferring the items to him before she brought out a needle of her own and told him to hand over his jacket. "Alright first things first this isn't as complicated as regular sewing and as long you have the right level and materials you can fix any items." She quickly performed the repairs on his trench coat handing it back to him. "Now with that thread and needle you have make a basic shirt, making and fixing are the exact same thing really you have to have the right level and materials." Ellil nodded and began on making his basic shirt.

Ellil finished his shirt which came out in a nice clean looking white and was very light something that would be comfortable to wear around if you didn't want wear armor or something you could wear under your other gear. The shirt was completely solid it wasn't frayed any were and it had all it's durability on it. He continued to inspect but couldn't help but smile at how well it turned out he had never expected to do this good on his first shot. Aryn smiled at him as she took the shirt looking it over as well "this came out wonderfully you are a natural at this with some more practice I think you will be making really good items for yourself to wear heck you could open up your own shop." He chuckled a slight blush covering his cheeks at the compliment "I don't know about all that but this is a good first step in starting isn't it."

Aryn nodded then got up stretching "okay I'll be right back I'm going to grab us some coffee and a book on materials you can use in tailoring." She walked off for a while a while before coming back with two cups of coffee and a book in another hand. She sat down on the coffee and gave him a cup which he excepted generously sipping on some of it. "Alright well that book will teach you what materials to look for and also what you can break those down in to. You will always need basic things like thread,bolts and other things as well. The fur from monsters can generally be broken down in to those things. Ellil nodded as he leafed through the book looking at all the different things "well that's a lot of stuff but it looks like I can manage it." "I'm sure you can, say would you mind doing me a favor and deliver this cloak to a customer of mine I was going to do it later but it be helpful if you would deliver it now. If you deliver this I will give you some more basic materials to start off with he's at the Sparrows inn." Ellil nodded as he stood up the cloak transferred in to his inventory "no problem leave it to me I'll be right back and thanks for all the help so far." With that he left the shop and began his way towards the inn.

As Ellil got to the inn he realized that he had absolutely no clue who he was supposed to be looking for and didn't really want to walk all the way back to the shop to find out. He sighed as he opened the door stepping inside looking around the place was actually quite packed at the moment which meant this could get a lot more difficult. HE let out a sigh rubbing the back of his head deciding on the best approach for this before finally he took in a deep breath and yelled out "WHO ORDERED A CLOAK FROM ARYN'S!!!!" The entire inn stopped staring at him for a second blinking before a hand rose up in the back waving him over. Smiling he walked past all the other patrons to the man who had raised his hands.

As he got to the back the man stood up the guy easily towering over Ellil, granted he was lanky and a thing of muscle but still he was tall. "Ah so she sent someone with my cloak well that was nice of her I wasn't expecting it till later but I'm not complaining. Well here's the money I owe her make sure you give her my sincerest thinks." After they traded the items the man put on his new cloak which completely enveloped him and Ellil swore it kept changing colors to match what was in the room. The man nodded then slipped past him and disappeared out of the inn. Ellil shook his head wondering what kind of person would need a cloak like that. He shrugged and walked out of the inn back down towards the tailor shop. As he got closer to the shop a man came out of the alley diving at him with a dagger.

Ellil moved out of the way of the dagger quickly side stepping him bringing up his knee into the attacker knocking the wind out of him. He then brought down a hard elbow in to the back of the guys head knocking him into the ground. He sighed as he looked at the guy, it was just a guy trying to steal his money probably saw him getting paid at the inn and thought he could make an easy score off of him. He stepped over the guy going up to the shop walking right in ready to finish this little job and get some more materials.

Aryn was there, her eyes lit up as she saw him walk in there he smiled back as he pulled out he bag with the money for payment and laid it on the counter for her. "Good you found him I remembered after you were already gone. Well then seems like you completed my task so I owe you an award. But if you don't mind we could continue working on your tailoring for a while." He smiled and nodded at her giving her a thumbs up "that would be wonderful actually so let's get to it then."

For the next couple days he spent working on his tailoring crafting different items with different materials and working hard on it. After the next couple of days he got ready to leave the tailoring shop glad to be done with learning how to be a tailor and ready to hit the road again. "Well here is the stuff I promised and good luck with your traveling from here on out. Take care and be safe I can't wait to see your own wares out there eventually." He smiled giving her a thumbs up "You definitely will and you take care of yourself I'm sure we will meet up again." With that he walked out of the shop and back out in to town ready to start his next journey.

(Quest Complete)