[PP-F4]Exploring the frozen forest

I show up in the town on the fourth floor seeing it was covered in snow I start to smile this reminded me of that one time I spent in Russia where it was cold all the time sort of like this floor. Then I think to myself "well guess I should go exploring cause this is my first time on this floor and there might be some land marks around here." Then I start walking toward the forest to find some stuff to do these snow backs were pretty bug man I should have brought a coat this was cold well better start going. I walk through these forest wondering where I should go cause now I was lost in the forest of snow having no clue where i should go.

Shaula had been sleeping in a tree when she had heard something walking by. She quickly sat up and pulled out her sword and peeked down to see what was making the noise. As she reached her head over the edge of the tree branch she slipped and fell to the ground and landed on her back. "Oww..." She stand up brushing some snow off her and pushing her hair out of her face.

I hear a loud noise I pull my sword turning in the direction the noise came from then I see a girl standing there fixing her hair I smile putting my sword up saying "hi my name is Mars and your the random girl that feel from a tree may I ask you what your name is" I walk over to where she was standing smiling at her sticking my hand out to shake her hand while still keeping a bit of distance hoping that she was alright.

She sees a person standing infront of her holding his hand out and smiling at her. She checked to see if he was a PKer before shaking his hand and smiling. "I'm Shaula, nice to meet you Mars." She pulls out of the hand shake and looks around the frozen wonderland that is the 4th floor. "So... what brings you to these frigid lands?"

I look around the place turing back lauging and saying "well i was going to see the wizard but I stopped following the yellow brick road and got lost" I start laughing at my own joke and lean against the tree saying "well actually I just got to this floor decided to go exploring and got lost so you know your way around here." I stop laughing waiting for her to answer waiting to see if she knew her way around.

I smmile at her saying "actually I wanted to just look for a new place not really trying to go anywhere special

I just like seeing new places but if your busy then you don't have to come with me I was going to climb that mountain." I point to the biggest mountain there smiling happy that there were at least a few challenges in this game I look at her hoping she would come it would be fun.

I pull up my hood as well smiling back and saying "well my middle name is danger but I'll be glad to have you along so you know whats up there or is it just a boring old mountain." I start following after her then I see a tree above our heads I think I can play a joke on her and I smack the base of the tree making a giant pile of snow fall but instead of hitting her like I planned it lands on my head knocking me over I smile getting up saying "well that backfired I probably deserved it."

She continues to walk forward not looking back while she answered him. "The mountain doesn't have much to worry about other than a pack of wolves attacking." She hears something hit the tree and turns around to find Mars dusting some snow off and giggles at him. "Yeah, kinda since you were trying a sneak attack."

I start walking next to her saying "well I won't try to mess with you anymore and I'm not scared of a few puny little dogs and the cold never bothered me anyway so I think we'll be just fine." I start to walk again and now i was cold to guess I shouldn't mess with people I turn around and start walking back words looking at her saying "so you gonna pay me back when I'm not paying attention or can I walk without being hit by snow."

She pauses a moment to think about the question before continuing on their trek. "I don't think you have anything to worry about, but who knows..." A sly smile spreads across her face as she says this and she continues forwards, constantly scanning the snowy fields for enemies. "Are you sure you wanna go up the mountain? It's not the safest place to be."