[PP-F1] Sunset Picnic

I am on the 5 floor finishing up some exploring and I think to myself "well might as well head back to the starting city see whats going on there for a while." I walk over to the teleport gate and go to the first floor hoping to find something to do soon cause I was done exploring for a while and was ready to do something else maybe chill on the first floor for today.

After finishing the fight with her friends she decided to go ahead and rest near the first floor. She then crushed a teleport crystal, and starts to teleport to floor 1 the white light consuming her as she teleported, as she had teleported she sees a man around the age of 16 standing there; she then decided to greet her with her normal greeting. "H-Hello there..." She smiled at him as she saw him and flushed a crimson a shyly.

I turn to see a girl standing blushing I say "well hello there my names mars what would yours be and there's no need to blush I'm not that embarrassingly ugly to be around am I." I laugh as I make fun of myself to make this new girl not be embarrassed I knew how it was to be shy I used to be the same way.

"I-I'm Yuka..." She said before flushing a scarlet color as she looked at him. "M-Mars... huh? That is my favorite planet actually..." She smiled at him before her dark purple eyes met his... "W-Well w-what did you plan to do on floor 1?" She asked nicely before she tried to make him feel a bit more comfortable around her as she had stopped blushing and had tried to be less shy for his sake...

I laugh as she mentions mar being a planet and say "well miss Yuka I was going to just spend some time relaxing on the first floor for a while care to join me." I smile at her waiting for her to answer he notices how she became less nervous well that was fast I smile at her to hoping she would say yes.

I laugh as she points forward I salute and say "ma'am yes ma'am whatever you say I know the perfect place but first there's some stuff I have to get first." I start walking in the direction of the shops knowing exactly where I was going I see a crowd up ahead I stop at the edge of the crowd turning back saying "wait here a second while I go get the stuff I'll be right back." then I push my way though the crowd reaching the shop I knew the owner I walk in buy some picnic food and a basket and a blanket I gather the stuff up pushing my way back though the crowd I walk up and smile saying "if we hurry we'll have enough time to see the sunset after we eat."