[PP-F4] Maverick Training (Shade, Yuka)

Shade's shoes crunched snow beneath him as he walked through Floor 4. Light breaths of ice crystallized with each breath he took. He pulled his jacket tighter around his body, making his way through the snowy land. He stopped, then looking up a steep mountain and staring at the summit. That, was where he had to get to.

She looked around floor 4 seeing a maverick that had been accepted as one by Vile as she had heard she then walks over to him seeing him look up the tall mountain top. "Name's Yuka a 'wannabe' maverick." She said as she looked around the snowy world of floor 4. She wasn't sure what else to say to the man yet somehow thought they had something more then both being or wanting to be maverick.

Shade blinked and looked over his shoulder, seeing a girl had approached him during the brief moment of distraction. "Hm. I see you're not one of Vile's? Honestly, I don't care. Nor does it matter to me who you are. But, you are Maverick." Shade said, his ruby eyes gleaming as he looked at her. "Shade. Are you going to the top as well?"

She nodded wanting to make some sort of impression to him as she grinned over to him. "I be looking for some loot.." She said as she had wanted to get some materials incase she ever started a shop. "If we find any loot or treasure we split it 50-50 that sound okay?" She asked as she saw some monsters spawn randomly on the slope grinning at the variety of levels, she equipped her battle axe turning to her 'partner' for the time being and nodding to him grinning and awaiting for the 'race' to the top of the mountain.

Shade rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, turning his back to her as he started walking, expecting her to follow. "Hmph. I came here to train. I don't care about materials, so as far as I'm concerned, you can have anything we find." He said, walking up the snow.

She started to sprint up the hill, automatically activating <> skill. Taking out her battle axe as she sprinted up the mountain top holding it in front of her as she ran. A monster unfortunately standing in front of her as she had ran. The monster dodging the attack she had attempted to hit with. She growled as she went to the side she had claimed on the slope of the mountain to fight on, a small cliff on the slope had been her chosen spot.

Shade - 15/15

Yuka - 15/15

Monster - 11/11

Shade abruptly stopped and looked over his shoulder, seeing all that had broken loose. "What the Hell!?" He said, drawing <

As he tried to move forward, the monster shot a stream of white energy at Shade's feet, freezing him in place for a brief moment. "Damn it..."

Shade - 15/15

Yuka - 15/15

Monster - 11/11

She saw Shade get stuck in place by some kind of white light or goo of sorts. She ran forward once again slicing upward at the last moment. She wasn't someone to talk during a battle though as she stayed silent, but deadly. Unfortunately the hit with her Battle Axe hadn't sliced up but it landed next to her while a turtle passed by her feet and tripped her. She plucked the Battle Axe from the ground as she walked back to her 'spot' on the mountain.

Shade - 15/15

Yuka - 15/15

Monster - 11/11

She saw him miss, she growled slightly as she ran forward once more a little eager about attacking the monster, hoping to get some sort of hit. She managed to take off 2 damage on her opponent grinning a little as she returned to her claimed spot on the mountain as if it was some sort of healing spot that she had always liked to stand on, yet that wasn't true at all...

[OOC- You need to post to the Earning a Living thread.]

Shade - 15/15

Yuka - 15/15

Monster - 9/11

Shade huffed and got his sword ready again. "This monster is starting to get on my nerves..." He mumbled, getting his sword ready and running at the monster again, determined to land a hit this time. But as he ran forward, he felt ice beneath him and he slipped forward, into a mound of snow.

Shade: 15/15

Yuka: 15/15

Monster: 9/11

She ran forward tripping slightly yet maintaining her balance as her sword cut the monster bringing him to 8 HP. She grinned as she turned back and went back to her claimed spot that remained on a cliffs edge of the mountain. Still looking forward and narrowing her eyes slightly, ready for it's next attack at them.

Monster: 8/11

Shade popped his head pout of the snow and huffed,shaking his head to get all the snow flakes out of his hair. He then hopped up and got his sword ready for the real attack. He ran forward and cleaved his sword into the monster's chest, it's toothed blade ripping through it't body and dealing massive damage.

Monster: 5/11