[PP-F1] Meeting new people

Seldentar yawns, laying on the roof of a building in the starting city. He was getting a bit of a reputation since he had become such a high level blacksmith, and sometimes he just wanted to get away from it all. His familiar, a black haired fox, was curled up next to him. He had his Midnight Blade strapped to his back, choosing to put his more familiar weapon away to avoid being identified. Sitting up, he swings his legs over the roof dangling down, scratching behind Shadows ears.

Vee was walking by when she notice a pair of legs dangling from a rooftop, her first instinct of course was to see who it was. Se climbed up the stairs of the building and eventually got up to the roof, she examined the player that looked to be quite strong for the first floor. She walked up behind him kneeling down behind him she tugged on his shirt, Excuse me, but could you direct me to the forest? I'm new and don't know my way around this world yet. She spoke with a firm voice hoping that he wouldn't mind showing her. She looked at his equipment and used her <> skill to examine his sword.

Seldentar glances over at the girl, surprised that anyone else came up to the roofs. She seemed pretty green, basic starting gear, probably a low level. He could point her in the right direction, but she might not survive the trip. Sighing, he stands up, turning around.

"Sure, I can show you where it is. Its pretty dangerous out there though."

She thought to herself a minute, wondering that it would be a good idea to have a strong player with her just in case something went wrong. I accept your offer, though I do trust that you won't stall to lead me, correct? She changed her tone of voice as if it was more of an order than a request. She crosses her arms and taps her foot waiting for him to lead the way.

She looks at him and questioned whether it was a joke or not, "Either he's no smarter than any other player in this game or he's stalling on purpose." She sighed answering his question, Stalling as in meaning to waste my time. I need to get to the forest so I can hunt before everything is destroyed. She looks at his familiar and examines it coming to the conclusion that this player knows his way around the game very well seeing that not every player had a familiar.

Seldentar stares at the girl for a moment, then laughs a little.

"Listen, I am glad to see you are eager, but the monsters there have been farmed plenty since the game started. The only floor that hasn't been picked totally clean at least once is floor eight. Lets get going, we can see whats respawned since the last time i was there."

He hops down to the street, his fox running behind him and jumping down as well.

Vee follows, sitting on the edge of the building and hopping down from there. She knew the forest was probably completely farmed of it's monsters for easy experience. She runs to the side of the man who wasn't yet introduced and speaks, Thank you for leading me, I do appreciate it, my name is Vee. And you are? She tilts her head looking at him awaiting an answer.