[PP-F1] For the Glory of Kings [Iskandar, Shanok]

Shanok mentioned that they were going to see the guild leader right then and there. To go from just doing his daily conquests to joining a guild and meeting the man in charge...it was something Iskandar had never expected. "The guild leader you say? Hmmmmm...." Iskandar walked with Shanok in thought. "Well, being able to negotiate an alliance would work best by talking to the head of this guild. Tis much easier to make the Conquest successful when you ignite a fire in the heart of the one in charge."

They teleported up to the fourth floor, a brand new town and experience for Iskandar. "THIS IS GLORIOUS! A WHOLE NEW FLOOR JUST TEEMING WITH POTENTIAL RECRUITS TO JOIN THE ARMIES OF THE KING OF CONQUERORS! ONCE BUSINESS HAS CONCLUDED WITH THIS GUILD LEADER, THIS FLOOR SHALL SEE NEW GLORY!"

Miaki Murakami the <> was sitting in his shop, the only other place he was when he wasn't scouting the front lines or at Nikki's side. He was sitting in the broom closet which he converted into an alchemy lab which was barely large enough to fit a small cot which he used on occasion when he wasn't in the mood for finding some random inn. But instead of doing alchemy work, which he was getting lazy with and as a result had almost no customers, he was pouring over intel and tactical notes which were collected by Nikki from her time as a solo player.

One thing he had learned from Nikki was information was key. You could have the best stats and skills and be the very best but if you didn't know anything about the game you were playing then you were pretty much worthless. Pouring over all the notes and data before him while drinking a cup of coffee, he was becoming very impressed with how thorough she was in her research. She had information on quests, mob spawn rates, item rarities and drop rates, monster slaying grounds, such a vast collection of data mining he couldn't help but be wonder why she didn't become an information broker. But he knew the answer to that already, she originally joined Sword Art Online to face the mobs of Aincrad head on, not stick to the shadows listening to and watching others play the game.

His reading was interrupted by a message from his Commandant Shanok. Apparently he was in his shop on the fourth floor with a potential new brigade member. He stored away his files in his inventory and got up to collect himself before departing. He dawned his signature look of a film noir bad ass with his long brown trench coat and fedora that covered his strawberry-blonde hair. To save time, Miaki decided to use a <> and warped himself just within the settlement where his comrade was waiting.

The <> entered <> and announced his arrival. He shook hands with his friend and teammate, Shanok, then turned to the other player. He was tall, with broad shoulders, physically fit, and with a red mane of hair that made him resemble a lion. He was dressed like a gladiator ready for combat. "Greetings." He said as the two gave a strong and firm handshake to each other, confirming the man's strength. "I am Brigadier General Miaki Murakami. A pleasure to meet you sir. My comrade here, Commandant Shanok tells me you show interest in joining the <> and that you are quite skilled." Looking the man over Miaki continued. "From what I'm looking at, I'm impressed already." He commented.

Shanok was checking his weapons that were on display when he heard someone enter his shop. He turned around to see that it was his friend and guild leader Miaki. Shanok walked up to his friend gave him a handshake, "It's good to see you" he said, "Here's the man that I talked about" he said while pointing towards Iskandar who was still sitting on a chair. Shanok watched him get up and give a handshake to Miaki.

After a bit of talking, Miaki said that he was already impressed by how confident Iskandar looked. "I'm telling you, he is more than worthy to be part of our guild, if you had seen how he fought those wolves, you could only say the same" he told his guild leader, vouching for Iskandar's strength.