» Username: Kunagi

» Real name: Kunagi Narakumi

» Age: 18

» Gender: Male

» Height: 6'0"

» About: History/personality: Very antisocial but protective of friends. Lost parents when was 6 and lived solo since. Everything self taught. Father was a business man, worked late hours, would barely ever see him, one night had a nightmare that mother and father had been slaughtered by a pack of wolves, but inside of the house. Woke up to screams, not only his own. Walked down the hallway and down the staircase, through the dining room into the kitchen and around the corner to where the door lied to go into the garage where his father kept the car. He opened the door to find his father laying on the ground halfway under the car. His mother took the car and rammed through the garage door to exit the house which punctured his fathers rib cage and trapped him under the car. His mother dangling from one of the metal bars keeping the roof from collapsing. His father looked up at him and told him that he loved him and was not sure why his mother did this, but that he should not be afraid of anything, especially the unexpected. For that everything can and will change dramatically. After that he entered school thinking that he would be able to find a friend that he could spend time with instead of being home alone, sitting in self pity and despair til his life slowly drifted away. And there he met Ryu, it started as a slow friendship but grew when he realized they had many of the same interests, just a different history.

» Virtues:

. Silence

Silence has helped me in many ways. People say some rude things, and id rather keep the fighting to a minimum. I have already seen too much red.

. Self Reliance

Being an only child and my parents dying in front of me, I had to be self reliant, if I was not then i would have died. I had to learn how to cook, clean, work since I had no one to take care of me. I was alone.

. Tolerance

Tolerance comes with being silent. Being antisocial, people picked on me and if I could not tolerate them, then I was no better then them, and in turn, I was not worth the life that I had been given. And I could not let my father down.

» Flaws:

Reference: http://www.darkworldrpg.com/lore/flaws.html

. Cursed

I have been cursed with horrific nightmares even before the night my mother and father died. Every night I wake up sweating, screaming, tears running down my face. My dreams littered with blood and the horrors that await after death.

. Disturbed

With the nightmares comes confusion. Why me, why did it happen when it happened? Is this how life will always be? Is life really worth living with all this pain?

. Hard

I have never really showed my emotions to anyone. Not even myself. I keep them locked away so no one can catch me off guard. After all, my father said that everything can and will change dramatically.

Profession:

Skills

Non-combat:

»

Passive:

»

Combat:

»

Weapon skills :

»

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

» Iron Two-Handed Great Sword

Roleplays

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress

(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

»

Story Thus Far (optional)

»