[PP, Artorais] The New Knight (Incomplete, closed)

Ayuki wandered around the first floor in her shiny black amour, with her black blade to her side, looking for an NPC to kill. she needed to acquire some levels in this game before she could do anything else, and thus was her goal. so the black knight trudged onward in search of something to hurt and gain EXP from...

A shadowy figure, wielding a single greatsword, over his right shoulder. Wanders the shadows of floor one, a hood he wore, the colour blue it bore. As I, Artorias, venture into the fields and become stronger, "Now, for the death of many creatures come tonight." As the clouded night filled sky, creates a mysterious illusion opon the field. as in my sights, I see a unworthy enemy, but it must be done. As I trek toward this monster, I draw my <>, and swing it with my right arm. "Your head will be mine monster, for I will cleave you into the shades of the after life."

My voice echoes throughout the fields, as I now in a much better mood than usual. as this monster turns to me, and snarls, and snaps it's jaws. My hood, hiding my smile as I begin my battle. As I charge at the wolf, my <>, cleaving downward, onto the weak wolf. The sound of my sword smashing into the wolfs skull, the slashing of flesh, and the crunching of bones, as the wolf no even allowed to whine in pain as it disapates into a million blue pixels. They dance around me, as I bring my sword back up and turn to see a figure standing on top of a hill, dressed in black armor. This was a surprise to me, for she peaked my interest. I bring my blade back onto my right shoulder, as I turn to the figure as she approaches me.

Artorias's HP: 9/9

Wolfs HP: 0/3- Dead

[10]

[3 points of damage]

[1-6] Miss

[7-8] Hit, 1 point of damage

[9] Critical hit; 2 points of damage

[10] Hyper critical; 3 points of damage

Ayuki, spotted something. a wolf standing alone it stood there in the darkness of the massive tree it was standing under, all by it's lonesome... Ayuki ran towards it. she needed to kill it with everything that she had, she needed to level up, she needed to get better, for her sister, for her family, she needed to beat this game! she ran past a hooded man just as he killed a wolf, this didn't terribly peek her interest, people were constantly in these fields killing things.

Battle dice:HIT!

Ayuki rushed forwards and slashed at the wolf... racking it side, as it prepared to run at her now. she jumped backwards and prepared to dodge it's on coming attack. this was going to be a test of Ayuki's strength...

Ayuki: 5/5

Wolf:2/3