[PP-F5] Sand (Shade, Shaula)

Walking through the sandy waste land of Floor 5, Shade made his way through howling sands and to the town that was present on said floor. He walked through the town's sandstone road and made his way to the quest board, looking over the worn pieces of paper for anything new to do. "Tch, like there's anything worthwhile on this floor anyway..." Shade said under his breath, as he then noticed one quest that hadn't been taken yet. "Hidden palace in desert..?"

Shaula had just arrived into the town from an exploration when she sees someone standing near the quest board that she hadn't seen before. She tries to listen to what he was mumbling, but he was too far away to understand. "I need to work on my listening skill...," she thinks to herself. She watches him for a moment longer and decides to approach the person. "Hey, I haven't seen you around before."

Shade looked over his shoulder to see a girl ask him a question, which he then rolled his eyes and looked back to the board. "And I've never seen you. Shade. Your name?" He said, as his red ruby eyes looked over the sheet of paper he had noticed before.

"I have every intention to do so." He said, touching the paper and making a menu come up. It showed the regular quest accept and Shade tapped "Yes". Shade then looked to Shaula and to the paper, then back to her. "Are you taking this quest as well?"

She looks up at him and responds to his question. "Yeah, I thought I might. D-Do you want to try it together?" She hadn't really explored the 5th floor much and didn't really know her way around, so she figured someone who did know the area would be good to tackle this quest. "I-I figured it would make it easier for both of us if we teamed up."

Shade crossed his arms and looked to her, then shrugging and continuing in the way he was going, expecting her to follow. "If you want to come with me, then go ahead. Just don't slow me down." He said, as he moved away from the quest board in the sandy town.

She smiled as he spoke then ran up to his side and matched her speed to his. She hadn't done a quest in a while and was excited for what this one may hold. "So, where are we headed?" She looks around them as they pass through the towns gate and into the desert, leaving the security of the safe zone. "I haven't explored this floor much, so I don't really know where things are..."

Shade looked to Shaula and then back ahead, keeping a consistent expression as he spoke. "I haven't the faintest idea. The <> Skill proves useless and <> Is equally ineffective. Wherever this place is, we have to find it the old fashioned way."

Shade thought for a bit and then shook his head. "Whatever this quest was for, I think it may have been intended for the hardcore gamers. So it looks we have to do this the way we are..." He said, laying back on a sand dune and then feeling a shifting weight. Before he could react, a hatch flung open below and Shade plummeted down into the hole.

She turns around when she hears a noise behind her and sees shade fall through a hole in the sand. She rushes over to the hole and peaks over the edge to see if she could find him. "Are you ok? Can you see anything like an exit or something?" She looks around to see if there was a way down other than the hole.