[PP-F3] The Road to Glory Come'eth (Iskandar, Dante, Grim)

The air grows cold, as a hooded figure, dressed in black approaches,the man standing alone, as now, the "Walking Reaper" has come, he looks up from his hood, a never ending darkness it held. As he removes it, what would be his face was a mask, a bone mask called the <>, that gave his eyes a hellish orange effect, as he adjusts his coat <>, as well as the << Blade of the Reaper>>, he sees the ocean in front of him, "Wow beautiful, I should take Yure here for our anniversry, she would love that." He says as he looks at his inventory, everything was in order.

[OOC-equiped Items/ Inventory items]

Equiped items

<>

+1 Damage, Natural Critical (Natural Dice roll of 9 or 10/Paralyze:2 turns/posts)

<>

+2 Accuracy/combat die [easy translation]

<>

+1 Loot Die, +2 Hiding

Inventory Items

<>

<> (Boss Raid)

<> (Boss Raid)

<> (Boss Raid)

[OOC-People allowed in Iskandar and Dante]

Order of posts

Grim

Iskandar

Dante

Recently, Iskandar had gotten an invite from a reaper-looking player to join him in an adventure of glory. The details on the adventure had been rather vague, though that was an issue that did not matter much to Iskandar. He was not a person that could simply refuse a conquest, no matter what may lay in wait for him. Iskandar went forth to the designated meeting place, expecting a party of three on whatever journey he was walking into. "May today bring new recruits to the conquest of glory! We shall take everything that we see and make the fires in the hearts of all burn even brighter."

Iskandar had arrived at the meeting place, finding only the reaper-looking player in waiting. "Such a glorious view today. It is perfect for us to carve a path of glory! So what story are we bringing back to potential new recruits? Tales of a hunt of vicious beasts? A story of immeasurable treasure that was pried from the jaws of death? Either way, we shall be victorious this day and all shall remember our glory!"

A flash, a glimmer of white hair, as Dante leaps from the bush, with 3 Dire Wolfs behind, him, as he runs he spots Grim and Iskandar, "Hey man mind giving me a hand, I mean, these things are persistent." As I run up a palm tree using my <> skill, and I land on top of it, as I throw coconuts at them. "Ah whats wrong, you trying to get me, here boy, here boy, get tha foot, get it." "HAHAHAHA!!!" I laugh at my joke.

Dantes HP: 9/9

Iskandars HP: 7/7

Grims HP: 39/39

Dire Wolf 1 HP: 5/5

Dire Wolf 2 HP: 5/5

Dire Wolf 3 HP: 5/5

I look and see Dante, the idiot got himself into another sticky situation, "Well to start with Iskandar, we can help my idiot friend." As Grim drew his signature weapon, the <>. As it sang the songs of the after life, the sorrowful sound eminatting from the blade as it rubbed againts its metal sheathe. Grim then slowly walks to the wolf and attacks them. Grim looks at the first one and strikes it, as his sword rings and the howl of tormented voices are heard from within the blade.

[6+2=8 (Hit)]

[1 point of damage, plus one from blade]

[2 points of damage]

[1-6] Miss

[7-8] Hit, one plint of damage

[9] Critical, two points of damage

[10] Hyper critical, three points of damage

Dire Wolf 1 HP: 3/5

Dire Wolf 2 HP: 5/5

Iskandar watched as another member of the conquest came forth, fleeing up a tree with wolves right behind him. Grim mentioned that the player was his 'idiot friend' that needed saving. "Well, I must say that your friend had the right idea in mind. A conqueror that went for such a glorious challenge as facing these wolves alone. Though I can't condone his fleeing like a civilian in the midst of battle." Iskandar drew his sword along with Grim, ready to charge in and face the foes that were brought to them.

"Let us show your friend how true conquerors gain victory in such deadly situations!" Iskandar charged at one of the wolves, the fires of war burning in his eyes. As the wolf came at him, Iskandar moved to the side, slashing at its side and getting a nice, clean hit on it. Iskandar would slide to a stop before turning around to face the wolf. "These guys are tougher than I expected. It's Glorious! A challenge worthy of our might!"

-party-

Battle Dice: 6

Damage Dealt: 1

[1-5] Miss

[6-8] Hit, one plint of damage

Dire Wolf 2 HP: 4/5

As I see Iskandar and Grim jump in to help, I smiled, as this gave me the best opportunity to attack, as I stood up, I drew my sword, <> from its gold scabbard. As the voices of angels filled the air, the 10 holy tenets of the bible being spoken, as I see one wolf that was my target. As I use the tree as a counter lever, and push off to attack to attack the wolf, I miss calculated. I land next to it, as it turns I kick it away, and pulled my sword out of the ground, "Bloody nuiesence." "Hey Grim when this is all over, you gonna give me the name of a person who can make me a necklace, after you make me a leather coat." I say as I knew I needed new gear.

[2-MIss]

[1-6] Miss

I hear Dante spouting about his new gear, "Yeah yeah, I know, just focus on what is at hand here." Grim places his blade on his right shoulder and tries to activate his <> sword skill. As his sword glows a brilliant crimson light that floods around Grim. He charges at the wolf Dante missed, Keeping his option open and not focused on one particular enemy. "Now your life falters before me vile creature." Grim says in his Reaper voice, a deep rugged sound he made, like a scratchy throat one would have.

<> Success

[6+2=8]

[One point plus one from blade]

[Two points of damage]

[1-6] Miss

Dire Wolf 3 HP: 3/5

Iskandar watched as Dante bumbled about and Grim showed himself to be useful. Grim was definitely a warrior that Iskandar wanted in his growing army for the conquest of Aincrad. But that was a matter that would have to wait until these wolves were dispatched. "Bumbling warrior, let me show you how a real warrior combats fiends! Gaze upon the magnificence of your King! FOR THE GLORY OF ISKANDAR!" The wolf that Grim was originally fighting lunged at Iskandar, though it would not be enough. Iskandar pointed his sword downward before bringing it up in an upward slash. It served to both deal a heavy blow to the wolf and knock it backwards. It was weak and had a difficult time getting back up. "These wolves barely hold together from the strike of a King! This is how you make your foes flee in terror of you, and have your allies follow you loyally!"

Battle Dice: 10

Damage Dealt: 3

Dire Wolf 1 HP: 0/5 (Deceased)

Dire Wolf 2 HP: 2/5

Yureka's eyes twitched and her mouth opened in a slight yawn as her tree shook from the force of something being thrown into the trunk. one sapphire eye cracked open and she glanced down to see what all the ruckus was about. her eyebrow raised as she saw the dire wolves and two unfamiliar players one bumbling about and the other fighting dramatically. then she looked down and saw grim, she rolled her eyes, 'of course he would be out here disturbing the peace.' Her arms stretched up and her back popped in a few places before she grabbed the branch grinning and let herself fall backwards swinging down with her face in front of grim upside down. "hello there love, it figures you would be the one disturbing my peace, need some help i'm done with my training for today."

Dante having a huge smile on his face, as he looks at the wolf Grim had attacked for him. "Thanks Grim, much appreciated." As, I pull my blade up and charge at the Dire wolf. As I charge, and missed, landing on my face, as I get up and jump back onto the tree, and look at the enemies that he can't hit.

[4-Miss]

???/??? HP: ??/??

[1-6] Miss

Dire Wolf 1 HP: 0/5 Dead

I see that Dante is having too much fun, as usual, "Dante, quite messing around, and get serious." "Ah hello darling, and yes help would be much appreciated." As I then go after the same wolf that I attacked first off. As my blade howls in the wind, as my blade makes contact with the wolfs skull, its tormented screams and yells becoming louder. "Now Iskandar, attack, finish it now." I beckon to him, as I run next to Yure.

Yureka HP: 17/17

<> Success (1 post)

[5+2=7]

[1 point plus 1 from blade]

[2 points of damage]

[1-6] Miss

Dire Wolf 3 HP: 1/5

[OOC- Player allowed Yureka]

Grim

Iskandar

Yureka

Dante

Iskandar watched as Dante continued to fool around and Grim was attacking another one of the wolves. He had severely wounded it, leaving it ready for Iskandar to deliver the finishing blow. Before Iskandar went in for the next killing blow, he noticed a young lady appear from out of nowhere. She seemed to know Grim, so he assumed he was an ally. "Another warrior has joined the fight? Glorious! The conquest has gained a new recruit! ONWARD TO GLORY!"

Iskandar went after the injured wolf, but noticed that the stronger one was going after Dante. Iskandar should have just left the stronger wolf alone for the others to deal with, but Iskandar couldn't just leave the reckless player with something that could very well deal a decent amount of damage. Iskandar stopped and ran after the wolf, catching it and tossing it at the critically wounded wolf.

Battle Dice: 1

No Damage Dealt

[1-5] Miss

Yureka smiles and flips backward off the tree branch simultaneously drawing her dagger from its sheath behind her waist. she lands on her feet in a combat stance crouched low in front of the two dire wolves readying an attack. she leaped forward aiming for the first wolf but had to dodge mid-jump to avoid being bitten herself. she grabbed a fist full of the wolfs back fur with her free hand as she sailed over instead and landed on its back.

[battle dice result- 5 no damage]

[1-5] Miss

Dante seeing that Iskandar had thrown a wolf at the one that was chasing him, he gave him a salute to him, as he pointed his balde at the one that was in front of him. As he dashes at it and misses the strongest wolf, as he turns he grabs its tail and tosses it into the water of the ocean giving the group evem more of a chance to attack.

[6- Miss]

[1-6] Miss

Dire Wolf 2 HP: 4/5 (In water)

Grim saw that Dante gave them even more of a chance to have attack. as Grim targets the one that is the weakest. He pulls his blade up and points it at the one lying on the ground. As Grim rushes at the one wolf on the ground, he sees it get up and he dashes to his right, moving too fact for anyone to see. As he appears behind the wolf, and drives his blade vertical inot the wolfs spine, as the wolf howls in pain, it disapates into a million blue pixels, Grim turns and points at the one in the water. "Iskandar, Yure my love, lay waste to the one that dwells in the sea." He says as he walks to it, smacking Dante in the back of the head for being soo reckless.

[7+2=9(Non Critical)]

[one point of damage plus one from blade]

[2 points in total]

[1-6] Miss

Dire Wolf 2 HP: 4/5 (In water)

Dire Wolf 3 HP: -1/5 (Over Kill)

All but one of the wolves were dead, and one was ripe for the killing. With the final wolf having to face 3 amazing warriors, there was no chance of it living to see the next 5 minutes. "Let us finish this poor beast and get on to true glory." Iskandar headed over to the wolf in the water, sword at the ready. "I shall lead, warriors! Follow me into the sea and lay waste to whatever is left of the fiend!"

Iskandar broke into a mad dash, the wolf being the only thing on his mind. When reaching the edge of the water, Iskandar would jump as high as possible into the air, still in the direction of the wolf. With his sword held with both hands, he raised it above his head for a downward slash. "FOOOOOOOOOORRRRR GLOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRYYYYYYY!" He came down at the wolf with a powerful slash, though the result wasn't what he expected. Iskandar miscalculated his strike, just barely striking the beast when he hit the water. The large splash created from Iskandar hitting the water knocked the wolf up into the air temporarily, a perfect target for the rest.

Battle Dice: 7

Damage Dealt: 1

Dire Wolf 2 HP: 3/5 (In air)