[PP-Floor 2] And then... (gah, Complete, Not going anywhere)

Zelrius was walking back to town for a new set of items. His current ones were at their last few uses and he didn't want to get caught in battle with them like that.As he strolled back he noticed the commotion of Nightshade was quieting down, But not quite completely dispersed. Good, Looks like he handled that well. As he returns things seem to almost be normal. Player and NPC shops are running alike and no one is frantically running around for a bounty. He goes to a Weaponsmith of Middle class.

Welcome to Mak's Iron and Steel. How can I help you? A boy about Zelrius' asked politely.

Zelrius looked around at all the current weapons around. then said

I am looking for something very common, But not unique as those are too expensive. Also, That it was forged with speed type metals.

He smiled then turned around and grabbed a Light blue blade with a black hilt and held it out.

2000 kol and this bad puppy will make twice as fast as any normal sword! He said trying to sound as Encouraging ass possible.

Zelrius knew this was a Lie, or maybe just an exaggeration. However he knew that it would make hiss movements and attacks somewhat more speedy.

I'll take it. Zelrius confirmed. Then accepted the "Pay Request" panel.

Grabbing the sword he walked out and replaced his old sword with this. Simply tossing the old one aside onto the street.

Buying Dark blue and gold threaded over robe he tossed aside his old Armour and put the robe on over his Default Armour.