Going on a new adventure (Mayonaka and Ribin)

Ribin was at the town of Beginnings going into his first duel with robber , loads of people looked at him he didn't care at all

Ready to loose you bastard... he said as he accepted the duel the time was at 0, he ran at him and slashed him before the man could even get to hit him, the man health wen't down to the yellow area in a flash and he had lost the duel, people had was thanking him for defeating that man.

i had stopped as the girl had speaken to the man Hes a gotdamn robber don't go near him .... i said as i placed my sword in my hand The man said Im going to kill him and rob him after i kill him your next and you look like you have loads of coal and gear so you should back off while we kill him!

i took out my sword and waited for him to attack the man said this is your end kid get ready to die i wasn't really hearing nonthing he said i put down my sword , and said get ready for hand to sword combat ,i came at him really fast so fast he couden't really catch up i punched him so hard he was crying and it didn't even hurt i came to the tree were the two mans and the girl was i punched both of them and they fell down and ran i climbed up the tree and sat down next to her.